Things Get Wild in Africa Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, she smiled, took my hand, and said, we should go and find Mary and Jane. But I saw the smile did not reach her eyes. I took her hand in mine, and we walked off to find the others.

She pulled me to a stop, saying "I'm sorry Peter, I think I've said too much, and that's not fair on you or the girls, I really don't want to spoil their fun for the rest of your holiday. Let us just call it our special moment, and let's carry on as before, so you can keep all three of us happy. Can we do that do you think?"

I held her close to me, a tear at the corner of my eye, but agreed we could, and would.

She rubbed a finger over my eye "Don't cry please, I really am happy."

I knew then, that I would love this girl for ever.

We met Mary and Jane walking towards us, and were greeted with hugs and kisses. I could see Mary look at Mandi, sensing that something deep had occurred.

"Are you guys alright?" she asked.

Mandi somehow managed a cheerful "Yes of course we are."

As we strolled towards our favourite evening mango grove, Mary pulled me to one side and whispered to me, "I can see something special between you two, would you prefer it if we left you both alone?"

"No it's okay, Mandi doesn't want us to do that, she still wants us all to be a happy foursome. She loves you both as well you see." Without further ado, she skipped gaily ahead to out tree.

For a while we watched the bats flying off for their evenings hunting.

I noticed Mary and Mandi whispering to each other, not without some apprehension.

I needn't have worried though as Mary came over to me, and in a low voice "Firstly for Mandi, you haven't forgotten the promise you gave her yesterday have you?"

For a moment I was puzzled, then I remembered her having whispered when we were at the rocks, that she wanted me to do the same to her, as I had Mary.

But secondly, Mary went on, "I have a question for me." Unusually shyly for Mary, she hesitantly whispered "Have you got any of those rubber things with you, do you know what I mean?"

"Yes I know what you mean, and yes, I have some in my wallet."

The hesitancy disappeared, and she simply said "Great!" "We shouldn't really lay on the ground out here, it's too dangerous, although I know you and Jane got away with it last night, but you were lucky, actually very lucky." she giggled.

Of course she realised, that Mandi had no idea what she was talking about, nor anything about today either. "Don't worry Mandi, I'll give you all the details later." she smirked, and then burst into a another fit of giggling.

Jane interrupted, "Hey girls, we're wasting precious time here, I've got to go in soon."

"And as I have to also." said Mandi.

"Right come on then Mandi, you're going to have to sit up here." Mary said patting the branch.

"No I can't, really I can't, I'll fall."

"Oh of course you can, and we'll hold you, so you can't fall, come on." Mary stated.

I easily lifted Mandi up, and with girls holding her legs, she was soon perched on the branch.

Mary pulled at the back of her trousers, and told her to lift one side of her bum at a time, so they could ease her trousers down.

Shyly she obliged, but when it came to her panties, she stopped her, and said she couldn't do that, they had to stay on.

I climbed up beside her, and I took her in my arms, kissing her gently. I slipped a hand down between her legs, and started to rub, where I knew she would respond. When I felt her breath starting to get ragged, I dropped back down, and pushed my mouth against the front of her panties, running my tongue up and down. When her legs began to open wider, I took hold of one side of her panties, and lightly eased them aside. It was the first time I had actually seen her pussy. It was crested above, with silky jet black hair, her pussy lips were quite large and extended, like a big black butterfly.

I moved my lips in and nibbled away at the lips, and at the same time let my tongue gently push between a little. She writhed against my mouth, until I brought my fingers up, and eased her lips apart. My tongue pushed in and licked up the length, tasting the beauty of her. I caressed her clit, which was growing bigger and longer than either Mary or Jane's. I clamped my mouth round it, and gently sucked as my tongue teased it's end, it was becoming like a mini cock. Not leaving her clit, I pushed a finger into her soaking pussy, and then another, and began to gently wank her.

She was now rocking backwards and forwards, and the two girls had to hold firmly onto her legs. Both had their eyes glued to the proceedings. I sensed, rather than saw, that Mary was stroking her backside.

I knew that it was me working her clit, that was sending her wild, and still it seemed to grow. I had read about them, but had never seen one like it before. With her hands gripping my head, she started to come, over and over, orgasm after orgasm. She didn't pee, but my face was soaked.

Slowly, she slumped, and the two girls had to quickly help her down, or she would have fallen. She clung to me, with her arms around my neck, with the other two girls cuddling us both. Slowly, the shaking stopped, as we all hugged her.

She looked into my face, and just smiled. Until she said "Well that was worth waiting for, my love."

Mary bent down, "Here, let me pull your trousers up." But then she saw the exposed, and still enlarged clit, "Oh Mandi, it's so beautiful, please can I touch?" Mandi gave a shy nod, so Mary slowly raised a hand, until her fingers took a hold of the large clit.

She gently rubbed it, then leaned in, and put her lips to it. She expected Mandi to pull away, but when she didn't, she started to gently suck on it.

The surprise was, that Mandi still had more, as she almost immediately began to shake again.

I had to hold her up, as she thrust her hips into Mary's face, who was still sucked furiously, much harder than I had done. Suddenly she was shaking, as another orgasm hit her. Mary pulled Jane in, and they quickly swapped mouths, so the last few orgasms came, as Jane also now had a suck.

We pulled Mandi's trousers back up, and I picked her up, carrying her back to the garden bench, where I gently laid her down.

We held her hands, and Mary kissed her cheek, as we let her recover. I have never seen a girl climax like that before, it was astounding.

When Mandi eventually sat up, Mary said "Wow Mandi, I wish I had one like yours."

Mandi replied, "I always thought it was big and ugly, like I was deformed or something, although I've never seen it get that big before. That's what you've done to me Peter."

"Don't worry Mandi, it's truly beautiful, you're so lucky, and thank you for letting us all share it." said Mary.

Mandi smiled at us all, and asked us to kiss her goodnight, as she must go in, before she got in trouble.

Jane said she would walk back with her, as she should go in also. So we kissed, and off they went.

Mary held my hand, saying "I haven't finished with you yet, come on lover boy."

We walked back to our tree, Mary leaned back against it, and lifted her skirt. "I want it all, a bit of a finger, a bit of a lick, a poke up the ass, and my first fuck, will you do that for me?"

The fingering and licking didn't actually take too long, as she was very soon begging me to fuck her. Still one more to go before that, I told her. I asked her turn around and push her bum out. My finger already being well lubricated, slipped straight into her ass. For the first time, I tried adding another, which also went quite easily. After a bit of wanking them in and out, I added a third, which was a bit harder, but soon she had three fingers groping up her ass.

With my other hand, I slipped the condom onto my cock. Then lining it up with her ass hole, I slipped out my fingers, and quickly pushed my cock against the rapidly shrinking hole. It was a highly lubricated condom, so my cock actually pushed in, without too much resistance, but it was still a tight fit.

"Oh that hurts!" Mary squealed, trying to pull away.

But I had a firm grip of her hips, as I pushed in further.

"Oh, oh, oh, ohhhhhh" she blurted out, and then "It doesn't hurt as much now, keep fucking." followed by, "Harder, harder, fuck my ass."

Knowing I needed to stop fucking her ass, if she wanted to be properly fucked, I slowly pulled my cock out, but I immediately felt for her cunt. She bent further over, as I found the mark, and it easily slipped into her soaking wet pussy. Her own hand was working furiously on her clit, as I thrust deep inside her.

"Oh my god, my first fuck! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, harder, harder." she wailed.

"I'm going to come anytime Mary, are you nearly there?"

"I am there, I've already started" she managed to say between gritted teeth, as she bucked her ass hard back against me.

I could now feel her orgasm, as her muscles inside clamped hard on my cock, and then started to clench and unclench, milking my cock like never before. She tensed up, stock still, and then with a final gasp, she literally fell forward off my cock, onto her hands and knees.

I bent to hold her trembling body, and she leaned against me, still gasping. She turned to me, looked at my cock, before reaching and pulling the condom off, with a bit of a snap. She bent and kissed it, and then slipped it in her mouth, as she sucked and licked it clean. Then sitting back, she said, waving a finger sternly, "You naughty little thing, well maybe not little. You just fucked my ass, and then fucked a virgin up her pussy, and I love you." as she then kissed it once more, before standing to face me. "Now you can kiss me my lover." she said, planting her lips firmly on mine.

Eventually, she said "I think maybe we should give you a rest tomorrow, or we're going to wear you out, I think I'll tell the girls that they've gotta behave for a day."

"Or perhaps, maybe not" she said with a sexy grin, "We'll just have to see what happens, won't we."

She then waved goodnight and was gone.

To be cont...

12