Things Happen at Weddings Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I mean, we owe him at least a dinner," she reasoned. "For taking care of the cat while we've been away."

She snaked a hand under the sheet and closed her fingers around his shaft, and drew her thumb over his glans, already slick with seeping pre-cum.

"Yeah, I think you like the idea."

No, no he didn't. The idea mortified him. But he found it irresistible.

"Of course, he wouldn't know. He'd never suspect. It would be just our hot little secret. Yours and mine.

"Until I told him."

Jesus, Graham thought, surrendering to the eroticism. He loved this. He enjoyed role-playing with her, but he absolutely adored it when she said or did something like this that left him speechless and breathless. He felt genuinely powerless to protest or resist, and she seemed to sense that powerlessness and feed on it.

She pulled the sheet back, and swung one long, perfect leg across him and mounted him. She was already wet, gloriously slippery, and he slid into her with ease.

She put her hands on either side of his head and supported herself, arms extended, so that she was leaning over him slightly and her golden tresses fell around both of their faces. Graham put his hands on her waist, gripping her through her nightgown, gliding up over her rib cage and back down to her hips as she began to undulate gently on him. On him; seated on his lap, impaled on his cock.

God, he thought, she isso beautiful. Exquisite. Ethereal. Which just added to the turmoil, the transgressive nature of this strange game they both enjoyed playing. Anyone who took one look at Maddie would think she was the last woman on earth to be an adulteress, a slut. And he should be the last man on earth who should get so insanely aroused by the idea of her sharing her perfect body with other men.

Which was why when she started teasing him two days ago about Captain Roy, the short, fat, annoying troll from the lanai, it had struck him as so terribly wrong; and why he had found himself stirring more and more nausea and shame into this erotic cocktail ever since. Roy didn't deserve Maddie! How dare he even dream of flirting with her, in front of her husband, no less!

And Maddie -- Maddie deserved so much more. Graham had no real sense of inadequacy, himself, when he thought about what he had to offer her, in terms of attractiveness, or skill and stamina as a lover; much less in terms of affection, shared interests, mutual respect. But ever since they had discovered and started playing with this kink, he had always only pictured her exploring the pleasures of another man with... well, a Greek god, a Michaelangelo's David.

Someone like Connor.

But not Connor! Not his own little brother! Because then, someone would know. Someone they knew, would know. And even if Connor never said a word to anyone, he would know, for the rest of his life. Every family Thanksgiving, every wedding and child's birthday party. The thought was humiliating. And it was becoming as exciting and gut-churning and mesmerizing as thinking about Captain Roy.

Why did it excite him so much to imagine Captain Roy experiencing this? Chortling with satisfaction and glee, his chubby, clammy hands on Maddie's hips, his fat, veiny dick luxuriating in the sensation of being caressed by the slick and silken walls of Maddie's exquisite, sacred vagina.

And why did it excite him so much to contemplate his own little brother, his face slowly breaking into a knowing grin, at that moment when Maddie's seduction played out; when offer and acceptance had been made and consummation was imminent. Any reservations or guilt the younger man might have would be overwhelmed, obliterated, by his desires... his desire to slip between the luxurious legs of his brother's beautiful, unattainable woman, and his desire to finally claim the ultimate triumph after a lifetime of competition, coming in second to the big brother who got everything. He felt like he could hear Connor's thoughts in that moment... gloating, reveling, and then simply losing himself in the glorious sensation of Maddie's magical pussy engulfing him.

He realized he was moaning.

"Mmmmm," Maddie responded. "You love this, don't you?"

"Of course," he replied.

She smiled. "No, not this," she said, raising one hand to make little sweeping gesture down to where their pelvises were slowly coming together, and apart, and together and apart. "I mean, what you're thinking about..."

God. It really was like she could read his mind.

"It's such a shameful secret, isn't it?" she continued.

"You know, you're not like the husbands in all those stories we read. You're not... inadequate, in any way." She leaned down and kissed him, and he could feel her hard nipples graze his chest through the sheer fabric of her gown.

"You're so handsome; you're so smart; no one wonders why I married you," she said. "No one would suspect that you're a cucky.

"Which is why it would be so hot for your little brother to find out."

She pushed herself upright, and seated herself firmly on him, so that his cock was perpendicular to his body up inside her. She squirmed a little, intentionally, grinding herself onto him. "God that feels good," she sighed. Graham grunted his agreement.

Then she drew her right hand down over her stomach, touching herself through the gauzy dressing gown, placing two perfectly-manicured fingers together and drawing tiny little circles, an inch below her belly button.

"You're right there," she said. Then she slowly moved her fingers up, over her navel, and began repeating the circular motion an inch or two above it.

"Connor," she whispered, "Would come up to here."

Graham gasped, and reflexively gripped her hips and tried to thrust deeper into her. Maddie laughed, and gripped him tighter with the muscles in her vaginal walls. "Oh, that's adorable," she giggled. "But I don't think you're ever going to get there."

Maddie just kept grinding on him, and closed her eyes. "Oh, but Connor will."

And that did it. Graham knew he wasn't inadequate. He knew he almost always satisfied his bride, sexually. But not this morning. Suddenly, he realized his orgasm had snuck up on him and incapacitated him, leaving him thrashing futilely and erupting up inside his wife; too soon, before he could enjoy watching and feeling her cum on him. Fuck.

"Oh dear," Maddie smiled, holding still so she could concentrate on the sensation of her husband spasming helplessly inside her.

"Sorry," he said, a few moments later, after he had caught his breath.

"Don't be sorry," she replied, leaning down to kiss him. "I got exactly what I wanted out of that."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Uh huh," she affirmed.

"I'll... make it up to you," he offered, still chagrined that he had cum too soon.

"Damn right you will," she chuckled. Then she laid her head on his chest. He felt his softening penis slip out of her, followed by a dollop of warm, sticky fluid.

"I just love the effect this game has on you," she said.

He closed his eyes and concentrated on breathing slowly. "Game," she had said. Of course. It had always been a game. Surely, now that she had raised the stakes and started taunting him with men who were real, men who were wrong, it was still a game.

It was, wasn't it?

Something was different.

Now they were married.

Now she was teasing with him with very specific scenarios involving real people. Too real.

Now he found himself more aroused and bedeviled by the idea than ever before.

Maddie eased herself off of him and sat up on the bed beside him. "Tell me what you're thinking about."

Graham sighed. "I..." and then he just made a raspberry sound, surrendering.

"You're so funny," she said, affectionately. "When you haven't cum yet, you can't talk. And when you've already cum, you won't."

He chuckled and shrugged. He didn't know what to say.

"I guess that just means it's all up to me," she suggested.

He bit his lip. That sounded... exciting. And frightening.

She got up and walked back across the room, to the chair where she had been sitting when he woke up. Her gown shifting around her perfect naked form underneath.

Fuck. He was imagining Connor seeing her like this, for the first time. Connor, lying back on a bed, his arms behind his head, watching Maddie cross the room. Appreciating her vestal beauty. Reveling in his access to her.

With his cock, moist and spent, draped heavily over one thigh.

Jesus, Graham thought. Was he broken? Would he ever be able to just make love to his wife again without picturing some other man? Without picturing her with his own brother?

"I really can't wait to invite Connor over," she said, once again making him wonder whether she could read his mind.

"Ohhh, Maddie," he forced himself to say, half afraid of admitting his own fear (and desire?), half afraid of dissuading her from her wicked teasing. "I think... that's... just... too..."

"Oh, so he can speak," she noted. "But... you can't... quite... say it."

She was seated again now, facing him, smiling angelically. Her pink nipples pushing at the sheer folds of her gown.

"Is being cuckolded by your brother... a bit much?"

He just closed his eyes and exhaled. If he said yes, she might stop teasing him. And he didn't want her to stop.

"Maybe you need to work your way up to that."

She picked up her cell phone and started fiddling with it. Then she was dialing a number. Seconds passed.

"Hello, Roy?" She looked at Graham and arched her eyebrows. "It's Maddie."

12