All Comments on 'Things Happen at a Halloween Party'

by LisasStories

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
howj2011howj20119 months ago

Good story. I liked it. Write some more

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story, hope you will do a second chapter with Carol joining the fun!

KatiwantsKatiwants9 months ago

Wonderful story!!! I hope there will be more!!

EjschatzEjschatz9 months ago

I thought the story was good just maybe fresh out things a little more it was pretty predictable so let me throw in some red herrings or something to spice it up a bit

cali_fraecali_frae9 months ago

Using "speech marks" would help differentiate speech from narative text & make reading slightly easier. A fun story but i know its Tammys house so she can walk around naked if she likes but while the party is still going on? Maybe needed a bit more explaination there, ditto for the 2nd guy turning up.

Robincd1126Robincd11268 months ago

I just love Halloween stories. TY

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I liked it. You should have slowed it down as it felt rushed with quick dialog which took me out of the story. You have a lot to work with in case you wanted to make multiple chapters and put in some characters that have more of a backstory which is something your main characters needed as well. I like your style and attention to deal with a very good descriptive style which really helped the story. I look forward to getting into more of your work as I am sure it will only get better.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You said that Carol is your girl friend in the beginning of the story. But told the cop that the car was owned by you and your wife. Was Carol your wife or your girl friend?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLisasStories@LisasStories
I recently discovered I am a trans woman. I thought I was a crossdresser. A crossdresser dresses up to get off, I don't do that. I get a high if you will off of looking good-dressed. I love to write stories, mainly about my life experiences. Most of my stories are based mo...