All Comments on 'Things Just Got Better'

by Otazel

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a delightful story!

Erotic and free of bad attitude - just what group sex should be. Much appreciated.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

Pete666Pete666over 6 years ago
Is there going to be a sequel ?

Great story, one of your best. Any chance of more fun and games with the horny foursome?

leahwwleahwwover 6 years ago
this story slipped up on me..

A short but sweet story that caught me in one of those moods...second read was slow...and arousing..well done! a 5

Flat_OutFlat_Outover 6 years ago
Great find!

This is my first story by 'Otazel' that I found by chance. I'm so happy to see there's more than 100 stories!

For me this story has everything - descriptive, erotic scenes that are set within plausible situations that are not too far from reality.

5 *'s

Thanks 'Otazel' for your hard work and sensitive writing.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 6 years ago
Arousing - 5 Stars!

Who doesn't like a little variety in life? Some different cock or pussy is always exciting! And watching a partner masturbate is a good way to learn what turns your partner on - a good way to insure to the greatest degree possible that you bring pleasure to your partner! Isn't that the essence of great sex - bringing pleasure to the other person?

Loved the story! Thanks for writing.

sober71sober71over 6 years ago
5*'s

Just brilliantly written, have added you to my favourite writers.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent!

First times are sooooooo hot, and they happen only once. Our first time involved a surprisingly easy and quick agreement among the four of us, and we quit only when we ran out of condoms (6). 5*s

MagicFingersMagicFingersover 3 years ago
Nice sharing

I have been thinking of writing a mutual masturbation story for years, but now I don't have to because you've done a good job of that! Thanks for the inspiring story.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

Wonderful approach-path to 4-somes, respecting everyone involved, and constantly collecting affirmative endorsement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5++ STARS

This story is so wonderfully written and super sexy told from Melody’s point of view. Having her only agenda of ‘seeing and being seen’ seemed to magically allow Lucy to lead without judgement as well. I particularly love that most of the impactful descriptions are positional and emotional with not vert much in my he way visual detail. Superb!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous