All Comments on 'Third Mistake a Charm? 03'

by barrel3707

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please continue!!!

PLEASE continue this story - it's very very hot!!!

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsover 5 years ago
Awesome!

Great series! This ch was Amazing! I hope this continues please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
i dont know about this one

a disturbing remark earlier in the story about hilary and ann being a team, did not much care for hilary being invited in on there playtime, i thought cal and ann were a team, and then there was the ball gag you did not give cal a seperate safe gesture but gagged him with no recourse to use his safe word, thanks for the story 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You have decisions to make , Cal ....

Yes .

Hospital first .

Police second .

Lawyer third .

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

Do you have to be particularly stupid to write such a stupid story or is it enough if you are just perverted in your mind?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks to the author for writing this. But I think the addition of Hillary to gang up on Cal was unnecessary and uncalled for. Before, Ann and Cal had close intimacy, but now no longer.

I would think after such a beating, Cal would not be able to stand on his own or even raise himself up from the punishment horse. J.

1Martiniman1Martiniman8 days ago

Chapter 3 was very good and delivered a chapter that was better than the previous 2. Yes, he got beat bad, but it is something he wanted and enjoyed in his own perverse way. Once again, those negative comments are pretty stupid and indicative of a man getting mad at a story they should not have read. If the guy is dominant they won’t like the story…not fair to the writer at all. My only complaint, as it was for the previous chapters, is I’d have liked to read about Cal getting some form of sex during or after being punished. The butt plug wasn’t really used…why didn’t Ann fuck him in the ass in front of Hilary, using his humiliation as punishment? She did say they were entering new territory going further and he agreed. Why wasn’t sex used as well…at some point just spankings would get boring. I did really enjoy how the writer wrote Ann’s caring and love for Carl…it made the story for me and without it it would not have worked. Sadly it looks like it ends here, but it could have been so much more…possibly feminizing Cal, etc. Would have been fun! Oh yeah…only big knock on the story is Ann reminding Cal of his safe word then gagging him…wtf!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous