Things I Did as a Sub

Story Info
Remembering my times as a submissive.
4.9k words
4.72
7.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm older, married and living a largely vanilla life these days, but I often daydream about my past as a submissive.

I'm 5'5", maybe 130 lbs, C cup with nipples that require real pain to activate and big curly red hair.I spent most of my late teens and all of my twenties as a submissive and enjoyed every moment.

I knew as early as high school that I was a sub. Interestingly I'm a strong willed, driven woman, but even then, my pussy would quickly react to anything that put me in a sexually submissive position.

A hand woven through my hair at the back of my head was the easy button to fucking me. That move would cause things to just happen inside my body that turned me into subby mush.

A nipple bite had similar effects and a bare handed spanking would have me on my knees with a hard dick in my mouth before you could count to ten.

I'm not broken, I didn't have any childhood trauma, I'm just wired to be tied up and fucked. In fact to this day I have to pretend my hands are cuffed to properly cum.

Even at a pretty young age it didn't take much for a partner to pick up on my needs and take me to fun places. One particular guy used to dream up a new way to tie me up and fuck me every few weeks and he's who stars in most of these memories.

It probably began with asking a BF to use a belt on my ass. It made me cum like crazy, but the marks and pain sitting for the next week made it less fun. Shortly after I hooked up with a friends with benefits kind of deal and soon had access to the pain/pleasure I needed whenever I needed it.

We began with simple handcuffs and once he realized what bondage did to me, he soon escalated our sessions to real BDSM. I'm pretty sure he was just as excited to be able to live out the fantasies that had filled his brain as I was and we left very few stones unturned.

Hands cuffed behind my back while I blew him soon became hands cuffed behind my back, bent over the back of the couch having my guts rearranged and learning the more helpless I was the harder I came.

Not long after I found myself standing in the middle of a room, wearing nothing but platform stilettos and stockings with my hands bound by padded leather cuffs and strung up above my head. This was also when I discovered nipple clamps.

I'd already encouraged biting and pinching my nubs and explained my desire for rough treatment as having poor nerve endings. Maybe true, maybe I'm just a masochist.

Now helpless with my hand far above my head and tits pushed out I could only watch intently as he applied the alligator clamps. The pain was excruciating and exquisite at the same time. My eyes closed and head leaned back as I hung helpless to do anything but let the pain radiate through my body and shoot lightning bolts into my clit. Words fail me as what this did to my body. I was nearly panting and could feel my pussy getting wetter.

A simple vibrator pushed me over the edge as I bucked and thrashed much to the delight of my owner. He soon let me down and with my hands now behind my back fucked my face while my clamped nipples slammed against his legs. I knew I'd struggle to wear a bra for the next week and I didn't care. The nipple pain and a hard dick in my mouth had once again thrown me into a mind bending orgasm. My groan/scream pushed him over the edge and with handful of my hair he came down my throat. We were both satiated and had unlocked another level of bdsm that we would often repeat.

The next time I would be tied with my hands over my head I'd still be wearing panties and within them would be a butterfly vibe that seemed to make my brain melt. IT did not penetrate me, but rather was held against my clit by my panties and emitted a rather torturous level of vibration that was enough to keep me teetering on the edge, but normally not enough to make me cum. Add in clamped nipples and a riding crop now bouncing off my ass I came easily a half dozen times before begging him to stop. It took me a half an hour laying under the covers on the couch to catch my breath before I could continue.

A few sessions later I was tied hands over my head facing a wall. My ankles now sported cuffs and a spreader bar and my nipples were again crushed by clamps, adding a whole new level of pain as they slammed into the wall. He fucked me from behind and with one hand on my hip and the other holding a vibrator against my clit. I thrashed through countless orgasms and the hand on my hip was soon over my mouth in a likely attempt to keep the neighbors from calling the police.

My legs were soon giving out and I was now begging him to cum in my mouth in an attempt to avoid losing consciousness. He was good at reading me and I was pretty quickly resting in an overstuffed chair with a cold water as the tingles in my body slowly subsided.

"I made something special, are you ready to try it?" He asked as I snuggled and nursed the blood flow back to my tortured nips.

Built something sounded a bit ominous, but also pretty cool that he put time into something for me.

"Stand up and spread your legs a little." He commanded.

I was on my toes before he finished the sentence and he wrapped a thin belt around my waist, pulled an attachment between my legs and then I felt the vibrator slide into my pussy and knew where this was going. It was sort of a leather g-string that firmly held a vibrator in my pussy and I later found out, locked around my waist.

What I didn't expect was having my hands cuffed behind my back and to the belt. This effectively pushed the vibrator into me and put pressure against my clit every time I moved my now helpless hands.

He clearly had not forgotten my earlier pleading to blow him and with a handful of the hair on the back of my head, he lowered me to my knees. If the vibe had been turned on I would probably have cum.

Hand still in my hair, he turned my head to the left to show me what looked like a remote control. Before I could work out what it meant he pushed a button and my pussy came to life. I moaned like such a slut.

Never letting go of my hair he fucked my face while the vibrator danced inside me. I came before he did, but his orgasm was crazy intense and he groaned through a half dozen salvos of cum that shot directly down my throat.

This was the first time he called me a good girl and the words shot right to my wet pussy.

The next toy he made was even more diabolical. It consisted of nipple clamps connected by a chain with a small leather pad wrapped around the middle of the length of chain. From that hung what appeared to be large fishing weights.

"Ok baby, here's how this will play out. I'm going to cuff your hands over your head, put a remote control vibe in your little pussy and use our favorite crop on your ass."

Well, that sounded delightful and I was getting wetter by the minute as he pushed the vibe into me. What I did not see coming was the leather piece attached to the nipple clamps being inserted into my mouth.

"Bite down a little, you probably don't want to let this fall out of your mouth as these weights may rip your nipples off in their descent."

My eyes went wide as I realized I could not get through a beating and handful of orgasms without screaming and that would for sure let the leather drop resulting in a massive yank on my already tender nipples.

I moaned as the vibrator came to life and my entire body shook. I bit down and tried not to scream as the crop slammed into my ass twenty plus times. pathetic groans and grunts emanated from my mouth as the vibrations grew and my body betrayed my mind.

The first orgasm was manageable and I held the bit in my mouth, but by three I was losing the battle. Completely helpless, a vibrator at full throttle, my nipples on fire and blows reigning down on my exposed ass were conspiring against my will power.

The next few blows came down on the inside of my thighs and the pain/pleasure were too much. I threw my head back which introduced a whole new level of torture to my nipples and induced a guttural scream that naturally resulted in the weights dropping and third level of pain shooting back and forth between my clit and nipples. The orgasm seemed to go on forever and I don't even remember him untying me. Everything ached in a wonderful way and I soon lost consciousness. We used that toy quite a number of times in different scenarios. I think he liked it both because it was diabolical and because it kept me somewhat quiet.

Nipple torture became a staple and not long after that mind altering session I was dressed in slutty heels and a leather collar with my hands cuffed behind my back and nipples clamped and strung up to a hook in the ceiling. I could only imagine how sexy that would have looked, every muscle in my body tensed and my nipples lifted up by the clamps. Any rocking on my heels tugged violently on my now very distended titties. It was evil and amazing and was making me so wet.

He came up behind me clearly naked and pushed his very hard dick into my hands. He whispered into my ear "Think you can make me cum without torturing your nipples too badly?"

This was crazy hot and I stroked his oiled up cock the best I could moaning each time my movement introduced pain into nipples. He reached around cupping my tits and momentarily taking the pressure off my twisted buds, only to drop them and elicit a guttural scream and shooting waves of electricity hitting my lonely clit.

"I think I'll play with your boobs until I cum." He whispered into my ear. I knew the implication, make him cum as quickly as possible or the torture would escalate. The depravity of it all pushed me closer to orgasm. I knew he liked dirty talk and went into a narrative that would have made a sailor blush.

"That's it baby, cum all over my ass, paint me with your cum, make me take it like a little slut, or maybe you'd prefer to put me on my knees and fuck my face? You want to hear me gag as you use my throat?" I groveled as my oiled up hands furiously stroked his cock.

To make matters worse he had reached around and now had two fingers on my pussy. This effectively put pressure on my clit and rubbed my G spot in addition to the nipple stimulation and my brain was melting because of it. My traitorous hips bucked into his hand, testing my balance and adding pressure to my strung up nipples. He nestled his face against my necks and groaned "cum".

I lost it, bucking against him as his other arm wrapped around my torso and lifted my tits up, likely preventing my nipples from further pain and holding me steady as I twisted through a full body orgasm. I could no longer focus on his dick and shuddered through several more orgasms before he untied me and released my tortured nipples.

That evening ended with me bent over the back of the couch, him with a handful of the hair on the back of my head and both of us moaning through intense orgasms. It took me a solid week before I stopped feeling that night and I cherished every tingle. In fact, I stopped by his house that Wednesday, dropped to my knees and gave him a mind blowing orgasm while I begged him to cum down my slutty throat. He did and I zipped him upm thanked him for using me and left.

A few sessions later I was bent over and bound hand and foot to a huge desk. My ass stuck up and it was the first time I felt cool lube circle my asshole. I froze a little before the sensation triggered things all over my body. We had talked about anal in the past, but this was the first time we had tested the waters and it took me a few minutes of him teasing my ass before I relaxed.

"I'm not going to do anything you're not comfortable with, so until you ask me to finger fuck your ass, I'm going to just tease you a bit." He growled into my ear.

I couldn't form words as the new sensation sent chills throughout my entire body. Fuck I needed this.

"No begging huh, well, let's see if we can coax you along." He stated, as the magical finger pulled away and a crop slammed down on my backside.

Fuck, I love the feeling of a crop. Just enough prickly sting without the long term side effect and he truly knew how to use the tool. A few blows on the inside of my thighs, a few on the meat of my ass and before long I was begging him to fuck my ass and let me cum.

"Good girl, let's see if we can do both."

And with that a vibrator was pushed against my clit and more lube was dribbled onto my now relaxed asshole. I came with a finger, two knuckles deep and a very keen desire to have other appendages inserted there in the future. He finished in my pussy and that evening while we cooled down I told him he could fuck my ass anytime he wanted.

A few weeks later a box arrived at my door with a handwritten note. Your ass will be mine someday, but for now let's test your boundaries. I could feel the tingles as I read. Wear what's in the box and I'll pick you up for dinner tonight.

I opened it further to see a medium sized stainless steel plug, thigh highs and a matched panty/bra set as well as a small bottle of lube. I had only a few hours to get ready and thoroughly cleaned myself inside and out before pushing a dollop of lube into my ass. I bent at the waist and put my face on the bathroom counter, spread my legs a bit and pushed a little lube up my ass. My finger went in easier than I had expected and the sensation was new and sexy.

Next came the lube covered plug. Placing the narrowest end against my asshole, I added a bit of pressure and took a deep breath. I could feel my body slowly give way as the plug slipped further in. My pussy tingled the entire time, but I was afraid if I played with her I'd be too distracted to get the plug in.

Millimeter by millimeter the plug slid home and the pressure went from discomfort to fullness to a raw sensation that seemed to ignite a new level of turned on in my already on the edge mind and body. Fuck, this guy absolutely owned me. I had just shoved a piece of metal up my ass because he told me to and worse, I was soaking wet because of it. My ass consumed the plug as soon as I got past the largest part of the bulge and it narrowed down. The pressure and sensation was like nothing I'd ever felt.

Dinner was torture. My asshole would contract around the plug sending lightening bolts to my clit every time I moved. "You like something in your ass, don't you baby?" Asked my obviously evil master knowing it would just make me think about it more.

That night he fucked me doggy style with my hands clipped to a leather collar and still wearing the stocking and heels. Every time he bottomed out in my pussy it pushed the plug against my asshole and sent new sensations through my lower body. My orgasm was insane and I blacked out several times before he finally came.

"Tell me how much you're going to love a cock in your ass while I slide this out of you." He beckoned.

I did exactly that, like a bitch in heat I told him all the ways I was looking forward to him using my ass and filling my guts with his cum. I let out one last guttural groan as the plug slid out and my asshole returned some assemblance of its original shape.

We played with lots of toys after that, including a plug that vibrated and pulsed. I could almost cum just from that and he would use my mouth, taking advantage of the vibrations my groaning caused as bonus stimulation on his hard dick.

That soon escalated to remote control plugs so he could torture me in public and shortly after that my first assgasm.

He had built a spanking bench that put me in a modified doggy style position, with my torso supported and back parallel to the ground. Naturally I was bound, but I was also very comfortable and all three holes were pretty much at his dick height.

This fateful evening the plug in my ass was zinging, my pussy was empty but I could grind my pelvic bone against the bench a little and he had two hands full of hair as he fucked my face.

He very much loved blowjobs that involved my cumming or being in some sort of duress as I was very vocal. With a dick in my mouth that apparently translated to a very unique vibration from my throat and into his demanding dick.

He was clicking through the settings on the pulse/vibe plug and hit one that sent shockwaves through my body. The pulses felt bigger and the vibrations seemed to build and crescendo over and over. I let out a moan that for sure would have resulted in police at the door if it had not been for the angry dick in my throat and it pushed him over the edge. He filled my mouth with cum and triggered something in my groin that felt like everything below my waist was orgasming and my back arched as much as it could strapped to a bench.

Master slid out of my throat and panted violently, cum dripping everywhere and tingles running through my body in places that had never tingled before.

That night we concluded I had indeed had an assgasm and I wanted more.

Several months later he asked "Wanta play a game?" His wry smile made me nervous and wet at the same time, but I knew my answer would be yes either way.

"I need a really good blowjob, so I'm going to incentivize you. You'll be on your knees, hands behind your back and a 15 min clock running. You make me cum with just your mouth and I put the anal plug in while I eat you to as many orgasms as you can take. You don't and I finish in your ass and you don't get to cum tonight.

Holy fuck, don't get to cum? That sounded terrible, but I was also really ready for a cock up my ass. He could also make me cum with his mouth in minutes, although we had never combined that with the anal plug.

I just nodded and stripped. Not long after my hands were secured behind my back with leather cuffs and my neck wrapped with a collar sporting the words "fuck me" in rhinestone.

My ass and pussy were empty and he was seated in a comfortable chair in front of me. He looked over at a big timer and tapped it. The countdown immediately dropped to 14:58 and felt a sense of panic.

I waddled on my knees to put my face near his hardening dick and asked in my sexiest voice for him to fuck my face. "No baby, this one is all you. You now have 14 minutes."

My eyes went wide and I awkwardly dropped my mouth onto his dick. Sliding up and down and massaging the tip with my tongue. He barely let out a moan. Fuck, I was going to have to work for this. I looked him in the eye as I sucked and made my throat vibrate a little. I finally got the moan I wanted. Before long I had a good rhythm going with lots of saliva and deep throating. His moans were escalating and I knew he was getting close.

That's when I glanced at the clock and it said 2 minutes left. Fuck, fuck fuck. Not only was it unlikely I could make him cum, but I had gotten him ridiculously close which meant he'd come quickly in my ass and I'd never be able to achieve a much needed assgasm.

I groaned and moaned and slurped my best, but the alarm went off and sir's arched hips relaxed for a minute before he picked me up by my hair and dragged me over to his huge desk. Now bent over at the waist, My ankles were spread wide and clipped to the opening and hands stretched out in front of me and anchored to a chain. He had obviously prepared for this moment.

"That little mouth of yours once again gets your ass into trouble." He leered.

Now totally helpless, I accepted my fate and arched my ass out. He took the invitation, but concentrated on my pussy, pushing his fingers in and out of me and dragging them across my engorged clit. I was so close to cumming and then he just stopped.

"Fuck.... Please let me cum, I'll do anything you want, just please please please...." I begged, arching my ass into his hands to no avail.

Lubed fingers pushing into my ass were not exactly a surprise, but still sent shockwaves through my body. I moaned and whined as he deftly lubricated my asshole.

12