All Comments on 'Things My Sister Had Ch. 04'

by searchingforperfection

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
stevaroonistevarooniover 13 years ago
Nice development!

And to those questioning your categorizing this as "Incest/Taboo"...don't worry. If you'd categorized it as non-sexual, people would be pissed when the story developed to "that point".

Of course they *will* be missing out on the campus experience. Learning to live with/around strangers is a big part of dorm living. Not that that's germane to this story, but I just thought it was something to point out. :D

13enster13ensterover 13 years ago
nice

I am really enjoying this story so far. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wrong area

steverooni doesn't know shit. lots of stories are started in one catagory and move to another then on to another, so this should have been in the NONEROTIC catagory so far. and the way you are going it will never belong here so either start the sex or move all these chapters to the right catagory

DBRS

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

DBRS, seriously, you've complained about every chapter of this. Stop being a troll.

And for the record, I agree more with steverooni. If this had started in non-erotic from the get-go, I might not have wanted to start reading. However, I've enjoyed this, and when the erotic stuff starts, it'll be so much better. If you are whining because some stories are well-written, and you've just got blue balls, there's plenty of stroke stories out there for you to read instead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Stay the course

You're doing well. I'm hooked, in fact, I go through the "new" page first looking for your next chapter before going through other posts. Ignore the naysayers. They don't have to read it if it bothers them that badly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice Stories

Slow pace is best, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

It's not really much of an erotic story, but since it's on this website, a reader might expect something more compelling. Obviously, it's not a "literary" piece, either, so what is this? I don't mind the long set-up, as silly as it is, because the sister is (sort of) interesting, but the pace of this thing makes me think that all of sudden it will be revealed that the sister planned out an elaborate scam to get them into the same college and apartment to have her brother all to herself...yawn... Anyway, I'm still reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous