Thinking Back Pt. 01

Story Info
Remembering the good times.
1.3k words
4.51
7.8k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been stuck home with the Covid for a few days now. Which led to some incredible boredom. I began reading some Literotica stories and was reading one about a man's first time. This started me thinking about my past. Now I'm older and have a wife and kids but my first several sexual encounters were with my two male friends.

We were just teenagers getting ready to go our separate ways, college or jobs. Both of our families had pools at their houses so we spent many days and nights at each others house. We spent our days and nights swimming, talking and watching tv or renting videos tapes. Young men never tire of talking about sex and we were no different. We had become so close that we could talk about anything, we even stared talking about how and when we would jack off.

After several days of swimming and talking, we were in my room changing out of our swimsuits and Brent made a joke about my bean bag chair. He said "I bet that's where you jack off." I turned red because he nailed it. That was my favorite space. I would borrow my dads playboys and play with myself whenever I got the chance. Brent and Joe both laughed and said since we were all in mid change we should have a circle jerk.

There was a long awkward silence and the Brent started rubbing his cock. Joe and I watched for a second, if that, and started moving our hands up and down our own dicks. All three of us found a place to sit where we could see each other and began masturbating. I dont think anyone looked at anything but each others dicks.

I noticed that Brent's was small about 4 inches and Joe's wasn't much bigger. This would be good later that night as both would end up my butt for the first time. Joe said we should all lay down next to each other so we could see each other even better. I may have been the first one down on the floor as I was so excited. So there we were, me, Brent and Joe all laying next to each other, all our hands moving up and down our own dicks.

I will never forget the shock and energy of when Brent reached over and pushed my hand aside and grabbed my cock. I almost came right then. Joe not wanting to miss out reached over and grabbed Brent's. I was the lucky one because I couldn't reach their dicks and just had to enjoy my best friend giving me pleasure.

Joe wanted to watch so he raised his head and saw what Brent was doing. Then said, "wow I bet both our hands can fit on Brad's." I being Brad, felt my cock grow a little harder hearing him talk about me. Joe reached over and placed his hand on my cock and sure enough both their hands fit on me. He then lay back down and we all continued jacking each other off. I just watched their hands move up and down and thought, I hope they are enjoying this as much as I am. This continued for a little while and I started to feel that good old feeling building up. I tried to warn him, saying "Hey I'm going cum if you don't slow down." Brent didn't care. If anything he sped up and gripped harder. I blurted out "wait" but it was too late I began cumming all over myself, it shot up to my chest and them ran down his hand.

Brent and Joe kept going jerking each other. Of course after watching me they said it set them off quickly.

I got up grabbed a towel and wiped off my cum and they did the same to themselves. We were all pretty quite while we got dressed. We didn't really know what to do next, Joe said we should go swim at his house. I think just to have an excuse to change clothes again. None of us complained, I think we all wanted to go again but just needed a break.

The three us got to Joe's and were excited that his parents were gone. We looked at each other like, do we even bother with swimming? I said "yeah we should swim it's nice day." All three of us went to Joes room and started to take off our clothes. I took off my shirt and then got my shorts half way down and Brent reached out and just grabbed my dick and started massaging it right away. So much for the swim first, I thought. I saw Joe standing next to me and began giving him the same massage Brent was giving me. We were all enjoying this second round of masturbation but Brent had different ideas. He got down on his knees and I saw him take a deep breath. And he opened his mouth and let my cock slide into his mouth. Neither one of us had ever given or taken a blowjob, so maybe it was inexperience or just he was really good, but it felt amazing.

He figured out fast that if he grabbed the base of my dick he could have more control when I began moving in and out of his soft moist mouth. For a first blow job I thought he was doing great and I never knew it would feel this good. Being. distracted by my first blow I had trouble holding onto Joes dick but I did my best to make sure he was enjoying this too. Brent kept using his tongue on the underside of me and I knew it wouldn't be long until I blew. Brent was using his whole mouth after a few minutes, tongue cheeks spit and lips. It was great. Moving in and out of my friends mouth was one of my favorite moment of our friendship. He was giving me such intense pleasure, I really didn't want it to end, but no one could last that long with a mouth like that on your cock.

I gave him some warning in case he didn't want to swallow my load just yet. We were all new to this. I thought. He got the hint and pulled his mouth off me and jacked me harder than ever. This sent me right over the edge and I shot all over his chest. I was still holding onto Joe and he sent his cum on the floor and onto my hand. It was so warm and felt good on my skin. Brent stood up and I used the cum on my hand to jack him off. He was hard from giving head and I felt good that he at least enjoyed it too. Joe watched while I finished Brent and Brent shot his wad up my arm and onto my hand. Only my second sexual encounter and I had the cum from two friends on me.

We stood there looking at each other and not knowing what to do. That's when we heard the garage door open. Joe looked out the window and saw his parents car waiting to turn into their driveway. We all grabbed our suits and put them on as we ran down the stairs, cum still on our hands and chest. We jumped into the pool and tried to act as if we had been there for a while.

I wasn't sure if this would happen again. But I could not have been more wrong. We bagan swimming everyday, sometimes to swim and other times just to have an excuse to change and start up again.

Hope you enjoyed my story,

PS I have more for later.