All Comments on 'Things Change Pt. 03'

by dondave

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 1 year ago

Love your stories. This was particularly hot. That emotional tension and nerves that accompany the decision to take that fatal step to learn and immerse oneself in the trills of man to man sex is truly exquisite. I can feel the shivers going through my body now recalling those sensations and needing more now!

510mike510mikeover 1 year ago

Loved this...shave him, suck him, swallow his cum. Dream scenario!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot and very well written. So well in fact, the reader could visualize everything right down to the pubes on the bathroom floor. Can't wait to find out where this is going in part 4 of this ***** story. MLF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I luv a clean shaved Cock & Balls to drain ! Round 2 is Great too !

Yours in TN

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice ! I luv a clean shaved cock & Balls full of cum !

Yours in TN

dondavedondaveover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks everyone. Working on Part 4 now. May take a while though.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This chapter presented Tom as an 18-yr old starting his sophomore year of college. But chapter one said that he and Jake were finishing their junior years and had not seen each other for an entire year - making them two years older than in Ch 3. Those little disconnects are annoying to the reader. I also didn’t like Tom with another guy as much as I liked him with Jake. Oh well…

dondavedondaveover 1 year agoAuthor

You are right about the time discrepancy. I will see if I can fix that. Thanks for the sharp eye.

jessicaravenjessicaraven3 months ago

What a great read! Loved the build-up, as well as the culmination!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous