Third Party License

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

COCK SUCKING! Cam was teaching her husband about cock sucking! How do you teach that? You put your cock down somebody's throat, that's how! But whose cock, and whose throat? Both, maybe? Was her rock-solid heterosexual husband now sucking off some dude?

She couldn't believe it, but the facts were there. Laura was never one to put off things and brood on them, but this time she knew, the consequences for both of them could be catastrophic. If this came out, so would her infidelity. Now she was faced with it. She had been seduced, that was sure, but her actions were clearly adulterous. There was no denying it. She had been unfaithful, even though she had done it for what seemed to be good reasons at the time. And she considered her husband's alleged acts to be infidelity as well.

Laura left a note for her husband and drove to the park to think. She took her personal notebook, as would any good librarian. In it she made lists and wrote questions until she had determined what to do. She wished like hell that she could go back in time a few weeks and head this freight train off before it rolled over her marriage. That was impossible, so she was left with the choice to bury the whole ugly interlude with Cam and tell Billy she never wanted to see Cam again, or confront her husband with the truth. Laura was a mature woman. A powerful woman. She knew she had to choose truth.

She was back home by lunchtime. Billy was apprehensive, picking up on her mood. They'd been so close last night. What was wrong? She fixed soup and a salad, and they ate almost in silence. She cleared the table and brought coffee, although she would have liked something much stronger.

Laura took a deep breath and began to talk. He knew something was really wrong when she didn't call him 'Billy'.

"Bill, we have a very serious talk coming. It's got to be done right now. I'm going to ask you some things, and then I'm going to tell you some things, and if we're extremely lucky, we may still be a couple at the end of today."

The sound of shit hitting the fan. Was she going to divorce him? Billy gulped and readied himself.

"Okay, baby. But before you start, and whatever it is, honey you know I love you. Always have, and I always will."

She seemed to ignore what he'd said and took a deep breath before she dropped the first bomb.

"Bill, are you and Cam having sex together, behind my back?"

His eyes dropped to the table. He was caught. He wouldn't try to lie to her. It would be useless. It was out, and she could never love him again. His guts tightened, knowing this was the last day of his life.

Billy began to cry. Big, real tears. He started sobbing, face in hands, then looking up desperately at the blank face of the woman he loved for some kind of reassurance. He literally hadn't cried in years, and maybe never like this before.

"Baby, I didn't mean for it to happen. I'm not gay or anything. I want it to stop, and I'll never do anything like that again. I promise, honey, I've never done stuff like this before, and I will never do it again."

"Bill, I want to know how this happened. How did this get started?"

"Laura...it was that first night, when Cam came to our bedroom. Remember how intense that was? I made love to you from behind, and we were both so worked up. When we were finished, I sort of passed out. When I came back down, I went to the bathroom to clean up. I got in the shower, and Cam got in there with me. I thought it was strange, but he said, "Hey, you just shared your bed and your wife, but you won't share your shower?"

God, that sounded just like Cam, she thought.

"So, he started soaping my back. He told me my skin needed a scrub back there. I was feeling a little horny still, after all we'd done, and the next thing I know, he had my cock all the way down his throat. I should have pushed him away. But I let him suck me off. God, I wish I'd never done that!"

Billy then told her the whole sorry story. It poured out of him, and he felt better for sharing it, although Laura still had a blank expression. He told how the following Friday, home from Dallas early, he went to see Cam to confront him about that shower blow job, and how he just got drawn in deeper. When he was finished, he looked at her expectantly, hoping for a break.

"Laura, I love you so much. I'm miserable that this happened, and I swear I'll never touch another person but you, man or woman, as long as we live. Just donít hate me, honey."

"Bill, I believe what you've told me. It's hard for me to take, but in a way, it makes what I have to tell you a tiny bit easier." She took another deep breath. "You know the first time Cam fucked me?"

It was rare to hear her use graphic language outside the bedroom. It shocked him.

"Yeah, it was the second time he was in bed with us."

"No, Billy. That was the third time he fucked me."

She watched his uncomprehending face.

"Cam didn't cum when you and I did that first night. I didn't get him off with my mouth or hand. You and I rolled to opposite sides of the bed. You were in la-la land, and Cam crawled over me and put his cock in me from behind. I was still coming down from my orgasm, and I was shocked. He whispered something very naughty to me and moved inside me and touched my pussy, and we both came. Then he got up and went in the bathroom, leaving me stunned at what had just happened. That's when you got up and went to the shower and he blew you.

"And Billy, there is something else, and I hate like hell to tell you this. When you sucked his cock that following Friday? Baby, that was not the first time you tasted his cum. It was the second. When you came back to bed that first night, after he blew you in the shower and then went home, you insisted on eating my pussy. I asked you to let me clean up first, because I knew his cum was inside me, but you said you wanted to taste us. But you were swallowing his cum, too."

"That son of a bitch. I'll kill him."

"I had a chance to tell you, before you ate me. I could have stopped this whole mess. But after I let you eat me, I couldn't tell you. I couldn't say anything then, knowing you'd swallowed his cum."

After Billy had digested as much as he could of what she'd said, he looked up at her again. His face was harder, and she was afraid.

"You said that second night with all three of us was the third time he'd fucked you. When was the second?"

This was going to be the hardest part for Laura. After all, she was practically raped the first time. That second time, she may have been seduced, but she didn't resist.

"Billy, this is so hard for me to say. I believe you when you say you love me and always will. Honey, this will test that love, maybe to the breaking point. Please hear me out, love, and try to be sympathetic with me, as I am with you."

Now it was her turn to start crying.

"The day you left for Dallas, that Thursday, Cam came to see me. He called me, and I agreed to see him because I wanted to confront him about what he did. But he knew that he'd made me cum, and he used that. He convinced me that having a secret like that was one of those naughty things that I now knew I could enjoy. He convinced me that it did you no harm, and actually benefitted you because it kept me feeling sexy.

"We talked for a long time, mostly about you. He told me there was something I could do for you that would be easy, and that it would make you crazy for me. It would be another little naughty thing that I could enjoy. He told me I should masturbate in front of you. He said he'd talk me through it, give me some pointers. He said I needed and audience to do my best. He'd already seen me naked, and somehow it was easier to do it in front of him the first time, since you and I have such a long history.

"I was play-acting with him. We pretended he was you, and I put on a show. I called him 'Billy', showed him my tits, and fingered myself. I got really, really turned on. I had my head back, about to cum, and I felt him between my legs. He ate me through my orgasm. Somewhere along the way he'd taken his clothes off, and while I was still feeling the contractions, he pulled me into his lap and took me. I was way too far gone to say no. So, you see, he'd fucked me twice already by the time you gave him permission."

Laura was sobbing. Billy had gone from sorrow to rage.

"That rat bastard! I'll wring his neck like a chicken!"

A ray of light peeked through her misery. So far, Billy was only mad at Cam. Maybe there was hope for them.

"Baby, we have more important things to think about than Cam. We've got to find a way to forgive each other so we can keep this marriage together. There's nothing more important to me than our relationship. If you can't stand to look at me anymore, I think I'll die."

Forgiveness was on his mind too, along with a large dose of revenge for Cam.

"Honey, I already forgive you. He seduced you. He practically raped you. But I don't see how you can ever not hate me. I know you'll always think I'm a closet homo, but baby, I'm not. I swear!"

Laura felt the pain in her gut easing away. Her man could forgive this horrible thing she'd done. This horrible woman she'd become. And his worst fear was that she would think less of him as a man. She knew him and loved him. He was still her strong man, and she truly loved him. Now more than ever, with his gift of forgiveness.

The news was out. Well, all the news that needed to come out. She wouldn't rub his nose in it by discussing unnecessarily painful things like her first anal sex and the private oral sex sessions. Those were naughty little secrets she would keep to herself as her penance. When she remembered them later, she would redouble her efforts to make her man happy.

Neither wanted to bring up the many little touches only they had felt from Cam's roaming hands while all three shared a bed. Some naughty little secrets were best left secret.

"How did we let things go this far, Billy?"

"I know why I did it. It's because I'm an idiot. But you. You're the smart one, with degrees. What do you think happened?"

"Baby, I've been feeling my age for awhile now. Then Cam comes along, and he's charming and knows just how to appeal to me. He gets our relationship revved up again. And also, I'm an idiot."

"Cam. What kind of a crappy nickname is that? What does it mean, anyway? Cam shaft? For that shitty little sports car of his? Or for the shaft he gave us?"

"I don't think it has to do with cars. He told me an old girlfriend gave him that name. Makes me think of 'chamelions'. Those little lizards we have around here. They change color depending on what the background looks like. Like him. He fits in differently with each person. He hides himself and his motives. He was able to figure out what each of us wanted and then he gets what he wants by making us believe we are getting our needs satisfied."

Through the afternoon, they talked. Then they made sweet love. Afterwards, they called Cam and put him on speaker phone. They told him they'd decided the lessons were over. They told him they knew what had been going on, and that they were done with him. Don't call. Don't come by. Don't acknowledge us if you see us on the street. Goodbye. For the first time in the relationship, Cam had very little to say.

They had decided what kind of people they were. They weren't cheaters or swingers at heart. They were a couple, married and deeply in love. The price had been paid for their new sexually exciting life, so they might was well enjoy it. And from then on, they did. But just the two of them. Together.