All Comments on 'Things Happen at Weddings Ch. 09'

by Rimbaud17

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Super hot! This story keeps getting better and better. You're giving me an amazing place to land as I mourn the end of your other series.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story!!! But enough tormenting the old guy just give him full satisfaction once and let's see whether he s back for more. Ofcourse he ll be back for more. As for Graham, I see him slide down a slippery slope as Maddi has already decided to cuckold him. if seeing her with his brother is too much then captain Roy will definitely be the one to push them both to open the Pandora's box. It has been nine chapters and this story is only beginning now... The slowest and sweetest burn the author has managed so far. Also I am a huge fan of your Father's Woman story too please do continue it so that I can alternative read them when you are working on the other one. Thank you!!!! Btw if you are wondering who I am I am the one who did the period math in the Orange story ;) but I hope you continue with the blue one..

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I Still love this story line. But how long it takes us to get each chapter is killing me. Even though this chapter came out Reasonably faster then the others. Some time I have to reread the last chapter, to remember what's been going on in the story. I'm afraid that if I was Graham, I would have to Seriously tell Maddie my loving new wife, I love all these cuckold Teasing talk games that she does are a lot of fun when having sex, before, durning, and after sex. But if she ever really fucked another man, you would divorce her on the spot, no second thoughts about it, or no second Chances! Do you understand??

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is such a great story. Can't wait for Alex to show Maddie that it is her father that she has locked up and let her see his chastity cage. Then helps her lock up Graham, and watch her cuckold her husband with his brother Connor. Maybe Alex could totally Humiliate Maddie' father, by showing him off to her mother, his ex....

tennesseeredtennesseered6 months ago

Maddie is such a wicked little vixen. Graham is doomed but he'll go down smiling. Great story, solid storytelling. 5, of course.

kuskiekuskie6 months ago

Both Captain Roy and little brother Connor routes are absolutely wrong and extremely hot... but I prefer Captain Roys! And his bossy manners. Can't wait for the next chapter!

IwatchedherIwatchedher6 months ago

It took me a while to really engage with this series, in part because like so any of your other readers I was in thrall to your peerless 'Father' series. But now I'm completely hooked, and especially with the 'Captain Roy' sub-plot. Like other readers, I find the idea of Maddie offering herself to Roy intoxicating. I just love the idea of a woman succumbing to the appeal of a physically or temperamentally unappealing man on the grounds of his self-confidence. And the image of a gross old man mounting a beautiful young woman is very arousing... an image you also played with to great effect in your astonishingly vivid Baseball Annie. I wouldn't presume to suggest to you how to develop this story, but you will obviously have a lot of very happy and highly aroused readers if you allow Captain Roy to have his way with Maddie...while poor Graham watches...

bluepixiegurl316bluepixiegurl3166 months ago

The fact both women seem to have the same kink kind of ruins it. There's not enough variation and the lack of the men exploring non monogamous relationships adds to this. If I'm going to read something this long then I would prefer a real love triangle or even square.

johng1953johng19534 months ago

Who is Connor??

francisa123francisa1234 months ago

This is just delicious! I love the “alternative close” it’s either Captain Roy or your brother… Can’t wait for the next chapter! Super writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRimbaud17@Rimbaud17
Thank you to everyone who reads, follows, and is so generous with your comments on my stories! I love hearing from readers and always respond to PMs. Ladies: I'm that guy you knew in high school who was inexplicably shy around girls, but who would always help you with yo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES