Third Chance is a Strikeout

Story Info
Looking for someone, only to find someone else.
15.4k words
4.55
5.2k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story can best be classified as "Creative Non-Fiction." The events the story are based upon ones that took place, but the names (where included), locations and descriptions have all been changed to protect the innocent (as they used to say on "Dragnet").

This is part 4 of a 4 part series, the first part being 'First Chance at Fifteen Minutes of Fame,' the second part being 'Second Chance at Fifteen Minutes of Fame,' and the third part being 'Second Chance at a Second Chance.'

All characters in the story are at least 18 years old.

* * * * *

Third Chance is a Strikeout

I am awed by the size of the house I am in for an after party following one of those award shows, the ACM's or CMA's, I always get those two confused, in Las Vegas. I had heard the singer whom I had a rocky affair with was supposed to be at the award show, so I hopped on my bike and rode down to see if I could find her. Her band had dissolved in the year since I had seen her last and she had recorded a self titled solo album where a couple of the songs had seen some air play time on country radio.

I never did find her, but I bumped into my cousin who was in town negotiating with a fight promoter to create a new company featuring a new style of fighting which was emerging and all the rage in the business. He asked me to sit with him at his table on the floor instead off my seat near the rafters of the building. It was exciting to be among the performers, a reminder of my exploits during the period where I worked security at the concert venue, and I saw several people whom I had previously introduced to.

When the show was over, my cousin invited me to the after party at his potential business partner's house and the place is packed with stars plus many of the up and coming performers who would dominate the music scene for the foreseeable future. among the stars present, I was introduced to the future wife of an artist I had known since my security days. She is a star in her own right and together they would top the charts over and over again.

It is getting late and I am debating whether to get a hotel room for what is left of the night or ride the six hours or so it would take me to get home when I notice a beautiful woman standing at the makeshift bar set up for the event. Ner nearly floor length, black sequined gown is completely backless and displays her figure nicely. Her narrow waist flairs to nicely curved hips and butt. The dress is cut so low, I swear I can see the top of her ass cleavage.

As I step up to get a drink, she glances at me, giving me the once over as I do the same. Her smile tells me she appreciates what she sees because I know I do. Her hair, which reaches mid back and is what I initially thought was a dark mahogany is actually closer to purple. This contrasts sharply with the neon red tips which match the color of her lipstick on her pouty, bow-shaped lips and the polish on her long fingernails. Looking closer, I see that her nails have black triangles, leaving the red in a claw shape. Her deep blue eyes are a few shades darker than my own and heavily made up with black eyeliner and black mascara on her long lashes. The round shape of her face is accentuated with a curled tendril of hair on each side while the rest is held back with a clip at the base of her neck. The gown is full in front, only tapering above her heavy breasts to a collar holding it up, leaving her shoulders bare. Her left thigh is exposed by way of a slit in her dress which shows off her stocking clad leg.

"Hi," she says before I get a chance. I exchange pleasantries with her as I notice her glass is empty before her.

"Can I buy you a drink?" I offer.

"They're free," she giggles.

"Then I'll buy you two," I state, dead pan in my tone.

"What?" she says. "You trying to get me drunk already?"

"No," I reply. "I just like being in your company."

"But you don't know me," she says softly.

"I'm trying to remedy that," I say and give her a smile. She smiles back, big enough I see her teeth, bright white and perfect. She nods and I call over the bartender. I end up with some fancy imported beer, the only thing stocked, while she orders a dirty martini.

When he sets the drinks in front of us, she thanks him by name, indicating she either knows him or has been standing at the bar long enough to get to know him. I hope for the prior because such a woman should not be left alone, especially at a party like this one. We take our drinks and wander outside. It is a little cool, but for me it is balmy for this early in the year.

On the deck overlooking the pool, I find out she is a ring card girl who struts around the boxing ring between rounds, holding up a large numbered card while displaying her assets.

"That doesn't sound like full time work," I state.

She twirls the olives around in her drink and then she grasps one between her teeth. Her tongue darts out slightly to capture a droplet on her lips and replies, "It's not." She gives me a salacious smile. "I also work at Little Darlings."

I'm not exactly sure what that means and I tell her so. She leans in close and whispers in my ear, "I'm an exotic dancer. You should come see me sometime."

"You mean I have to come to the club to see you naked?" I reply.

She contemplates my question for a moment and then giggles. Finishing off her drink, she says, "Why don't you escort me to the little girl's room?" She slips her arm in to the crook of mine and starts pulling me inside before I have time to respond.

I know where the guest bathroom is on this level, but she heads off the other way. Leading me upstairs, she stops in front of an open door. Expecting to wait for her, I am shocked when she tugs me inside and kicks the door closed. Pressing her body against mine, I take it as an invitation to kiss her, something I have wanted to do since I first set eyes on her.

One hand goes to the back of her neck and the other on her lower back as our lips touch. She meets the kiss open mouthed, her tongue enticing mine into her mouth as the kiss deepens. I try to pull her closer, only to be blocked by her hands. They are busy unfastening by belt and tugging my dress slacks down.

She breaks the kiss and sinks to her knees in front of me. "You don't have to do that," I state.

"Shut up and enjoy your audition," she says. She lick me along the length of my manhood.

"What audition?" I gasp as she swallow me, shoving me down her throat.

She looks irritated when she states, "The audition of whether or not you get to see me naked." She runs her tongue over her upper lip and kisses the tip of my manhood. "And it's looking good from here."

She resists my attempts to get her to stand as she exhibits her talent for deep throating me. She keeps at it until she is ready and then stands. Twisting us around, she leans against the counter and draws her right leg up until her six inch stiletto heel is on the edge, causing her dress to part at the slit along her left thigh, letting me catch a glimpse of her stocking tops and a tiny slip of lace which I guess constitutes her panties.

With me still in her hand, she guides me in, tugging her undies away at the last moment before I plunge into her. She is tight enough that I need to grab her hips to force myself within her steamy core. She is the perfect size for me. I feel the tip brush against her cervix as our pelvises touch.

At this point, I take over. I start thrusting into her slowly, increasing the rate as the sensations drive me wild with lust. I relish the grip she has on me, holding me tight as I pierce her again and again. I have found a little bit of paradise her in Southern Nevada.

Her groans escalate as the moments pass. She leans her head against my neck, kissing and biting me in a vain attempt to stifle her moans of pleasure. Those nips with her teeth are increasing my arousal to bear the boiling point and I don't want to cum yet. I want to do a lot more to that sweet pussy and to the rest of her succulent body before I fill her with my cream, so I worm a hand between us. At least I want her to peak before I do.

One flick of a finger across her clit and her body starts convulsing. She wraps her legs around my waist, still my motions as she rides the waves of her orgasm. As I feel her flood around me, she unlatches from my neck and kisses me is desperation. She bites at my tongue unsuccessfully and eventually catches my lower lip between her tongue and teeth. She pulls back, still gripping my lip until she can look me in the eyes.

She stares at me for a few moments and then says softly, "You passed the audition."

I smile. "Good," I reply. "Because I want to ravish you."

"Please," she breathes out. "Take me to your place and you can do what you want to me."

"Ah," I start, not quite sure what to say. She bites her lip while she has a questioning look on her face. "I rode down here today," I explain. "I wasn't sure if I was going to stay or ride back home, so...I never checked into a hotel."

She lets out a breath I didn't know she was holding. "I don't usually do this," she says, her voice tinged with reluctance. "But we could go to my place."

I'm not sure how to respond. Most of the dancer I have known before lived in little dumps, not able to support themselves in any manner of luxury because they were usually saving as much money as possible to go to school or otherwise better themselves.

"I could always get a room," I volunteer.

"No," she replies. "That would make me feel trashy." I am about to refute this when she continues, "I want to take you home."

"I would be honored," I state. She loosened her hold around my waist and I step back.

She stands and turns towards the mirror. "It looks like you are wearing more of my lipstick than I am." I glance at the mirror and see her lips are devoid of coloring and most of it is on my neck in a red smear. I barely refrain from looking down to see if she left marks anywhere else.

I clean up and fix my pants, tucking myself in while still hard leaves a noticeable bulge. Then I watch the reflection of her reapply her lipstick, wanting to kiss it off again.

I wrap my arms around her waist and rub said bulge against her butt. "Careful big boy," she purrs. "Don't want you to have an accident." She runs her tongue across her upper teeth and smiles. "Time to go," she announces and reaches over to flush the toilet. I nod and open the bathroom door.

Only to find my cousin standing in the hallway.

"You should behave yourself in other people's houses cuz," he scolds me. I have a smart reply hanging on the tip of my tongue when I notice he is serious. I stop short and introduce him to Kristen instead.

"You're the guy from the TV shows and the videos where all the college girls flash their tits at you," she says, astonished. "I always wanted to be in one of those videos."

"No, you don't," I reply, having been present during some of the filming. "Those women never received a cent for doing that." My cousin smiles because he made a lot of money from them and Kristen looks surprised.

"I suppose," she states and entwines her fingers with mine.

"You should probably sneak out," my cousin advises. "And I'll say I didn't find anyone up here."

"Thanks," I say and sheepishly lead her towards the stairs and outside.

"I didn't know you two were related," she says as she moves closer, close enough that her breasts are brushing against my arm.

"Would that have made any difference?" I ask, slipping my free hand around her waist and splaying it across the bare skin at the small of her back.

"No," she replies quickly. I take that moment to kiss her softly on the lips. Even without the deepening effect of tongue action, the kiss is passionate. She takes in a noticeable breath and I look at her. She stands there with her eyes closed, face tipped upward and lips slightly parted, wanting more.

"Where's your car?" she asks a few moments later.

"There's my bike," I say, pointing at the full dress Harley Davidson, bug splattered from the trip to Las Vegas.

"That's what you meant by riding down here," she states, a smile creeping across her face. "I love bikes," she adds. "Maybe you could teach me how to ride one."

"Anything is possible," I say. "But I would rather do some other things tonight." She gives me a mischievous grin as I lead her over to my motorcycle. I have to help her on due to the length of her dress and the height of her heels. I fold down the driver's backrest, and consider removing it. But that would be too obvious. She ends up balling her gown behind it. The slit leaves her left leg bare and she has the dress up above the knee on the right side, keeping it from getting damaged by the bike on the trip to her place.

I offer her a jacket, the one I brought for the singer to use if need be, but she has started wearing a leather jacket in all the photos I have seen of her in the tabloids, and tug on my leather coat before I start up. She guides me towards the strip, and then to a condominium complex which will ultimately have four towers. She lives in tower one. Tower two is topped out, but still needs internal finishes while tower three's structure has barely begun. We end up parking underground next to a sporty, white Mercedez convertible.

Warning me of the multiple cameras everywhere in the public spaces, we ride the elevator up to a floor in the mid-twenties, only a little more than half way up the forty story tower. She unlocks the door and shows me into her expansive condo. The unit is larger than the bungalow where I live. I guess it must have cost over two hundred fifty thousand dollars, but I find out later that my estimate is low, really low.

I am drawn to the floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Strip. I don't notice she disappears for a moment until she announces her arrival by asking, "Do you like?"

"The view is-" I start to say as I turn towards her. I choke on my words as she stands in the doorway to what I take is her bedroom. She is clad only in her stockings and heels, having shed her dress and panties. "Wow!" I manage to croak out, taking in her lithe body. Her breasts are perfectly round and high riding, topped with large, dark pink nipples standing firm. Her waist is tiny, with the barest hints of vertical muscle striation. And her pussy is amazing, with both the major and minor vuvla visible beneath a light brown landing strip, trimmed close and about a quarter inch wide by an inch long.

I must have been staring too long because she giggles. "I thought the view outside was spectacular until I saw you," I say. She flushes with my statement. "You are...Wow. I can't find the words to describe your beauty."

I slowly approach her. It isn't fast enough because she sashays towards me. She rips open my shirt when we meet in the middle, the pearlesque snaps resonating like gunshots in her from room. Her hands skim my shirt off as I wrap my arms around her once they are free from the confining cloth.

I pick her up as I kiss her. Stumbling towards the bedroom, I only make it to the doorway where I press her against the wall. I tug my pants open, freeing myself and thrust into her.

"Fuck," she growls as I hit bottom. She only lasts a dozen strokes or so before she orgasms. I twirl and stumble, tripping on my pants as we fall into her bed. I withdraw as my mouth moves southward. I can tell her breasts are man made as I suckle on them. But I don't care and it hasn't lessened her sensations in any way.

Her urging has me moving on until I am feasting on her delicious cunt. She howls out her pleasure as I thrust my tongue into her. I nibble on her clit while I worm two fingers inside, savoring her essence as she peaks several times. I don't want to go when she pulls me up into a kiss. She seems to enjoy her flavor on my lips as much as I do.

Rolling over, she goes down on me. She swallows me whole, forcing me past her tonsils and down her throat. I really like watching her smear what is left of her lipstick around the base of my cock.

Sensing I am close, she spits me out and presses the poijnt beneath my testicles which reduces arousal. Once she is satisfied I can last a while longer, she straddles my lap and settles atop me.

"God, you're deep," she gasps and I have to agree because I am pressing hard against her cervix. She starts bouncing on my lap, impaling herself over and over.

During the next ten minutes, she climaxes at least that many times before I grunt, "I'm cumming."

"Give it to me," she screams and increases her tempo until she is just a blur. I pump my load into her steamy core, filling her with my seed until she collapses onto my chest.

"That was great," she purrs a few minutes later. "I'm glad I met you at the party." She props herself up so she can look at my face.

"I'm glad I met you too," I reply. "You are an amazing woman." I lift my head to kiss her softly and then roll to the side. She continues and ends up on her back.

I move to divest the remnants of my clothing. She gasps, "You're still hard."

"That's because of what you do to me and what I want to do to you," I reply.

"You want to go again?" she asks, her eyes wide in surprise.

"Definitely," I state. She nods enthusiastically and I lean down to start suckling on a breast. I roll her nipple between my tongue and teeth as she begins panting, arching her back to offer herself up to me.

After a few minutes, I cease and foll her onto her side. I lift one leg up onto my shoulder as I straddle the other leg. Relishing the feel of her silk stocking on my shoulder and neck, I guide my manhood to her soggy core. She watches my face until I am about halfway in and then surrenders to the pleasures I am giving her. Mouth open in a silent scream, eyes closed, she tilts her head back and climaxes before I am completely within.

Once I have established a rhythm, one hand migrates to her breast, where I twist and tug on her nipple, stretching it until she stars squirming around. My other hand strokes her thigh and teases the top of her stocking.

Maybe ten minutes later, my hands have moved. I am teasing her clit with one while the other is running along the crease between her butt cheeks, stopping to press at her rosebud. Each time she orgasms, I press harder until it gives way and I am one knuckle deep up her bum.

I hastily beat a retreat as she descends from her pleasure, only to do it again the next time she cums. Finally, when I have my finger completely within, I keep it there, matching the tempo stroke for stroke. I can feel my shaft inside her and I think I swell further with the realization.

When her orgasms increase in frequency, almost to a state of non-stop, I know it is time to press my luck. I withdraw from both orifices, adjust my location slightly and plunge back in, burying myself half way up her ass before she screams and clenches down. It takes several minutes of frantically rubbing her clit until she relaxes enough to allow me to move.

I pull back only to thrust forward again, gaining another fraction of an inch. Soon, I am stroking into her cute butt completely shile she stares at me, unable to say anything as she is panting hard in a vain attempt to catch her breath while clawing at the sheets.

Her ass is tight, even tighter than her pussy. I manage almost another ten minutes before I explode again. I pump my seed into the dark recesses prior to slowing to a stop. I withdraw and lay on the bed facing her.

She pushes me onto my back and snuggles under my arm. "You are a naughty boy," she chastises me. "I don't do anal, but I cannot seem to say no to you." Her hand on my still erect manhood. "Again?" she asks, raising both eyebrows.

"I would if you wanted me to leave afterwards," I reply. "Or I could stay and we can go at it again tomorrow since it is almost five in the morning."