Things Happened Pt. 02

Story Info
Things keep happening.
10.2k words
4.41
45k
31

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author Note: I can never predict how stories will be received but I do try different things to see what works and what doesn't work. I also know that it can be hard to judge a story when it only the first part has been published but I thought this could be an interesting jumping off point for other authors. My bad, I won't do it again.

Also, I can't help if people interpret a story in some way I didn't intend to write it, but they do, and at the end of the day it's just a story, a work of fiction. While it is fiction, I have to point out that a few of these characters in this story are loosely based on real people and the events surrounding them. Sometimes truth can be stranger than fiction and well, I figured adding these little touches to characters might make things more interesting. Next time, I won't bother.

Thank you to all those kind enough to read my story and offer constructive feedback. I do appreciate it.

Chapter 3

Over the next few months, we of course had blow ups, tears and periods of uncertainty and that was just me with my girls. We went through the whole range of emotions, dealing with the fallout of my marriage to their mother, but we pulled through with the help of Skylar and Jessica. They even managed to rope another friend in, Constance Alvarez who was a dynamo and closer to Jessica's age than Skylar who was now twenty.

Kelly had moved out, only taking her clothes, jewellery and some photos of the kids. I asked if she wanted anything else, but she said no. This was about starting her new life fresh and without baggage. Yeah, baggage, we've all got it but apparently she doesn't. I don't know where she got all high and mighty from, unless she spent too much time with her parents. That was always a possibility given they were indifferent towards me. We argued over the mortgage, my business and her land development but once I made it clear I would want half of her profits, plus I could sight the fraudulent activity, she agreed to pay back the mortgage and not touch my business. I think she had it in her head she was going to make a fortune. She probably was but I didn't care. I just wanted out of the debt she put us in.

The details of the divorce were agreed to and in around ninety days I'd be a free man. I had worked things out well enough, still angry at Kelly but I had a family to raise, and I couldn't just be free to do whatever I wanted. They came first and decisions were made to protect them. My business was still going well and Stephanie was a godsend. Every day since the news broke that I was getting a divorce, Stephanie would hug me, hold me and tell me everything was going to be alright. I was actually starting to like it and hoped it would continue but that was the wrong way to think about it. I was going to talk with Steph once I got into the office and after Constance, or Connie as she liked to be called kicked my ass.

While Connie was the friend of Skylar and Jessica, she was also a personal trainer in her spare time. I could see it, given how hyped up she always seemed to be. Five feet five inches of Latino femininity, toned, sculpted, hips and ass like a goddess, flat stomach and tits that were clearly enhanced. Did I mention that they were big for her frame? Connie always had her hair up in a braid, the long dark strands formed perfectly into that strip of hair I was often watching sway as she ran in front of me, pointing down at her ass. Everyone thought it was a good idea to get me fit again, take my mind off my shitshow of a life, while getting me in shape. The girls also benefited, but I swear Connie wore the extra tight spandex crop top and leggings when it was just me and her.

"Nearly there!" Connie said cheerily as we rounded the corner towards my house.

"No shit," I said seeing as I knew my street. She just laughed, ran back to me and slapped my shoulder.

"Come on, this is great. It's so freeing to do this," Connie said with all the enthusiasm of someone who hadn't run half the city already.

"I know, I know," I said as we slowed to a walk near my house. I was dripping with sweat while she looked divine. How do women do that? My shirt clung to me, while her blue crop top darkened around her magnificent orbs, highlighting them to anyone who wanted a look. I dared not look at her ass, for fear of getting aroused. Her leggings were already pulled tight into her butt crack, forming the most magnificent shape known to man back there. "You staying for breakfast?"

"Sure, why not. I'm sure Jess has got something tasty cooking," Connie replied happily as we opened the gate. We were fast friends and with Connie it just seemed normal for her to be part of the new gang, so to speak.

"Okay, I'm sure the main bathroom is free for you to use. I'm going to hit the shower in mine and meet you all for breakfast," I said as we went inside the house.

"Sounds good," Connie said in her still upbeat tone.

I don't how she did it, unless it was cocaine, but I never saw any white powder around her nose, so who knows. Jessica was indeed cooking something tasty as I headed to get cleaned up. Once back in the kitchen, ready for work, I was served bacon and eggs with fried tomato and sausage. Skylar set out the drinks and I felt like I wasn't needed with how well this all seemed to be running.

"Lunches are sorted, I'm taking Grace to practice this afternoon and dinner is already organised," Skylar said happily. I just looked at her and the words tumbled out.

"What would I do without you?" I said more as a statement than a question, but it earned me a huge smile.

"I don't know, but I'm sure we'd figure it out," Skylar said touching my shoulder. Then she was back to flitting around the kitchen as the girls came and sat down for breakfast. They were all dressed, all ready to go and it was early. Things had definitely improved of late.

We ate, Connie being the life of the party with Jess and Skylar chipping in before we all cleaned up, fled the scene of the crime and headed off to our respective jobs. I took the girls to school, got hugs and kissed from all three of them before I headed into the office. I think they realised what their mother had done, given she had only seen them once since leaving. We became closer but I still noticed Grace was attached to Jessica more so than Skylar.

I got into the office and as usual, Stephanie was there, looking professional in her work blouse, that struggled to stayed buttoned and her navy-blue work pants. It was her idea to have some type of uniform for our business but I always joked with her that she picked it just to flatter her curves. Something she never denied.

"Hey," I said before she came up to me, pushed those mammoth tits into my body and hugged me. I even earned a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey back," Stephanie said happily.

I looked at her sideways and then smirked.

"Did Walter get lucky last night?" I asked with a laugh causing her to laugh with me.

"He might have. Why? Can't I be happy to see you?" Stephanie replied before sitting down.

"Well, of course. I'm always happy to see me, it's just I guess I'm not used to you hugging and kissing me all the time, that's all," I said with a smile. "Did I do something to earn that?"

She looked at me, her mouth screwed to one side while contemplating her answer before she took a breath.

"I just love you, alright," Stephanie said but could see I was going to say something and jumped back in. "Don't, make me say it again. I mean it. I can't help wanting to mother you a bit, okay?"

"Okay, I get it. It's okay, I love you too," I said which seemed to get her a little emotional for a split second. "Just mothering though?"

The cheeky little smirk came back as her recomposed herself.

"If I wasn't married to Walt, we'd be doing it on this desk, right here," Stephanie said testing the strength of it by pushing down on it. I know she was joking and so was I but I got up, touched her face gently and kissed her lips.

I then looked into her eyes and gently stroked her cheek with my thumb.

"You're my best friend, you know that?" I said which made her jump up and wrap her arms around my neck, hugging me tightly. I put my arms around her and held her tight as we had a moment. Something changed inside of me. I don't know what, but it did.

I gently put her down and she looked at me, tears down her cheeks as she wiped them away.

"Thank you, Rock. You're mine too," Stephanie said with a smile. "And I damn well better get more of those kisses, and I don't care what Walt says!"

"Sure thing Steph," I said as we broke up into laughter. I guess it was something I needed because it was like the last few months of shit since Kelly said she was leaving, evaporated. It was like I suddenly realised I had to get back on with my life. I know, odd right, but it was just something that happened.

Chapter 4

That morning with Stephanie seemed to have had a positive effect on everyone else as well. That or I perceived it that way. My girls were happier, I was happier and even my tenants were happier. Connie kept trying to kill me in the morning but I just turned it into a joke which only amped her up more. But who cares, I didn't, I felt free. It must have been something because one morning about two weeks later Connie stopped me near the house and stood in front of me. I was concerned something was up when she looked at me like she was lost. It didn't take long to find out why.

"Rock?" Connie said looking up at me.

"Yeah?"

I know, awesome reply, right? It must have been the crop top distracting me.

"What are you doing Friday night?" Connie asked suddenly nervous.

"Nothing, why?" I replied with a shrug.

"Do you want to have dinner with me?" Connie asked and then it suddenly hit me. She was asking me out. I looked at her, saw her nervous and then realised that it might be nice to get back out there. Why not with someone you know? Sure, it seemed a bit quick but it had been months before Kelly left that everything started to go South. I definitely wasn't looking for anything serious and getting out with someone I knew might be just what I needed.

"Sure, that'd be great," I replied which brought her smile back.

"Great, I know this little Mexican place and then we can go dancing, then we can go to my favourite place," Connie said happily as she turned and looked over her shoulder at me, her eyes darting down to her ass and then back at me. Her smirk let me know what she wanted before she started jogging again in front of me. This Friday was going to be interesting.

The Friday rolled around a hell of a lot quicker than I expected but as usual, my girls along with Jessica and Skylar helped me out. I was dressed in some jeans, expensive dress shoes and a new shirt that was all the rage. I felt a little stupid but my girls liked it while Skylar and Jess fanned themselves giving me knowing glances.

"You look great Dad," Ella said with a smile.

"Yeah Dad, awesome," Grace said with a nod.

I had gotten my approval from everyone before it was just me and Skylar standing there. I was actually nervous, which was odd given I was thinking it was just dinner. I think Skylar could tell because she nudged me slightly.

"Maybe we can go out next Friday?" Skylar asked with a cheeky grin.

"Just you and me?" I replied which made her bite her bottom lip and nod.

"Yes."

She was quiet but I could tell it was something she wanted.

"Okay, if you want. You pick and I'll be there," I said which made her jump up and down and clap her hands quietly together.

"Great. I'll organise everything. Now you have a good time with Connie and don't worry if you get in too late. We'll take care of the girls," Skylar said raises her eyebrows before she walked away.

Have you ever had that feeling that you had just been set up? I was starting to contemplate that when the doorbell rang. Strangely no one came to answer it so I rose to the challenge and upon opening the door I nearly died. Connie was standing there in a gorgeous blue dress, make up, high heels and beautiful jewellery that adorned her ears and hung around her neck. In a word, stunning.

"Hi," I said managing to squeak out the word.

"Hi, ready to go?" Connie asked happily. I nodded before turning back into the house.

"Bye!" I said loudly making sure everyone heard me. I heard giggles and then I saw Connie holding her hand out which I took.

I closed the door, and we headed to her car, which was a Camaro. I opened the door for her and went around to my side when I heard some woof whistles and cheering. I looked up and saw all of my girls waving and smiling at me from the house. I had been set up. But I wasn't about to complain. I got in the car and Connie took us to this little Mexican restaurant that was on the way out of town.

It was nice and not overly crowded which was good. They had a lot of people coming into pick up deliveries so you knew the food must be good if they are always busy. We sat, Connie ordered for us both and I got us some drinks.

"So, what do you think?" Connie asked holding her hand up. I wasn't sure if she meant her or the place. I figured I would play it safe.

"Gorgeous," I replied sipping my fruity cocktail. She blushed and laughed.

"No, not me, but thank you. The restaurant," Connie said smiling. There was a twinkle in her eye and I felt her foot against my leg.

"I like it. I never knew it was here. I've probably driven past it a thousand times for work, but not at night," I said looking around while her foot gently rubbed my leg down low. "It feels nice, cosy."

"Good, it's my sister's place," Connie said which made me smile and shake my head.

"So, you work here? Or you do something else apart from kicking my ass in the morning?" I asked seeing her grin at me.

"No, I don't work here. I couldn't with my sister. I mean I love her to death, but we'd kill each other," Connie replied which made sense given the fieriness of her personality. "No, I'm a physiotherapist."

"Really? Enjoy it?" I asked intrigued by her statement.

"It has its moments, but yes I do enjoy helping people," Connie replied just as the food came. There was rice, fajitas, tacos, and enchiladas. I wasn't sure who was going to eat this all, but it looked fantastic.

"This looks great," I said as we started to eat. She moaned her approval with the first mouthful and I nearly did the same. This stuff was delicious.

"Do you enjoy what you do?" Connie asked between mouthfuls.

"I like running my own business. I have a business partner who's probably my best friend. We get along well; I get to keep my own hours and answer to myself. So, yeah, I guess. I don't know how to do anything else," I said before we tucked into more.

We kept up the talk over dinner, and I found out she was twenty-six years old, hadn't had a boyfriend in over a year and had two very serious relationships over the years. The last serious relationship was almost marriage but he cheated on her with a woman from work. I sympathised and wondered why so much of this was happening nowadays.

After dinner, I tried to pay but she wouldn't let me before we headed for a dance hall. I'm not some amazing dancer who took lessons in secret so I tried to keep up with her. We danced around, laughed at some silly moves we were making and then she brought herself down to my level and we danced together for a little while. We left the dance hall a little after ten and she put her hand on my thigh in the car before looking at me.

"Now, the best part of the night. I've got a picnic blanket in the back and I want to take you up to the Eastern View bluff," Connie said happily. I nodded and she got us under way. I was having a lot of fun and so I thought it wouldn't hurt. Fifteen minutes later and we were in a dark part of the town, with most of the street lights behind us as we hit the hillside.

"I don't think I've ever been up here," I said as we drove up the winding road.

"Not many people do. It's a bit out of the way, but the view is amazing," Connie said whilst concentrating on the road.

Ten minutes later we were stopped and out of the car, looking down over the bright lights of the city. There was no one around, the air was fresh and warm. Connie went to the car, pulled out the picnic blanket and laid it down before standing beside me.

"This is fantastic," I said looking out over everything. "Thank you for bringing me here."

"It is my pleasure," Connie said before she grabbed me and pulled me in for a kiss. She broke off and looked at me, with fire in her eyes. "I don't know what it is, but the last two weeks you've been driving me crazy! I just have to have you."

Then she pulled me in and kissed me again, I was so stunned that I just kissed back. Before I knew it our tongues were dancing together and our hands were roaming each other's bodies. She broke the kiss, looked at me before she moved back a few steps and reached behind her back. She unzipped her dress, letting it fall off her body to reveal a tiny black thong and nothing else. Her tits were magnificent, round, big and sitting high on her chest. Her body tight, with a slight six pack on show and those muscular legs and toned hips.

"Even better," I said gulping as she lunged at me again and our mouths connected. Her hands found my belt buckle and in a frenzy of kissing she undressed me, so that finally I was standing there with my briefs straining to keep my erection at bay.

Without a word, Connie stepped back, slipped her thong off and dropped it, baring her smooth pussy to me before she got down on her knees in front of me. Carefully she peeled my briefs down with my cock springing out at her, causing her to gasp and stare. She mumbled something in Spanish before looking up at me.

"Jesus Christ! This is magnificent!" Connie said taking my hard cock in her hand. Her mouth found me and I could already feel it bubbling up down below. Her mouth was divine while she sucked me to heaven.

"I'm going to come soon," I said feeling all the hallmarks of ejaculation. What? I hadn't been laid in a very long time.

"Good, just go," Connie said working my cock while slurping at me hungrily. She looked up at me, then massaged my under carriage and balls which sent me over the edge. I put my hand on her head and grunted which only incensed her more. She swallowed all of my semen, popping off the end of my cock with a little flair after she had cleaned me up with her mouth. It was one of the best blow jobs I had ever had the pleasure to experience.

Now normally I would feel spent, but in this case, I was energized. I dropped to my knees and pulled her to me, kissing her as my hands roamed her flesh. They stopped at her muscular ass, kneading and massaging it while she moaned into my mouth. I then pulled back and stared at her; lust filled her eyes.

"My turn," I said gently pushing her down onto the picnic rug. I gently spread her legs and got down between them, making sure to kiss her smooth inner thighs as I passed them.

Eagerly, Connie spread her legs for me, sitting up on one elbow to look at me, while her other hand spread her pussy lips for me. I kissed all around, kissed her fingers to tease her before placing a soft kiss on her open hole.

"Stop teasing me, please," Connie said with a heavy breath. "I can't take it."

I gently took her fingers away, taking them in my mouth to suck them before releasing her hand. She gasped when I did that and then threw her head back as I finally settled my mouth on her smooth folds. I worked her slit with my tongue, carefully tracing down to her ass and around her puckered hole before moving back up. I got appreciative noises from her and as I worked my mouth on her sex, it didn't take long for her juices to flow and her legs to lock my head in place as her orgasm exploded through her body.