All Comments on 'Things My Sister Had Ch. 01'

by searchingforperfection

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep writing

The story was alright, but a little bit of nothing at the end. They might as well have been discussing shoes.

When you are writing a story, it may seem long, so the writer tends to cut it short without actually getting anywhere. Next time, make it twice as long, and it will be amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More.

Please continue, I really enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Deja vu

Have I read this story somewhere???

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
boring

no action absolutely nothing happens no incest,no taboo,no skin,no touching and no sex in other words BORING

DBRS

wgr1944wgr1944over 13 years ago

I hope this story gets better!

stevaroonistevarooniover 13 years ago
Good start

I can understand folks feeling like they're getting ripped off ("I want my money back on this free story I read! All 0¢ of it!!!") but you warned 'em at the beginning. As well, you seem to have broken this story up into bite-sized bits, so, again...not as if they've invest countless hours only to be left hanging afterward.

Good characterization, your descriptions are sufficient without being too wordy. I'm enjoying it. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good start.

I look forward to the continuation. Don't let the naysayers get to you. You write your story at your pace and let it develop as you think it should. As a book cannot be judged by the cover neither can it be judged by the first or second chapters. I think you have a good idea and a developing it nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent build seduction build

I like very much the long seduction. So many stories are slam bam; and I immediately stop reading such stories and move to the next. Without seduction a sensual story has no interest for me.

Great job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
nonerotic

if this is the best you can do put it in the nonerotic area. i see this is six chapters long IF you had been smart you would have made it three chapters and made them twice as long. and you need to put some sex in it otherwise it gets boring. a slow buildup is nice but you need to give the readers a reason to come back for more this doesn't do that.get a good editor and rewrite the series and combine every other chapter. if you are writing for yourself that is fine but don't post it if you are writing for the readers make sure it is done right and not boring. listen to the anonymous commentors more that the kiss ass ones otherwise you will not improve as a writer.

DBRS

CABONECABONEabout 13 years ago
I liked it

I agree with an earlier commenter, your character development is good and the pace is real and natural. Nicely done. I've just read the first chapter, but I'm looking forward to the rest of the story.

CABONE

cbsummerscbsummersalmost 12 years ago
Very well written

I love your writing. For future reference you really should wait until you have three to five literotica pages before you post a story if you care about getting that magical red H! But I think this is a perfect beginning. It's not too wordy or long for me but without actual sex in a submission you'll always get a poor score in incest. A literotica 'chapter' isn't like a chapter in a book. Anyway excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
GOOD READ

YOU KNOW YOU COULD ADD MORE TO THIS STORY. Make it more interesting.

Like how the brother stands up for her. Even fights for her right, to be a nice girl.

thanks for share your story with us .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
delete

you posted six chapters delete and combine them into three or four longer ones then it might be worth posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 stars

In a website full of "porno stories" I manage to found a tale which is soft and relaxing to read, congratulations!

RipperFishRipperFishalmost 10 years ago
I see I'm not the only one.

I got a couple comments about having too short of a first chapter with my story. I figure a chapter should be only as long as it needs to be. I see you have a similar approach.

Your pace is just right, I think. The first chapter introduces the main characters and develops the primary character quite effectively. You set things up well and I imagine the story will proceed at a similar pace.

I think your style is one of the best I have read in this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Big Boobs

I hope you're going to Continue this story...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous