Thinking of V...

Story Info
Inspired by another Lit member.
989 words
3.5
1.6k
0
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

{*This is my first submission to Lit, and to be honest, my first attempt at writing that is open to the public. Please be kind.*}

------------------------------------------

It must have been somewhere around 3am when I woke up. This was nothing new for me, it happens almost every night. I shifted around to get comfortable, and tried to think of something pleasant to help me return to sleep. However, I had spent a lot of the previous afternoon reading and listening to audio from another Lit member, and without hesitation my mind turned to her voice. She has a really lovely voice, but one standout feature is her giggle. It sounds mischievous, genuine, and it's infectious. Just the memory of her laugh brought a smile to my face.

My memory shifted quickly to her audio recordings, and in particular, one of her masturbatory recordings. I vividly recalled the slick, wet sounds that were accompanied by her whispered narrative, and my cock twitched. I slipped a hand down to my cock to encourage an erection, but not much encouragement was necessary: just the recollection of her saying "just one more" as she vigorously fapped her way to another orgasm was enough to make me hard.

As I thought about her description of her ample breasts, I encircled the base of my cock with a forefinger and thumb and tightened my grip. My member responded instantly by getting harder still. She likes biting, nipple play, and light nipple torture, which are definitely items that feature high in my sexual repertoire. Thoughts of biting her breasts and leaving visible marks in her flesh, of sucking hard and then gently biting her nipples, and then of fucking her ample breasts filled my mind. My cock responded in kind, with pre-cum running down my shaft. I began slowly stroking myself at the delightful mental image of tit-fucking this marvelous young woman.

She described how she likes being held from behind, and her curvy body... Oh, how that would be wonderful! I imagined her and I in a kitchen preparing a meal, with sunlight streaming through the window rendering her sundress virtually see-through when viewed at the right angle. I thought about how amazing it would be to slip up behind her, run my hands up her legs to help lift the hem of her sundress, and expose her naked bum. (hey, it's summer, she's in a sundress and without panties... this is my fantasy and that's how I wanted it!). In my mind's eye, I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulled her back toward me, and nestled my erection into the cleft of her ass.... holding her close to me so I could bite and lick her neck. Meantime in my bed, I stroked my erection a bit faster as I imagined rubbing my cock up and down her butt, while tweaking a nipple with one hand and snaking the other hand down to her dripping wet pussy. My breathing quickened as my hand squeezed and stroked my cock, lubed as it was with copious amounts of pre-cum. Oh, how I wanted to bend this woman over so that her ass and cunt were exposed to me as she held onto the kitchen counter. Just the right position to spank her ass-cheeks, squeeze and bite her butt, and tease and torment her pussy.

Oh god, the sounds of her wet pussy.... yes... the wonderful wet sounds of her fingering her cunt. Oh how I would love to suck on her clit while her juices soaked through my neatly trimmed beard. I'm not shy to admit that I love cunnilingus. I will happily lick and suck on a cunt until I cannot move. In my fantasy, I pulled her into a standing position so I could torment her nipples a little longer, before laying her down on the kitchen floor and worshiped her wet cunt. I'd love to be able to slip two fingers inside her and massage her G-spot, while my tongue licked her clit and cunt. Then move the other hand above her mons and press down gently, creating pressure on her G-spot from two directions, as I sucked on her clit. I thought about lapping up her copious juices as they ran down her ass cheeks and gradually pooled on the tiled floor. This thought elicited yet another surge of pre-cum from my rampant cock.

I could feel my orgasm building rapidly. I knew that it would not take much to push me over the edge. I imagined the heroine of my fantasy naked and kneeling before me. Her lips, painted in a vibrant red lipstick, framing her open mouth. I envisaged her lifting her hands to her nipples and start twisting them while she stuck out her tongue. By this time, I was stroking my cock vigorously, just as I was in my mental scenario. I quickly licked my fingers for additional lubrication, and briefly tasted my salty pre-cum. In my mind's eye, my erotic muse looked up at me with big doe-like eyes. I asked her "Are you going to be Daddy's good girl?" to which she responded with a quick nod and replied with a whispered "yes, Daddy!" and extended her tongue slightly further, as her saliva drooled down her chin, leaving wet tracks on her glorious breasts. I actually whispered "That's my babygirl!" into the night as my cock erupted, spraying cum into my waiting palm. I grunted softly as my hips thrust in time with each contraction. As my breathing began to slowly return to normal, I was bathed in the gentle warmth of post-coital euphoria.

It was with some considerable reluctance that I rose from my warm bed to clean up, but very soon I was back in bed before the bed-sheets had time to cool. I imagined spooning with my erotic muse, and with a smile on my face, I drifted gently back to sleep.