Things Happened Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just held my mouth in place until she came down and released my head, giving her one last suck across her slit which made her jolt before I kissed up her belly.

"It's been a while, I hope that was okay," I asked kissing up to her breasts and stopping to look at her. Her eyes were glazed and she wore a satisfied smile.

"That was fucking amazing," Connie replied with one of those sexy giggles.

"Well, I haven't finished yet," I said sucking one of her gorgeous nipples into my mouth. She groaned and held my head there for a bit before I moved up and kissed her again. She felt my cock hit her pussy which made her reach down to guide me in.

"I want you to fuck me with that thing," Connie said softly into my mouth before we kissed again. She held me in position as I pushed forward, my cock splitting her open and causing us both to groan. I held myself halfway in for a little bit before pushing in deeply and hitting her cervix. "Oh god... just keep pushing if you're not all the way in. I can take it."

I did just that, causing her to moan loudly and grip my shoulders tightly as I pushed the last of my length into her tight body. I pulled out and pushed in a few more times before settling into a slow rhythm. She was unlike Kelly in so many ways, and with the responses I was getting, helping me feel like a real man again.

"You are wonderful," I said into her ear as I kissed her neck.

"You can talk," Connie said pushing me up so she could look into my eyes. "Now, don't be afraid to get a little rough. You won't break me."

Her smirk was like issuing a challenge. A red flag to a bull if you will.

I thrust deeply into her, causing her to gasp and giggle before digging her nails into me.

"Like that?" I asked shoving in again hard.

"Perfect," Connie replied as we picked up the pace.

I fucked her hard, ramming into her with our bodies slapping together. Soon I was up on my haunches with Connie straddling me, using her feet as leverage on the ground as I held her hips and pulled her down onto me. Every so often she would fuck down into me and I would take one of her tits in my mouth and suck it hard. She would squeal and groan with a shudder shooting through her every so often. I loved how her tits hardly moved, with a slight bounce up and down on each stroke. She kissed me passionately and then ground down onto me, holding me tight to her for a moment. I could feel my balls finally starting to swell again, as her pussy muscles contracted around me and I wanted to make sure she got off again as well.

"I'm going to come again soon," I said which made her smile.

"Me too," Connie said moving back to lay down again. She pulled me down with her and held me close. "Fuck me hard and I'll orgasm with a scream."

"Well," I said kissing her lips. "It's my duty to pleasure that booty."

She giggled, kissed me again and then we fucked, hard.

I was nearing my peak and I could feel Connie struggling too when she gripped my head in her hands tightly and stared into my eyes.

"Fuck a baby into me! Do it, fuck that come right up into my cunt!" Connie said through gritted teeth. Normally I'd probably run away screaming but the tone she used, combined with the animalistic nature of our rutting and it sent me over the edge. I gripped her hips, shoved hard and fast and felt my body explode into hers. Connie followed me seconds later screaming, "Yes! Yes!"

There we were up above the city, having fucked each other's brains out and I was laying panting on top of this Latino beauty, my cock still buried deep inside her without wanting to go down. She wrapped her arms around me, both of us panting hard during recovery. I was the first to move, lifting up and looking down into her eyes. She smiled, a weary smile and I kissed her lips.

"That was intense," I said slowly pushing up to not squash her and then I slowly uncoupled. She groaned as my meat withdrew from her pussy.

"Fuck yes," Connie said happily. "That was without a doubt one of the best fucks I've ever had."

"Me too," I said looking down at her sweaty body.

"Just so you know, I normally don't do that, and to be clear I am on birth control," Connie said sitting up on her elbows to look at me.

"Okay, good," I said with relief. "I have to admit, it pushed me over the edge though."

"Me too," Connie said moving closer and putting her hand on my thigh. "When I felt you blow inside, that was it for me. Major meltdown orgasm, the best."

"It was pretty good wasn't it," I said stroking her thigh as she reached for my cock. I was still semi erect and I watched her bite her bottom lip while touching me.

"Does this thing ever go down?" Connie asked while wrapping her hand around my shaft and then looking up at me.

I hummed and hawed before I came up with an answer, she seemed to giggle as I thought about it.

"Only after I'm finished," I replied which made her smile.

"You're not finished?" Connie asked stroking my cock.

"I don't appear to be," I said realising it had been a long time since I had come this much with Kelly or anyone for that matter. Well over a year at least with Kelly, which made me wonder if it had been going on longer than I realised.

"Good," Connie said licking her lips. "So, what now?"

Her question was so sexually charged that the words just slipped out of my mouth.

"Do you do anal?" I asked which lit her eyes up.

"I've got some lube in my handbag," Connie replied standing up and giving me a fabulous view of her sweat sheened body.

I didn't get home until after 2am and left a very satisfied Connie to drive home. I was asked for a repeat and I accepted but we had to not get too careless. She understood what I meant and we left it at that, to work out later. I hadn't slept that well since before Kelly left. Perhaps it was just what I needed.

Chapter 5

I still hated Forrest Gump and his fucking box of chocolates, but I still didn't know where my life was headed. I didn't know what I was going to get. I had a sneaking suspicion that Connie spilled on our date night because both Jessica and Skylar were very smiley around me. It was like they knew something I didn't. As we got closer to my date night with Skylar, I noticed her getting closer to me every now and then, sometimes pushing into me with her body and something rubbing up against me. It is definitely a way to stroke the male ego, but I still had my reservations. After all she was twenty, and while I'm not that old, there's still an age gap, but I agreed to go out with her, and I wanted to keep up my end of the deal. That's what real men do. Honour their commitments.

The Friday rolled around and once again I was given the thumbs up by my girls and even got a kiss on the cheek from Jessica.

"You look wonderful, take care of her," Jessica said warmly.

"What do you mean?" I asked suddenly concerned. Jessica just smiled which put me at ease.

"I think Connie got into her head," Jessica replied which confirmed my suspicions.

"Oh," I said which made Jessica giggle.

"You should still rock her world though," Jessica said still grinning. "Show her what a real man can do."

"Ah, I think I should stay in tonight," I said suddenly feeling awkward. I don't know why but I just did. "Connie and I... it wasn't planned and I'm, well, I'm not that type of guy."

"Oh no, no you don't. I'm not letting you get away with that. Then I don't get a turn," Jessica said suddenly blushing deep red. "I, ah..."

Now it was starting to make more sense. It definitely was a set up by all of them to help me move on after Kelly and I think it may have been Jessica's idea initially. Perhaps I needed to up the ante and just see if she was as willing as the other two.

"Do you want to go on a date with me too?" I asked the now timid Jessica. She looked at me and I could see her neck flush also. "Jess, come on, you can tell me."

"I would, yes," Jessica said softly.

"Would you like me to organise it, take you somewhere nice?" I asked which seemed to make her smile, shyly but it was there.

"Would you?" Jessica replied trying to look me in the eyes. I had the perfect place to take her as well.

"Yep. How about next Friday, you and me?" I asked. "I'll take you to dinner and dancing, so you'll need a nice ballroom dress."

I think she understood what I meant because she lit up at my dress comment. There was only one place in town that had dining and dancing with a formal dress policy like that and it was a lovely affair.

"I would love to," Jessica said happily before it was time for me to leave.

It was becoming clear to me that they were all trying to get me back into the saddle and start living again. My daughters were incredibly supportive and it seemed everyone had my best interests at heart, even if I was being used for sex, just a little bit.

"Okay, done. Now, I'd better collect Skylar and get out of here," I said in a pleasant tone. Jessica waited with my daughters while I went to the pool house to collect Skylar. I knocked and waited.

"Come in," Skylar said from afar. I headed inside and waited in the small lounge area when she appeared. Wearing a mini skirt that showed off her long legs, hugged her hips and ass, plus a top that I would have called a piece of fabric with four strings. Okay, it was a dazzling purple coloured top, almost like sequins on it, in the shape of a diamond that tied around her neck and waist, covering her breasts but showed off her back. It was obvious she was braless, with her hair done up in a contemporary style, dangling earrings and full red lipstick. "You look great."

"Ah thank you. So do you," I said honestly.

"Ready to go?" Skylar asked before she grabbed her small handbag.

"Yep, lead the way," I replied escorting out to the car. Again, I heard some whistles and saw my family smiling before we took off for parts unknown.

Dinner was at a bar, which wasn't quite my thing for a first date, but it was obvious why we were there. There was a large dancefloor, live music and another section that was more of a night club vibe. We ended up in the nightclub part, sitting at a table when some people Skylar knew showed up. Introductions were made with the group of older women joining us at Skylar's request and we got down to some serious dancing and drinking. I tried to hold back but once the shots came out, I was a goner.

One of the women, DeeDee was quite friendly and was giving me the 'hungry eyes' every so often. Then again, Wendy and Bridget were also flirty. Did I mention these women were quite good looking? Bridget was showing some very deep cleavage, while Wendy had on the tightest pair of shiny latex pants I had ever seen. DeeDee was wearing a very short mini-shirt and I didn't dare try to see if she was wearing underwear, but she definitely had the figure for it. These women were foxy ladies.

I wouldn't say I was so drunk I don't remember anything, but after doing some dancing, getting fondled by a bunch of women and then pulled aside by Skylar who seemed as drunk as I was, there were definitely gaps. I remember kissing Skylar and then we were in a quiet spot near the toilets when I remember her pulling me close and grinding into me.

"Let's get out of here, I know of a place we can go," Skylar said licking my lips.

I felt her body against mine, felt the same tinge of arousal and I just nodded.

"Lead the way," I said as we took off.

You would think a walk would sober you up a lot but it didn't. We ended up in this apartment making out like teenagers when suddenly Skylar was standing there in a blue lace thong. She was feverishly removing my clothes; I nearly fell over when my pants came off and I stood there in my briefs looking at her. With a smile, Skylar than peeled off her thong, revealing just how turned on she was, with her thong coated in her juices. The thong was gingerly discarded as we smiled at each other.

Skylar was indeed beautiful. Her body slender, her pert breasts sitting up on her chest, with large areolae and thick nipples. Her ribs showed a little and her stomach was flat. I couldn't help but be drawn down to her triangle shaped patch of trimmed pubic hair above her bare pussy.

"You are lovely," I said pulling her to me. Her smile confirming, she liked my words as did her whole body when she relaxed in my arms. We kissed and she tried to stick her tongue down my throat. She was definitely enthusiastic.

Pulling back, Skylar then dropped down and ripped my underwear down, my cock bouncing free into her face.

"Oh my god, you're so fucking big," Skylar said her eyes wide as she viewed my erection. "Connie was so right. My god. Mmm. This is going to be fun."

We ended up on the bed, doggy style and when I penetrated her, she moaned loudly. I gripped her hips and slowly worked myself into her, enjoying the sensations.

"So good," I said suddenly feeling ill. My stomach wasn't happy with me doing a few somersaults while I plundered the tight blonde.

"Pull my hair," Skylar said in between moans. She was definitely the loudest partner I'd ever had, constantly moaning with each thrust. I was thankful for the distraction as my stomach subsided a little. I grabbed a handful of hair and being drunk I was a little uncoordinated, thrusting forward and pulling her hair harder than I meant. "Oh, fuck yes! Spank me daddy!"

That was unexpected but she pushed back into me and got louder the harder I pulled. Now I'm not one that likes being called 'daddy' like that, so it put me off a bit and my hand came down harder on her ass than I intended. Or maybe it didn't. Fuck being called 'daddy'. I let her ass have it.

"You're a bad girl Skye," I said ramming into her after painting her ass again. I could see it getting redder and she did this guttural groan before I released her hair. She was getting wetter by the second, my groin and balls covered in her juices when she dropped down onto her shoulder and reached back rubbing her clitoris furiously.

"I'm about to come!" Skylar said at the top of her lungs before moaning as we fucked through her orgasm. She dropped forward; I fell forward on top of her while she convulsed underneath me. I will admit I flailed about a bit before steadying myself up on my hands. She had settled and I resumed pumping into her, the tighter feeling now that her legs were closed urging me on.

"I'm getting close," I said picking up the pace.

"Oh, yes, fill me up. I want to feel your spunk deep inside me," Skylar said reaching back and spreading her ass cheeks. I saw her asshole pulsing, coupled with the death grip her pussy seemed to have on me and I let go. I gave off a short grunt before plunging deep and unloading my essence into her.

"Shit," I said finally coming to an end of my own orgasm. It took me a few moments to get up enough strength to pull out of her and then my damned stomach made an appearance again. "I need some water."

"Mmm," Skylar said as I got up off the bed. I looked down, ready to ask if she wanted some as well but she was already snoring. Here I was thinking only guys did that.

I found some water in the kitchen and when I turned nearly got the fright of my life. One of the older women from the club was standing there with a grin on her face. She looked me up and down and began removing her clothes, her eyes locked on mine as she got down to her lingerie.

"I take it you satisfied my daughter?" DeeDee asked before unhooking her bra and removing it to reveal a lovely set of tits.

"Your daughter?" I replied sipping my water and feeling a little more sober.

"Yes, Skylar is my daughter. This is my place," DeeDee said slipping off her matching panties so she was standing there in only high heels. She had a good body with only a few stretch marks on her stomach and no body hair whatsoever.

"Right, well, ah," I said before she came closer.

"By the racket she made, I dare say she'll be out for a while," DeeDee said taking my water and having a sip before putting it down and moving up to me. "She doesn't mind sharing. What's say we retire to my bedroom and I give you a night to remember?"

I didn't know what to say. This sort of thing had never happened to me before. I was probably still somewhat intoxicated, which lowered my inhibitions and the next thing she was leading me to her bedroom next door to where I had left Skylar.

I awoke the next morning spooning DeeDee and with a somewhat mild headache. That was until I moved. DeeDee woke and turned over, cuddling up to me as we both smelt the aroma of breakfast cooking.

"That smells good," I said softly before she kissed my chest.

"It does. She's a good girl," DeeDee said before slowly sitting up and letting the sheets fall away. In the morning light she still looked fabulous and those tits were lovely and slightly torpedo shaped which was very sexy. I sat up beside her and she smiled at me, warmly.

"I should probably get dressed and go home," I said realising I hadn't been away from home overnight in a long time.

"Breakfast first, we don't bite, promise," DeeDee said climbing out of bed and giving me a view of her lovely ass. Now I know where Skylar got it from.

I showered, got dressed before DeeDee took her turn and sheepishly made my way into the kitchen where Skylar was happily serving breakfast up, wearing a satin robe.

"Good morning, Rock," Skylar said a little too chipper for my liking.

"Morning," I said before she handed me a glass of juice and kissed my cheek.

"You did a good thing last night, with DeeDee," Skylar said smiling. I must have had a funny look on my face because I sure as hell felt weird. "My dad died seven years ago. Just her and I now. She had me when she was twenty-two. We sometimes share."

"Yeah, she told me that last night," I said thanking the lord for the refreshing juice that seemed to bring life back to my body. "I was a little worried how you'd react. I mean, I was out with you."

"I know, but I set this up. I wanted you to have a good time. If I'm being honest, I'm not ready to settle down, so having fun is what I want right now," Skylar said before she jumped in again. I really must have had a look on my face. "I mean, I like sex... I'd like to have sex with you... all the time if you want, but I'm not ready to commit to anyone and well, that includes not minding if you sleep with other people."

"Oh, okay," I said with a nod. The youth of today confused me. This whole new age, hippy thing seemed to be everywhere. Play the field and don't worry about the consequences. The thing is I'm not wired that way. "Thanks for breakfast."

"You're more than welcome," Skylar said kissing my cheek again when sitting down next to me to eat. The bacon and eggs were amazing and I was almost finished when DeeDee came flowing into the kitchen. Her hair was wrapped up in a towel and she too was wearing a satin robe.

"Morning," I said which earned me a bright smile.

"Good morning," DeeDee said happily. "I should thank you for last night. I'm having trouble this morning."

"Oh?" I said seeing her wince slightly as she sat down opposite us.

"I'm a little sore this morning but in a good way. Reminds me of the fun we had last night," DeeDee said with a wink.

"I haven't orgasmed that hard ever," Skylar said like this was regular conversation you had with your parents. "Knocked me right out."

"I heard," DeeDee with a laugh which set Skylar off.

I wasn't sure how to feel. On one hand it was nice to be with people that were so casual about it all, but on the other, it felt a little off putting. Like I was a prize bull or something and who rode me the hardest.

"That reminds me, do you have any plan B?" Skylar asked casually while sipping her juice. I couldn't believe my ears and started to panic before they both put their hands on mine.

"Yes, in my bathroom, top drawer," DeeDee replied.