All Comments on 'Thinking Back Pt. 01'

by Topgun098

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

I loved your story and look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoyed the story

I enjoyed the story and it brought back memories When I was about thirteen My Uncle (by Marriage) showed me how to jerk off I had to teach my friends how to do each other so I showed my friends (brothers) what I learned. We added one more friend to the mix. I hope you write some more stories My friends continued for a few years.

Topgun098Topgun098over 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the comments. More parts of the story are on the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You mentioned that you took both friends up your butt, but this chapter didn’t include that. Hope there is more to come…

JayeAnthonyJayeAnthonyabout 1 year ago

I've just read part one, and will read parts 2 and 3 shortly. This brought back memories of my own because of the names you used. I'm Joe, and my first sexual encounter was with Brent. "Brad" has a different name, and I can't wait to read part 3 which has Joe and Brad alone. Brad's was the first cum I ever tasted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTopgun098@Topgun098
I’m New to writing. I wanted to get some of my stories out of my head. I hope you enjoy them. I’m an older man but keep in shape.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES