Things Get Wild in Africa Pt. 01

Story Info
A young soldier on leave in Africa gets a surprise and more.
5.8k words
4.53
16.9k
13
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in the fifties and sixties, my father worked in Tanganyika or Tanzania as it's now called. I was then twenty, and I was in the British army, based in the UK, I had saved up two months leave, having been given permission to take an extended leave to visit my parents. They lived at the time, in a very remote area, with only a small handful of European engineers, and a number of Indians, mostly Sikhs, who occupied mainly admin roles.

I quickly realised how boring those two months were going to be, with nothing to do after the initial bit of exploring the local bush. Which in itself was quite dangerous, due the abundance of wild life, snakes, spiders, etc. So I didn't do too much of that. I had been there a few days, and was wandering around looking for a suitable piece of wood to make a catapult.

"Hello" said a quiet voice behind me, I turned round and there was this pretty girl, not much more than eighteen years old.

"Are you Mr Grant's son? Oh sorry, silly question really, because you must be."

"Yes I am" I said, "my name's Peter or rather Pete, who are you?"

"I'm Jane, my dad works for your dad at the depot. I've seen you knocking about, and you really do look quite fed up already, and I hear you've got a couple of months here."

"You're not wrong there" I said, "I really don't know what to do with myself."

"Have you seen the bats yet?" she asked. When I shook my head, she said "Come on then, I'll show you, they're in the mango trees over by the hill."

So off we went, a few hundred yards, and there were dozens of mango trees.

"You can't eat the mangos" Jane said, "they're the wrong type, but they do make good chutney. Follow me to that big tree over there, but look out for snakes, there's lots of them round here."

The tree was big, like a huge umbrella, and very dark up in the canopy. One huge branch had deformed, and was growing out from the tree, parallel to the ground, and three or four feet above the ground.

"If you sit up there and look up, and after a bit you'll be able to see all the bats hanging near the top" as she pointed to the branch.

I climbed up a bit awkwardly, but eventually got myself perched on the branch, and looked up. Quite quickly, I found I could see hundreds of bats, clustered all over the place. "I can see them!" I exclaimed, looking back to Jane.

She wasn't looking upwards though, she was instead looking at my shorts. I suddenly realised that with all the manoeuvring, when getting up, my cock had come out of my underpants, and she must be able to see it, up the inside leg of my shorts. She hadn't noticed that I had looked down at her, and her gaze was transfixed on my cock. She's probably never seen one before I thought.

Feeling a bit embarrassed, I turned sideways away from her, and looked back up in the tree again. When I looked back, she had also moved round, so she could see up my shorts once more. My cock had of course developed a mind of it's own, and had begun to grow. You dirty sod I thought, but for some reason, I just turned my head to look up at the bats again. When I took a sneak peek down, I saw my cock was actually just sticking out from my shorts, down the side of my leg.

Jane just stared, her eyes wide, and mouth hanging open in amazement. Enough of this, I thought, time to stop. But I realised that there was no easy way of getting down, without exposing yet more cock. "Oh well, best to just be as quick as I can" I thought to myself.

As I angled my body to drop down, Jane suddenly said "Here let me help, it's quite high," and just as I started to drop, she reached out with both hands to steady me. One hand was fine, catching my arm, but the other somehow ended up going between my legs, with the palm of her hand firmly pressed to my cock. She jumped back with a girlie squeal, as if bitten, and we both turned quite red in the face.

Completely lost for words, we just looked at each other for a moment or two, until I said "Come on, let's go back and get a cold drink." And so we wandered back in silence, not sure quite what to say.

A few days later, as I went out the back, I saw Jane hanging about, obviously waiting for me to appear, but too shy to call for me.

"Hi" I called, "you okay?"

"Yes I'm great" she said with a cheery grin, "my sister Mary has just arrived back from boarding school, she'll be along soon, so you can meet her." Almost as she finished speaking, this beautiful girl came round the corner.

"Wow!" I thought, she was stunning, totally gorgeous. She wore a small pair of shorts that accentuated her superb shape, and didn't leave very much to the imagination. Her tight top, showed the lovely swell of her young boobs.

After introductions, Jane said "Mary wants to see the bats, are you coming?"

Bit odd I thought, she must have seen them before. Then, with a flash of inspiration, I bet it's not the bats she wants to see, I think Jane's been telling tales.

"Hold on a minute, I'll be right back." I nipped indoors to my bedroom, dropped my shorts and removed my underpants, and then, replaced my shorts. Perhaps this holiday isn't going to be so boring after all.

So off we went, chatting away, I found both girls were very easy to talk to.

We arrived back at the mango tree, and without being given any choice in the matter, Mary said, "Here, we'll help you up," and almost grabbing hold of me, I was bundled up onto the branch.

Knowing what the girls expected, my cock didn't wait for me to think about it, but immediately started growing in size. Making sure that my legs were spread enough to allow a view up my shorts, I looked up in the tree. I had pulled my shorts down a bit lower, as I didn't feel right about my cock sticking right out, and anyway, it would be interesting to see how hard they looked for it.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jane give Mary a nudge, as she moved over a bit to make room for her to get the right view. I saw Mary put a hand to her face, which had a look of glee on it.

No wonder I thought, as I could feel my cock growing bigger than ever, and even though my shorts were lower, I could tell it was showing out again, by the burn of the African sun on it. I moved myself about a bit, while pretending to be looking for the bats, but kept an eye on the girls. Jane was smiling broadly, as if to say "I told you so!" Mary was obviously fascinated. I could tell she was getting aroused, as I could clearly see her nipples standing out, which I hadn't been able to see before. Enough for now I thought, and suddenly dropped down, which in doing so, gave them both a real goodeyefull.

We wandered about for a while, until Mary asked Jane "Have you taken Pete to see the lake yet?" Jane shook her head, then Mary suggested we might go there this afternoon if I wanted, "It's quite lovely there, I think you'll like it." So having agreed to meet them at two, we went home for lunch.

Two o'clock soon came, and with a bag of drinks, I went out to meet the two girls. To my surprise though, there were now three. The new one being, a very pretty young Indian girl, about the same age as Mary. She was dressed in very colourful traditional indian clothes, so there was no way of knowing what her figure was like. Mary introduced the girl as Mandi, and explained her real name was very hard to pronounce in English, so we call her Mandi.

Mary had two long stout sticks, and passed me one. "To keep the snakes away" she explained. We set off along a rough, hardly used path. I went last, very happy to walk behind Mary, and watch the mesmerising sway of her hips and those superb bum cheeks. I saw her glance round several times, and I was sure she just wanted to see if I was checking her out.

It was quite a way, and took us about half an hour, to where the pathway turned round some acacia trees, and there was the lake, as she had said earlier, it was stunning. Surrounded by trees on three sides, and the other rising up to a small hill with huge boulders protruding at the top.

"We always sit up there" said Mary "there's a better view, and less wildlife on the big flat rock over there, it's not really safe down by the water, supposed to be lots of very poisonous water snakes."

We climbed up, Mary taking a blanket from the bag she was carrying, and spread it on the ground. I took out the drinks, and passed then round. It had been hot work getting there.

I was sat at the highest point, it was quite a large flat area, with the rock sloping gently towards the lake. The girls sat in front of me, looking towards the lake. Mary lay back with her head towards me, then she rolled over onto her tummy, and passed the drink back up. I could see that her eyes had gone straight between my legs. I was sitting with my knees drawn up, resting my chin on them. Her eyes had done their magic, and I could already feel my cock stirring.

As I gazed about the lake, I clearly saw her give Jane and Mandi a little nudge. Both girls also rolled onto their tummies, and I could see all three resting their heads on their arms, but all looking up my shorts.

Whilst I busied myself having a drink and looking about, I twisted my body from side to side, knowing my cock was coming more and more into view, and by now was rock hard. Mandi's eyes were huge with surprise, she'd probably had a strict and sheltered upbringing. The other two girls, who had already seen it before, just looked enraptured.

I just continued to sit, admiring the view, pretending to be completely unaware of anything else. I suddenly noticed that Mary had slipped an arm under her body, and I could just make out her bum was moving about a bit, so I knew she was rubbing herself between her legs. I could see that I wasn't the only one to notice, as Mandi was glancing at Mary with a shocked look on her face.

I lay back, which was a mistake, as my cock then wanted to stand upright, but although it strained against the edge of my shorts, it couldn't go any further. I could feel it had started to twitch with the effort, which they must all be able to see. Mary stood up and came to lie beside me, calling for Mandi to lie on my other side. Jane meanwhile, just kept starring. Inching herself closer to me, Mary whispered, "We didn't see any snakes on the way here today, but we've seen one now!" She giggled, and continued, "I didn't know whether to believe Jane when she told me about what she had seen the other day, but I do now. None of us have seen one like that before, although we talk about them a lot at my boarding school, Mandi's a bit shocked, but I can tell that she's fascinated, so don't worry."

I then felt her hand lightly stroke the outside of my leg, until after a little while she asked "Do you think that I could touch it, it won't bite will it?" and again, that lovely giggle.

"No it won't bite, but it might spit a bit, so go ahead."

With that I felt her hand move slowly up the side of my leg, and then she pushed my shorts up a bit. Naturally upon being freed from it's restriction, my cock jumped up into full view, standing smartly to attention. Mary's hand moved straight to it, her fingers gently caressed, exploring her first touch of a cock.

She let her fingers slowly tease all over, then said, "Come on Mandi, have a feel, it's beautiful." Mandi reached over very tentatively, but Mary grabbed her hand and pulled it to me. She wrapped Mandi's fingers round my cock, with hers on top of Mandi's, then started to slowly move them up and down. "This is what the girls at school say you do, is it right?" asked Mary.

"Yes, it's right, but you do know what will happen if you keep doing that?" I asked.

"I think so, but it's only what I've heard." Mary replied with another of her giggles, and they continued with their rubbing.

"I think I should maybe take my shorts off Mary, or they're going to get a bit messy."

"Wow! Really! That's a great idea." she responded enthusiastically.

So the next thing, having taken my shirt off as well, there I am lying completely naked, and two young girls working there hands up and down.

Mandi suddenly said "It's gone all slippery just like you've oiled it."

"That's my pre-cum, it's coming out of the end if you look, and oil it, is exactly what it's meant to do." Both girls moved in for a better look, as I could feel more oozing out.

I felt a light finger touch the very tip, and glancing down, I saw that Jane had moved up, not wanting to be left out of the fun, she was now lending a hand also. She just ran her fingers round and round the end, spreading my pre-cum.

"What a great day," I thought, with three lovely young girls rubbing my cock for me.

I let my hands move and touch the side of Mary and Mandi's thighs, and gently caressed with my fingers.

Mary, who was now lying on her side, immediately bent her left knee up, and she took my hand in hers, to move it between her legs.

I gently rubbed the front of her crotch through her shorts, but when I tried, I couldn't get under the edge of her short legs, they were much too tight for that. I felt her fiddling about, and she again took my hand, and moved it to the top of her shorts, I knew that she had just undone them for me. I moved my hand down inside to find, that just like me, she had come out with no panties on. My fingers quickly found her slit, which was already very wet and slippery.

At the same time, I had moved my other hand up Mandi's thigh, until my fingers were at the junction between her legs. But unlike Mary, her legs remained tightly closed, so I just slowly rubbed one finger up and down her mound, where I knew her clit must be, although I couldn't feel it through her clothes.

Meanwhile, at my other hand, my fingers had indeed found Mary's clit, and I was giving it a good playing with. I could feel her body writhing against my touch.

She kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear "Please put a finger in me, I want to feel you touch me inside."

So of course I obliged, and slowly slipped a finger inside the juicy warmth of her.

She thrust against my hand, as I slowly worked the finger in and out. Then I eased another in, and with my thumb rubbing her clit, I wanked her with my two fingers. She was now gasping, and kissing at my neck I felt one hand leave my cock, and suddenly Mary had grabbed Mandi's head and pulled her into the other side of mine. I could see her resist at first, but then she seemed to give in, and lay her head against my right neck. I turned to face her, and before she could pull away, I planted my lips on hers.

For a moment she seemed as if turned to stone, but then I could feel her slowly relax, and she let me kiss her. After a little while, I teased my tongue gently between her lips, and again I could felt her reserve, but I persisted. Suddenly her mouth was open to me, and my tongue found hers, as we kissed, slowly becoming more and more passionate.

My right hand suddenly found it had space, and I knew she had decided to open her legs to me. My hand eased down, and gently caressed her through her clothing. I could feel her getting more excited, so I moved my hand to the top of her trousers, still gently stroking her tummy. Slowly, I allowed my fingers to ease beneath the band of her trousers. Although I felt her tense, she didn't stop me. First, a hair covered mound, then I had two pussies to rub.

I realised that I was reaching my own climax, "If you watch now girls, you'll see what happens."

Whilst I continued to administer the two writhing girls, I arched my back, as I could feel the heat rising in my now very swollen cock, still being vigorously rubbed by three hands. Four faces gazed at my cock, three in anticipation, as it started to throb wildly, until woosh, and the first load of cum shot into the air. The girls all squealed with delight and amazement, while my cock carried on shooting more, as they wanked at it. Soon it stopped, and I lay back exhausted.

Mary said "Hey you've stopped doing your job, do you mind!" Mary and Mandi both lay back, and I felt their legs open wide so as I could more easily continue. I felt Mary easing her shorts down her hips, giving me better access to her inner warmth.

Then I knew that Mandi was going to climax, as I felt her stiffen, and raise her hips off the rock. She suddenly gave a yelp, and started to buck up and down against my hand, her head twisting from side to side. I could feel the wetness on my hand, as she clamped her legs tight around it, trapping my fingers inside her, as she spasmed, over and over.

Mary said "My god Mandi, that was beautiful to watch, I hope you're gonna do the same for me now Pete."

It was then that I realised that whilst bringing Mandi to a head, I had stopped working on Mary. I said "Let me just give Mandi a kiss, then I'll be back to you." Mandi put her arms round me and squeezed hard as I lent in to kiss her.

When we finished kissing she said to me "That's never happened to me before when I've played with myself, it was wonderful. I'm sorry I tried to stop you, but I was afraid, and anyway, I didn't know it would be like that." We kissed again.

I eased away, and turned to Mary "Ok, now it's your turn beautiful."

Her shorts were still only halfway down, so I eased them off of her, then went round to kneel between her legs.

"Hey, what are you doing?" she asked.

"Just wait, you'll love it." I replied.

I spread her legs a little wider, so I could better see the wonderful sight of her little mound, topped with the finest small blonde hairs, her slit looking very wet and inviting. I eased the lips apart as I bent closer to see her clit, not big but protruding quite proudly. As I leaned in and gently tickled it with my tongue, she gasped and pushed hard up against my mouth. "Ouch!" I thought, "I'll have a sore lip later."

I slowly licked my tongue downwards, along the length of her pussy. Her hands came up and grabbed a handful of my hair, pulling me into her. She raised her legs, and wrapped them round my back, as I sucked and licked. I pushed her legs up higher, and was rewarded with the sight of her beautiful little ass hole. Naturally, I allowed my tongue to move down, till it found the small orifice which I gently tickled.

"Oh my god!" I heard her gasp out through clenched teeth, as I continued to work on her ass hole.

I tried pushing my tongue further in, but she was too tight, so I went back up, to ease two fingers into her cunt, getting them nice and juicy, then moved one back down, to push gently against the opening of her ass. I had moved my thumb between her lips, and as she raised her hips to meet my tongue and thumb, my finger eased it's way into her ass. I could feel it clutching, as it fought to resist this new invasion, but then relax, as my finger slipped right in. I was now finger fucking both her cunt and ass.

It was then that I noticed both Mandi and Jane were leaning over to get the best view of what was going on. Jane had a hand between her legs, giving herself a little rub.

Mary released her grip on my hair, and taking hold of the two girls hands, she pushed up her top, and placed their hands on her gorgeous little tits, furiously rubbing their hands over her nipples.

Both girls looked quite shocked, but didn't pull away. Quite soon both were busy caressing Mary's boobs, I continued to thrust my thumb in and out of her pussy, whilst my finger kept up it's reaming of her ass hole, and my mouth sucked on her clit, which was by now quite a bit bigger.

I knew she was near, as she writhed and bucked her pussy against my mouth. Then her hips rose right up, and with a huge shudder, she started to quiver as she reached her climax. She was gasping out loud, as suddenly my face was soaked with a mixture of pee and come. I thought if I don't suffocate, I'm gonna drown here, as she continued to squirt. The writhing subsided, and she lay back gasping.

12