Third Chance is a Strikeout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without the success she was counting on, she moves forth with plan B. Standing, she twists and bends at the waist, dragging her shorts down far enough she can kick them off. The sight of her in those tiny underwear have me helping her rid them so I have a clear view of her delectable pussy. And what a view it is. What she showed me in the club last night was muted by the low light. Today, in the full light of day, her pussy looks scrumptious.

She turns to face me and promptly sits on my lap. My manhood is initially trapped between her butt cheeks. She rises enough for me to slide along the crease for a couple of times prior to letting me venture forth. The traps my cock between her full nether lips, lubing me up with her anticipation before guiding me to the spot. Letting her whole weight balance for a moment on the tip, she engulfs me completely, moaning loudly as I fill her full of my flesh.

She immediately starts bouncing up and down at a frenzied pace, climaxing after only a few minutes. She keeps us the effort through two more orgasms before her body starts to falter. Noticing this, I pick her up and swap positions. She ends up on the chair while I am kneeling on the floor before her, my face between her thighs, my tongue dancing on her clit as I explore her pussy with my fingers. She cums two more times in rapid succession on my tongue and fingers.

I enjoy munching out on her tasty core so much I don't want to stop. But I know I want to fuck Robyn again before Kristen return from her sojourn down at the pool. I work my way up to kiss Robyn deeply and move her over to the couch. With her sitting on the arm of the overstuffed piece of furniture, I line up and delve inside her moist box. The angle is not quite right, so I end up taking her from behind as she is bent over the back of the couch.

I give it to her good, pounding into her as I hold on to her hips to keep her in place as she cums three more times over the next fifteen minutes. It is only then I remember she told me I could do anything I wanted to her, and I havve one place yet to explore. While still in the throes of ecstasy, I stop only onlg enough to claim her ass. She screams out at first and slowly grunts replace the screams as I use her again and again.

It is when I am beating up her butt when I hear Kristen say, "That looks like fun." I turn my head to see her standing a few feet away. Her towel and shorts are draped over one wrist, leaving her clad only in the minimalistic bathing suit. And tiny it is. The bottom is barely large than one of the patches of the top, not large enough to completely cover her pussy lips, or maybe the material has worked its way between them on the walk to her unit. Her landing strip is not covered, rather it is out where anyone could view. As she turns to walk around the couch to confront her friend, I see there is nothing covering her bum. I am surprised the homeowner's association lets her visit the pol in this state of undress. But then again, this is Las Vegas.

Kristen looks down at Robyn for a few moments, taking in her pained look accompanied by the yelps which have grown from the grunts and are on their way to screams again as her excitement builds with the repeated piercing of her ass. I see Kristen's excitement is rising too, just like her nipples beneath the coverings. The towel and shorts fall to the floor as Kristen looks me over and then her eyes lock on my continued assault. Her hands fun up to her breasts and she pinches her rocky peaks before one hand is redirected to between her legs. She gasps as her fingers brush over her clit repeatedly.

"Finish her off," Kristen murmurs. "Because I want you." I increase my tempo and Robyn screams out, her body quivering beneath me as she tops out. The trembling morphs to all out shudders as her orgasm consumes her, overwhelming the body and soul.

Her clenching pulls me over the top too. I cry out as I unload in Robyn's bowels, giving her the load I had wanted to give Kristen but ecstatic I had the opportunity to sample what Robyn tried to talk me into last night and then offered herself up yet again this morning. With one last slam into her cute butt, I pour forth as deep as I can, hoping she can feel the fury of my spurts, depositing my seed where it can do no harm.

What little control over her body Robyn has, flees with the succession of her climax. She slumps onto the couch, a spineless mass to which I withdraw my sword. Seeing and opening, Kristen nearly sprints around the couch. On her knees before me, she licks and sucks my gleaming rod. "Your cock is so yummy," she purrs, shoving it down her throat. She goes at it hard and heavy for a few minutes before rubbing it all over her face while she licks my testes. "Definitely yummy," she smiles up at me.

"So are you," I reply. "And I need you out of that suit. I don't want to try because I might hurt you or destroy it attempting to take it off." She giggles and locates what looks like spinners for fishing line and unfastens them. She has to extract the bottom from between her lips, but afterwards, she is as naked as the rest o the party, albeit, she was nearly so while fully dressed, although that definition of fully dressed is questionable.

Looking at Robyn, Kristen says, "Let's get her to the bedroom. I don't want her dribbling all over my couch or carpet. I look at Robyn too and notice some of my cream is leaking from between her cheeks and down her legs.

I not and pick up her pliant body. I end up cradling her as I carry her out of the room. Kristen tells me to roll her over when I set her on her back. Kristen is looking through her toy box and comes up with a long, acrylic object. Kneeling on the bed, she shoves it up Robyn's ass, which garners her first motion since the front room. Kristen moves up to kiss Robyn and Robyn deepens it by thrusting her tongue into her friend's mouth while wrapping her up in a hug. From the compliant reaction of Kristen, I believe this happened before, especially since the kiss lingers on for some time.

Not wanting to be left out, I crawl into the bed and start kissing Kristen's butt. I lavish her asshole with my tongue and then move to her pussy. Kristen raises her butt into the air, granting me better access and assuming one of my favorite position for a woman to be in, face down, ass high.

Kristen tastes fabulous, a combination of her natural essence with the salty tang of sweat. As much as I like it, I want to fuck her more. So I do. I slide my cock up her well used yet still tight cunt. The shock from my piercing forces the kiss to break long enough for Kristen to vocalize her approval.

Robyn worms her way out from beneath Kristen. She stops moving upward on the bed when her crotch is below Kristen's face. She enmeshes her hands in the purple hair of her friend and tugs her head down to her sodden twat. Kristen gladly begins licking the furrow in front of her with a gusto which confirms my supposition that these two get together often. The only thing which disrupts Kristen from her task is her orgasms. Robyn doesn't have that same option as Kristen brings her off almost as frequently as I elicit them from Kristen.

Half an hour later, we all move so I am on the bottom. Robyn is bouncing up and down on my lap while Kristen rides my face. The two women are facing one another, mostly watching the action, but kissing occasionally. I want to finish in Robyn again, only because I have only had the opportunity to do so once. But the girls have other plans. After almost twenty minutes into this position, they swap location. Kristen is taking my cock up her pussy while Robyn grinds her cunt into my face. The are both facing forward and I see Kristen has her hands wrapped around Robyn, cradling her breasts while I tease the butt plug still inserted up Robyn's ass.

I finish off by popping my load into Kristen. She is ecstatic when I do so, but that happiness faces when I inform the girls I have to leave. I know it will be dark before I get home and I have to work in the morning.

Kristen dons her robe while Robyn dresses in the clothing she was in upon arrival, sans the know in the tee shirt. I manage to round up my clothing, choosing to wear the thermal and jeans while packing up the dressier set I wore to the award show and party thereafter.

Robyn tell Kristen she will see her later in the week and then kisses me passionately before leaving. I spend a few moments with Kristen after Robyn has departed, telling her how much I have enjoyed the weekend with her and how much I want to return for another hedonistic time. She wonders out lout about going on the circuit long enough to visit me. I tell her she can stay with me at my house, although it is not as nice as hers. She is excited beyond compare and kisses me thoroughly while giving me a whole body hug, her robe having come open in order to get as close as possible.

I bade her goodbye, not truly wanting to leave but knowing I must. She offers and make me a snack for the road and all too soon I am on my way.

I am not too surprised to find Robyn in the garage next to my bike. I had known she wanted to see it and she is looking at it until I approach. "Take me for a ride," she murmurs and wraps her arms around my waist. We are touching from mid thigh up to her breasts. "I want to feel you between my legs one more time before you leave." She kisses me softly. "Please," she begs.

I want to tell her no, that I should be heading home during the daylight hours because it gets cold at night up north this time of the year. My mind is resolute on the denial until she added the please and the look on her face afterwards, of the wanton need buried deep inside her. "Okay," I reply, knowing this will lead to more than a few minutes with her on the back of my motorcycle.

She is ecstatic, nearly jumping up and down in her excitement as I stuff my bag of clothing into the saddlebag. Her merriment continues as she climbs onto the back of my bike and her arms wrap around my waist. I think nothing of it when she offers suggestions occasionally on which way to go while her hands gently slide over the bulge in my pants and she kisses, nibbles and lick my neck and ear, all while squirming around on the seat while I give her the ride. She knows the town better than I do, so it seems natural for her to show me around. I get suspicious of her intent when she directs me into a driveway of a house and around to the back yard. The house is adjacent to one of the myriad of freeways and separated from it by a sound wall. The house next door is downhill and thus, the six foot fence offers privacy from that side and a large cottonwood tree provides relief from the sun.

"Now you can take me for that ride," she purrs as she jockeys around to move off the back seat and astride my lap.

"I just took you for a ride on my bike," I say. "Now let me take you back to your car."

"That's not the ride I wanted," she replies, still squirming around, this time enough to remove her shorts. I am surprised they stretch as far as they do, and not tearing in the process. "I want to ride you again," she continues, finally settling down. "I liked it better when it was just the two of us." She tugs her shirt over her head before placing her forearms on my shoulders and staring at me, waiting.

"I have a long ride ahead of me," I state.

"Yes you do," she responds quickly. "If need be, I'll buy you a plane ticket home and another for your return if we take too long."

"You drive a hard bargain," I say, running my hands down her back to her hips.

"I want you to drive your hard cock into me," she breathes out, "over and over again." I purse my lips and let my hand glide down to her butt where I cup her cheeks. She sighs as I squeeze, "Is that a yes?" She rolls her hips forward, pressing her pussy against the bulge in my pants. "Because your body is screaming yes."

She leans her torso against mine and her head into my neck. She grinds her crotch on the rough denim of my pants while her breathing quickens. "You're not going to let me say no, are you?" I ask.

"If that's what you really want," she gasps. "I'll accept that. But I would rather you fuck me anywhere and everywhere." I marvel at the fact this girl is naked and I still have all my clothes on. Be it she is a dancer and comfortable with her body and nudity, I like the fact I didn't have to try very hard to get her like this. I am only denying her what she wants and she is using every trick she knows and every asset she possesses to convince me to do what I want to do already. I had been only stalling to see what she would do next and can barely contain myself.

"You know," I state. "You could have invited me inside." I give her a smile. "But it's such a nice day, I'm glad you didn't." I pull her tighter against me and she gulps at the air while her moans come more rapidly. I kiss the top of her head when I feel tense for a few moments and then relax. When she finally looks up at me, I say, "You're in for it now."

She smiles pruriently as I lay her down on the gas tank, her head resting on the handlebars. She lifts her arms up over her head to brace herself as I tear the button fly of my jeans open to free myself. "Yes," she gasps as I thrust forward and that is the last sentient thing she utters. Moaning loudly, she arches her back to increase the friction on her g-spot as I pound my manhood into her tight love canal. In less than ten strokes, she is cumming again while I twist and tug on her nipples, stretching them far enough I see her wince even with the ecstasy she is enduring.

About twenty minutes of torture pass before I pull hard enough her torso raises and she grasps a hold of me. Unable ot continue taunting her breasts, my hands slip down to her ass where I lift her up repeatedly, letting her fall down, driving my cock deeper into her and slamming into her cervix every time I bottom out. I know she can feel it because her grunts are in sync. My pleasure is so intense, I can only last fifteen minutes before I climax right along with her.

I like the feel of her slumped against me with her head on my shoulder while we both recover from the fervor of our coupling. I help her climb off both my lap and the bike, holding her until she is stable on her feet. I observe her nipples are swollen more than at any time previously and dark halos are beginning to form beyond the aroelae, the first sign of the pending bruises which will appear shortly.

Without note, she staggers towards the back door to the house. I scoop up her clothing, following and enjoying the view when she bends over to retrieve a key from beneath a flower pot and displaying her own flower pot in its abused glory. I also spot the plug Kristen inserted to keep Robyn form dribbling all over and now it makes sense why she was squirming around so much on the ride.

As she unlocks the door, my hand slides down her back and my fingers tease the toy. "I see you brought this with you," I say and she moans involuntarily.

"It was amazing with both you and the speculum in at the same time," she replies over her shoulder.

I follow her inside, my hand still on her ass. "Speculum?" I ask.

"Yeah," she says. "It's something gynecologists use to observe the inside. They also work up a lot of women because it is bigger than they are used to." She turns towards me, her hand seeking out my manhood. "But in your case..." She wraps her fingers around me and strokes my shaft a few times before dropping to her knees. She brings me cock up to her lips and licks the tip with her tongue. "...you're bigger and I can't get enough of you." She takes as much as she can in her mouth and swirls her tongue around as she slides her lips along my shaft.

"You are insatiable," I say a few minutes later. I enmesh my fingers into her hair and try to shove more down her throat, causing her to gag.

"Not all the time," she responds looking up.

"Is there someplace more comfortable?" I ask, figuring the tile on the kitchen floor is hard on her knees. She nods and takes my hand, leading me to a well appointed bedroom. The bed is unmade and there are various dildos laying about.

She blushes when I am about to say something about them. "I was lonely last night," she offers. "I was wanting someone to call me." She looks up through eyelashes coquettishly.

"And now I am here."

She beams at me. "And you have way too many clothes on," she says, tugging up my thermal shirt. Her hands feel good on my skin as I help her divest me of said clothing. She directs me to lay on my back and goes to work, resuming the job she started in the kitchen. I twist around on the bed until I can reach her legs and my fingers dance up them to her core. I grab the largest of the dildos, a french tickler and turn it on. O work it inside her while she continues to suck my cock.

She continues for almost five minutes until she screams out as her body convulses through a massive orgasm. "Fuck me," she begs and I comply. I bury myself up her sweet brown eye over and over for as long as I can. I am not sure how long I pound into her, but is is probably nearly an hour until I tire. Somewhere along the line, the dildo went missing, but the frequency of her orgasms were not affected.

I roll her on top and she continues reverse cowgirl with me still up her butt. Her hands rest on the bed as she pivots at the knees, throttling both me and her to a climatic crescendo. Once she feels me spurting, she scrambles around to take me in her mouth, swallowing half my load with relish.

I am still hard, but I convince her we have had enough. She cuddles under my arm for a while, asking me about my life at home and if she could come visit. I tell her she can and she looks at her calendar and frowns. She is working nearly every evening for the next few months, with only a couple day off a week and they are not sequential. With my work schedule of Monday through Friday and her working weekends, she says she will try to get some days off so we can have a fuck fest.

Being still early enough, with the sun is still up, I tell her I have to go to get home with enough time to get some sleep before having to be at work. She concedes she has to work tonight and I look at her bruised nipples, wondering how she is going to explain them.

We both dress and she chooses a short skirt to go along with the off the shoulder blouse. Needless to say, she doesn't wear any underwear beneath. I give her a ride to her car where she gives me a long, passionate goodbye kiss. She is as reluctant to part as I am, trying to entice me into one more interlude by lifting her skirt before I depart. I almost concede, but I settle the matter by bringing her off with my fingers.

I am going to enjoy her smell all the way home, breathing in her essence until the wind dissipates it. At home in the middle of the night, I find her panties in my pocket, the ones she had on beneath her shorts, and I am immediately hard. I consider calling her, but it is too late, or maybe too early. Besides, there is nothing she can do except deepen the ache, the need, the want to have her one more time. So I take out the promotional photograph of her she gave me. I trace with my fingers the words: fuck me, suck me, make me cum. I need you.

I set it on my headboard and try to get a couple of hours of sleep before I have to go to work, only to dream about the singer instead. Finding the dancer's panties in my pocket reminds me of when she stuffed her pair in it, and I get out of bed to grab my leather jacket. Digging deep withing a pocket, I feel the silk where I sewed them into the lining so I would have them forever.

Years later I found out the reason why the singer was not at the award show. She was pregnant with her first child. I count the months between the last time I was with her and the show, coming up with a number which makes me wonder if the child is mine, depending upon how pregnant she was. Even with modern technology, unfortunately she prefers to keep some things private, including the birthdays of her children and any photographs of them.