All Comments on 'Things My Sister Had Ch. 05'

by searchingforperfection

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
one complaint

the only thing i dont like about your chapters so far is having to wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
To long

where is this going? You will be dead by the time you 2 decide to have some fun.

stevaroonistevarooniover 13 years ago
Well-divided

This story is quite well-divided. Each chapter is a stage of development, and well-developed despite being but one page. I can't add much more than I'd already added. Good stuff.

As for "Too long"...heh, if it is, stop reading, Anonymous (not, not *you*, Anonymous, the other one). ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
still no sex

as said before either get to the sex or put it in the non erotic area. if there is no sex there is no incest or taboo also your chapters need to be longer.

DBRS

shaman43shaman43over 13 years ago
Impatience

Man I have rarely seen such non appreciative comments for writing well done than this story. Well, outside of the Loving Wives category where the morally immature roam to declare any and all there to be inferior creatures. I appreciate the slow build up. I appreciate the way the characters are developing. I like the sliding into consciousness the mutual attraction and the way the character work at denial. All very human and so like the reality so many lead. Keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
bored

any chance of picking up the pace somewhat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well done

I'm enjoying the build up more than the "wham-bam, thank you, Ma'am" stories normally found here. Keep it up. I'm enjoying the development.

SouthernCrownSouthernCrownabout 13 years ago

yeah i agree shaman lol all these ppl that want sex and want it ... now!!!! it makes me laugh sounds like a 12 yr old kid looking at their first boob and cant control his excitement to see even more haha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous