Things I Did as a Sub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He eased his fingers out and I soon felt the bump of a very hard cock against my ass. Here goes, I'd been fantasizing about this moment for months and I was about to take a cock up the ass. My butthole initially tensed and he just held the pressure against me. I breathed deeply and felt my ass slowly give way. He was clearly not in a hurry and patiently let me invite him in. It stung for a few seconds like the blogger plugs did and then once he had a few inches in, the sensation turned to fullness and a mind bending tingle.

I was soaking wet by now, grunting as he eased his way in and in the perfect sub space. It wasn't long before he bottomed out and just held himself fully in my ass. "That's it baby, take my cock up your little ass, are you ready to get thoroughly fucked?"

I panted a breathy "yes" and he ease out a few inches and then back in. His nuts tapped my pussy and fire ripped through my entire body. He'd soon establish a slow rhythm and each time he bottomed it would push me a bit closer to cumming.

He grabbed my hair and said "Beg me to cum in your ass, tell me how much you want it."

Fuck, that was so slutty, but so right, he loved to make me ask for things that most women would not even consider doing and I begged for him to cum in my ass like the bottom slut that I was. Breathy groans of pleading emanated from mouth as he drilled into my ass, my breathing was erratic and there was a building sensation in my empty pussy that told me I was close as well.

Master started bucking and yanked my hair harder as he slammed his body into mine. I loved hearing his pleasure and found it was somehow tied directly to my own. The sensations in my ass and very wet pussy collided and became a single spinning vortex of pleasure. I was soon on my toes, back arched and letting the waves of orgasm wash over my entire body. Master's thrusts soon eased as he had clearly pumped his cum up my no longer virgin ass.

We repeated that scenario a number of times. Every once in a while I'd even be able to make him cum in the alloted time with just my mouth and he'd throw me up on a table, pull up a chair and eat me until I begged him to stop. Secretly, though I preferred the bound ass fucking and towards the end of out time together I did not try as hard to make him cum with my mouth, knowing I'd be bound and ass fucked if he didn't.

Speaking of eating me, master liked to tie me face up to a large table, knee's bent and ass hanging over the edge. He;d lick and tease me and play with my asshole. One evening he eased down and started tonguing my ass, rockets exploded in my groin. Fuck, why had no one ver done that to me? He'd thumb my clit while circling my asshole with his insistent tongue, sometimes pushing a but inside as a humped and bucked in my bindings.

The tongue action was soon combined with ice cubes. This was pure torture. Completely helpless and usually right at the edge he'd put an ice cube on my clit. The sensation was mind bending, I'd go from so hot to ice cold in a millisecond and the shocks from my clit would ricochet through my entire body as I arched my hips off the table.

He'd then suck my clit back to full engorgement and put the ice cube into my ass. It was always too much and I'd cum, shaking and twisting against my bonds.

In addition to ice, we also used a bot of fire, or rather candles. I'd generally be bound and blindfolded as he dribbled candle wax around my body. Each splash of wax was a shot of pain/pleasure and a surprise and would make me tingle all over. Sometimes he'd coat my nipples with wax as I moaned through a vibrator driven orgasm.

The candles soon became a go-to in our twisted sex life and escalated to more twisted usage. We had previously experimented with the inversion bar across the doorway of his walk in closet. The first few times I found myself upside down with a dick in my mouth and a very insistent tongue on my clit. Cumming upside down is a crazy sensation, since a lot of blood has traveled to your head and you can't push down with your feet.

The most recent time master had me upside down, my hands bound to a leather belt around my waist and a vibrating plug in my ass. I watched him light a thick candle and figured I was in for a bit of wax treatment as he pushed up against me and eased his dick into my inverted mouth. The sensation of something being slid into my pussy was a surprise, but not unwelcome until I did the math. He had pushed the candle into me and it would soon drip onto my sensitive lips, clit and asshole.

"You should get busy baby, I'm going to leave this candle in our pussy until I cum in your little mouth."

I moaned at the thought of the pain/pleasure this would cause and sucked his cock deeper into my mouth. I was floating upside down and desperately trying to keep him in my mouth when the first dribble of hot wax touched my exposed pussy lips. The stifled scream must have felt good to master and his hips bucked into my mouth.

The dribbles of hot wax soon touched every part of my groin, my asshole being the most sensitive. The pain was more than tolerable and did what it always did to my masochistic body, but each time a dibble hit me, it was something of a surprise and I'd yelp into the demanding cock in my throat. Before long I felt a hand on the back of my head and master pumped his cum into the throat, while he pulled the candle out and planted his mouth on my engorged clit. Once again my screams were stifled by a cock and once again we unlocked a new kink.

We repeated many of these scenarios in various combinations of bondage and torture before eventually drifting apart. I still think back to these times and I suspect he does as well. Maybe someday we'll reconnect and I'll once again be bound and fucked, but until then I treasure the memories of my time as a submissive.

12