Third Mistake a Charm? 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a slight pause to let Cal fully take in his shortcomings, Ann continued, "To ensure you understand I expect your behavior to change and you to obey all the time, let me show you what will happen if you fail to change! I want you to take this final punishment. Do you agree you deserve the remainder of your punishment?" Cal paused. Feeling remorse for his shortcomings and willingness to get this far said, "Yes. I'm sorry and am prepared."

Ann was unsure how to cane her husband. She had never seen a cane, nonetheless wielded one for punishment. She looked at Hilary for guidance.

Not to miss a beat, Hilary rose to the challenge. "Cal, you have been severely punished. Your bottom reflects the discipline your wife determined you surely deserved. She now wants you to understand, beyond any doubt, that she must be obeyed. Do you understand and accept that as fact," Hilary questioned?

Cal had little choice but to again, slip his head across the pillow slightly.

"To reinforce your wife's expectations of you, let us show you a small sampling the next level of punishment should you fail again," Hilary stated with conviction.

With that threat, Hilary picked up the thicker cane. It was about 3/8" in diameter, yet still flexible. She drew it through the air and the sound was unmistakably different from the strap. Faster... a higher pitched 'whurp'...and more ominous.

Glancing to Ann, then back to Cal, she stated, "This is the most intense disciplinary implement I have. It will leave distinct white stripes, and grey weals when sternly applied, Ann. But he is close...and I have one more cane that you must use to make your point. With your permission, please let me show you how to apply the thicker cane. Then you can finish his punishment with the thin one. Trust me," Hilary said reassuringly.

Ann knelt down to look her husband, eye to eye. "Honey, you deserve this and you know it. You and I know you need this. You really need this, and you want me to make my point this way, so I must," Ann proclaimed.

Stepping to the side so Cal could see her, she rubbed the sides of her skirt. Ann continued with a peak of the top of her stockings. Turning around, she gave Cal a close up, birds' eye view of her seams. "Do you understand what you have? Will you listen to me in the future?" Ann softly inquired.

With a collapsing nod, Cal acquiesced, knowing his wife was right. He nodded again, giving his acceptance to the pain he was about to endure.

Hilary broke the loving look between Ann and Cal, after a long silence. "Ann, he deserves both canes. But he can't take much more. Please let me demonstrate how to administer a proper caning with the first six strokes. I recommend, you watch how I do this so you can deliver the next six. After twelve stokes of my thick cane, you will be pleased how his bottom looks. I won't spoil your discovery of what this cane can do. But I will tell you the next cane will be equally impactful, yet with a different result," Hilary said, capturing the teachable moment.

Hilary placed the thin cane on the stool so Cal could see it, selecting the thick one for the six strokes she baited her punishment partner into. After a few strokes through the air with the unmistakable 'whurp', Hilary stepped to Cal's left side, taking a position past 90 degrees from where Cal lay. Ann watched inquisitively.

Hilary stepped out of her 4" heels to deliver six strokes of her cane.

The first bit into Cal's buttocks with a white hot fire Cal had not thought possible. Burning like a branding iron delivered on a lightning bolt, the stroke striped Cal's already purple and swollen flesh.

A long "Aaarrgh," came from Cal. He was beside himself, yet had nothing to do but endure.

With a measured pace unlike her previous offering to Cal's bottom, Hilary worked slowly, letting each stroke burn deeply into Cal's turgid flesh. His vocal response continued as Hilary delivered stroke after stroke. Ann immediately noticed a change in the color of Cal's skin from purple to whitish/grey. She was dumbfounded. After Hilary delivered the last blow, both girls watched in amazement as the peak of Cal's cheeks turned from blotchy purple to the unmistakable, striped gray.

Hilary relinquished the cane and looked wistfully at the damage she left on her miscreant's flesh.

Ann resolved herself to match her trainer's result and swung with resolve, intent on laying a grey line next to the patch Hillary had applied. After her first stroke and Ann saw her results. Pausing for a moment, the second stroke landed deliberately. Ann delivered the third stripe next to the first two with a newfound precision in wielding the cane. She found a rush in the branding of her husband's butt with the cane and delivered the next three strokes with a passion unknown neither her, nor Hilary.

Ann was drunk with the impact of the cane. She looked at Hilary with an, 'OMG how do I top that', look?

The true disciplinarian stepped forward toward Hillary as she exchanged the thick cane for the thin one. Ann was surprised how light it felt in her hand. A few 'whirp's through the air proved this cane was different. Faster. Ann looked at Hilary for guidance.

Hilary instructed, "Ann, this cane is the most intense of anything I have ever used to punish a male. It must be respected for its power and effect. I left this for last...only to be administered by you...because it holds the maximum potential to impact Cal in a way that neither of you have ever experienced. Swing it like the heavier cane, but understand it will wrap beyond where its sister cane has not. It can be devastating to his hips...AND, it can break the skin when you wish it to do so..."

Ann was a sponge, taking in Hilary's experience and mentoring.

Another two 'whirp's' through the air and Ann had a novice feel for something that she never thought possible.

"Cal...I am going to cane you...to make sure you never forget my expectation for complete obedience. Are you ready," Ann purred?

With little defense, Cal nodded his head in complete defeat, accepting the finale.

Ann's first and second stroke were delivered in uncharacteristically quick fashion. Ann paused to inspect the damage. While it was a challenge to distinguish the damage of Cal's flesh, the deep weals inflicted by the thin cane were quickly evident. The reddening of the valley within the white and grey weals took longer. But as Ann's paused allowing the crimson stripe on his skin to emerge, she smiled in revelation. A line, unlike any other emerged under the thin cane. As she watched, the color turned to a bright red. Two, and then three breaths later, Ann was resolved to leave Cal with a lasting memoir of her displeasure.

The final four lashes of the cane were, characteristically slow, but incredibly intense. As Ann finished, she gazed upon Cal's punished flesh. No longer seeking purple, Cal was sporting grey and rich red stripes laid upon his puffy and turgid skin.

Internally, Ann was gratified and satisfied in the result. She felt sympathy for Cal's state, yet satiated that he should now and forever, listen to her.

Hilary sat quietly on the stool. Ann leaned against the closet wall watching Cal begin to recover. After a few moments, she moved to her husband and began to rub his back, repeating, "It's over...I'm so proud of you...it's over...it's over." When Cal had regained some composure, Ann drooped her body across her sweaty husband and gave him a long hug.

Ann began to take in the scene. She was surprised by the heat and humidity in Hilary's second bedroom. Pungent, man sweat, filled the room. She reasoned Cal was the culprit, yet truth be told, both women had contributed to the heavy air that comes from labored breathing and effort. It filled the air.

As Cal's breath began to return to its normal rhythm, Hilary began to unbuckle the restraints. Cal did not move. Hilary retrieved a wet wash cloth from the adjacent bathroom to clean Cal's face of the slobber and mucous extracted during the last hour, and removed the ball gag.

When Cal signaled he was ready to stand up, Hilary instructed him to rise up to his knees, which he did. Ann moved behind Cal and began the slow and painful raising of Cal's pantyhose back to waist high.

She whispered in Cal's ear, "You started this day in hose as I ordered, you will finish it in the same way," completing his feminization in pantyhose.

Cal stepped off the knee lever outriggers to a standing position, then retrieved his shirt from Hilary. When he turned away from the bench, Ann gave him another huge hug, gazing with pride into her husband's eyes.

Naked from the waist down, Ann and Hilary led Cal back to the living room where shockingly, 90 minutes ago, Cal's initiation into the elite level of punishment had begun. Cal stopped upon returning to the seating arrangement, unsure of what to do next.

Hilary moved to retrieve his pants. Ann sat down on the sofa, returning to her starting position. That sexy smile came over her as she looked into her husband's eyes. They smiled at each other, acknowledging a deepened love between them.

Out of nowhere, Ann straightened up...and patted her right hand on her right thigh...

Cal was so exhausted, he looked unbelievingly at Ann. That sexy smile radiated from Ann as she patted her thigh again. Cal, already broken, followed the training he had so painfully been taught over the last year on his wife's knees.

Cal bent down and assumed a position over Ann's knee.

Hilary was tranquilized with what was happening before her. Yet she managed a wink when Ann looked her way.

Without saying a word, Ann began a hand spanking of Cal's damaged posterior. She did not spank to inflict physical pain. Yet it was clear, Ann's spanking was a signal that branded Cal's willingness to submit to his wife in every way. Ann spanked for less than a minute, then stopped. Cal stood up, accepted his pants from Hilary and got dressed.

Hilary looked at Ann and offered, "Rombauer?"

Ann graciously declined, although it sounded so inviting.

As Ann and Cal prepared to say good bye to Hilary, Cal led the way. He hugged Hilary warmly, accepting her ability and resolve to discipline Cal again. Ann's acknowledgement of Hilary's hospitality and guidance was different. The first hug was broken by a deep gaze into each other's eyes...yet again, broken with a wink. While two before, they were now one...

Hilary's parting comment to Ann as they stepped into the warm fall Arizona air, "I have more to share, please..."

Ann and Cal walked back to their house holding hands. Ann told Cal, "You did very well. I am so proud of you".

Cal put his arm around his wife, telling her, "I'm sorry for not doing those things you asked. That was my fault and I deserved this. Thank you for being my wife and doing this for me. I love you". Ann fell sideways against Cal's side, grabbing him around the waist and told her husband, "I love you too."