Third Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie replied with a quick, expectant, almost patronizing, "thank you". Her tone was enough to make M feel slightly guilty about his minor transgression, slightly arousing him further at the rapid and effortless behavioral correction. M wondered as he set the table, as to why Charlie wasn't punishing him more overtly for his lapses. Did she not see the need, was she being more permissive during this formative period for their dynamic, or was she simply disinclined to act with a heavier hand?

M wasn't keen on finding out, and neither was he inclined to push it. Charlie indicated no particular interest in brattish submissives, and M was no brat. He was simply happy to serve and please. Charlie flushed the toilet and washed her hands, as M took two hard ciders from the refrigerator -- out of the same six-pack she shared with her mystery hookup the night previous -- and poured their glasses.

Instead of coming out to the living room to eat, Charlie went straight into her bedroom. "Come," she said as she walked through the short hallway, and M set the glasses of cider on the table before following. M walked in to see Charlie giving the bedroom a quick inspection, as she'd already seen everything else in the apartment, before sitting down at her vanity. He stood at the door to her bedroom, waiting for her to speak.

"Sorry, I had to pee since leaving the clinic," she began as she put her hair in a pony tail, "and I had to wait for the pizza. I was ready to burst. You did a good job cleaning the apartment," she added with a glance towards him, "did you empty the waste basket in here?"

M winced, feeling his cock jump a bit in its cage as a thick gobbet of precum dripped down. Her real intent was clear: she wanted to know if M saw the used condom. Charlie glanced down to see the cage throb and the thick drop of precum hanging by a thread, and smiled; she was clearly in a mood, but M was unsure for what.

"Yes, mistress," he replied, giving Charlie the power to dictate the conversation's course, as she always did. Charlie turned towards the vanity mirror, still smiling, starting to remove her makeup.

"Good boy," she stated. She added, with a bigger smile, "is there anything you want to ask?" She was giving him a chance to indulge his curiosity about the other man. Or, was she giving him the chance to humiliate himself by asking? Was it even a real question, or was it just to humiliate and tease him? How did she expect him to answer?

M remembered their conversation last week: Charlie does what she wants, when she wants and with whom she wants. The limit of his involvement is completely up to her. If she really wanted to tell him about this other man, she'd tell him rather than asking if he wanted to know. Charlie continued removing her makeup without another word while M struggled with his feelings and curiosity.

He realized if she wanted a predetermined answer, she would have asked him a more leading question or prompted him by now. Charlie was smarter than that. No -- she wanted him to struggle, and to come to his own answer. Why would he even want to know? because it turned him on? to humiliate himself? in hopes Charlie would get turned on telling him, and release him from his cage to play?

The only reasons M wanted to know, were about him: his curiosity, his ego, his horniness. It wouldn't be an act of submission to ask at all. Did M really need to know? the answer, he realized, was...

"No, mistress," M stated. The answer was freeing and cathartic, and M sighed in relief, bowing his head.

"Good answer," Charlie said, clearly satisfied. She finished by putting cream on her face, and removed her work sneakers and socks. Leaving them on the floor, she stood to toss her used makeup wipes in the waste basket that only hours before contained the used condom. She walked to the side of the bed, and started removing her work clothes.

First came the scrub shirt, revealing a tank top with built-in bra beneath. Her breasts shifted and jiggled as she tossed the shirt on the bed, and bent over to remove her pants. She turned, tossing the pants on the bed next to the shirt, giving M a view of her plump and round ass unconcealed by the lace thong she still wore. Next off came the tank top, and her breasts hung and swayed as Charlie finished by removing her thong.

She stood naked briefly before M, and he felt a brief surge of arousal looking at her curvaceous form: the slightly saggy teardrop shape of her ample breasts and the round nipples at their tips, the slight curve of her waist and shapely belly, the reddish-brown and fluffy triangle of neatly-trimmed hair on her pubic mound, and the outward curve of her thick thighs completing the pear-shaped appearance of her body overall.

She pointed to her bedroom door beside M, and ordered, "give me my robe, please". M nodded and handed her the satin robe, which she put on and tied around her waist. The robe extended down to her mid-thigh but wasn't wrapped tightly enough to fully cover her chest, and her unsupported breasts jiggled and shifted freely underneath the fabric. Charlie would completely expose herself if she turned the right way or bent over; wearing the robe was less about modesty or comfort, than it was to tease M with only the occasional, lucky, glimpse.

Charlie stepped towards M, and smiled. She raised her arms up and wrapped them around his neck, standing on her tiptoes while pulling him downwards. He leaned over slightly and wrapped his arms around her torso, and she gave him a gentle kiss on the lips. M sighed into her lips as his cage brushed pleasurably against the satin fabric and softness of Charlie's body, and his pelvic muscles clenched; his caged cock leapt upwards, pressing itself into her belly, and he felt a sudden smear of precum on her robe.

"Aww," Charlie cooed, barely breaking their liplock, "something wants out of its cage..." She giggled slightly, her hands caressing his shoulder blades and the back of his neck, sending tingles down M's spine as she parted his lips with her own. He felt Charlie's tongue slip out of her mouth, teasing him with little licks against his lips. M opened his mouth slightly to match her tongue with his, but she pulled back, breaking contact with another giggle.

"Nuh-uh," she teased quietly, looking into his eyes. She leaned forward again, parting her lips and continuing to tease his lips with tiny licks. M's breath grew a little deeper and he felt the urge to return her kiss in kind, but suppressed it for Charlie to continue doing as she pleased. Her fingers slipped upwards, running through his hair as she gently sucked his upper lip, followed by his lower lip.

M's pelvic muscles clenched again, causing his cock to push against her belly again, and he moaned quietly into Charlie's mouth. Charlie reciprocated with a moan of her own, and she pulled back, paused briefly as if resisting the urge for more, and said "I've been dying to hear that all day..."

She let go of the back of M's head, sliding her hands down his shoulders and arms as she lowered herself off her tiptoes. He loosened his hold on her, and she took a step back, looking down at the strands of precum hanging between his cage and the smeared front of her satin robe. She bit her lip and moaned approvingly, before looking at him with a wry smile.

"Put my laundry away and come eat before the pizza gets cold," she said huskily, forcing the brief and sexually-charged moment to a close. Charlie stepped around him, and out of the bedroom. M quickly put her sneakers on her shoe rack and picked up her work clothes. As he carried them to bathroom, he wrinkled his nose at the hospital smell of disinfectant and cleaning supplies on them, and dropped them in the hamper.

"Get a towel to sit on while you're in there," Charlie called out, "I don't want you leaking on my dining chairs". M furrowed his brow in frustration, most of which was sexual from going without orgasm for a week made worse by Charlie's merciless teasing. He took a towel from her cabinet, walked back into the dining room where Charlie was already eating, and put the towel on the chair before sitting.

Two slices were already on M's plate, and he noticed it was topped with mushrooms, green pepper, and spinach. He was slightly surprised; he didn't expect Charlie to be the type to go for vegetarian pizza. He picked the mushrooms off the slices before eating while Charlie watched, obviously making a mental note that M didn't like mushrooms.

Charlie took a sip of her cider and said, "so, tell me about what happened with your boss".

M shrugged, thinking back on the meeting. He told Charlie in between bites of pizza, "she just noticed my job performance had improved over the last couple weeks, and I was getting along better with my coworkers than I had before. She just wanted to say, good job and keep up the improvements."

"That's what turned you on?" Charlie asked, skeptically.

"Yes -- well, no. Not really," M clarified, not exactly sure how to speak his mind. "I realized it started when...well, when you put me in chastity. I really haven't done anything different as far as my job goes, I've just been talking to my coworkers more and doing them little favors around the office. It occurred to me in the meeting I'd been performing acts of service, and it kind of clicked."

Charlie looked at him, raising an eyebrow. She clearly understood what he meant, but M also knew she expected him to say it out loud. He understood Charlie's style of dominance well by now, and she expected submissives to hide nothing from her -- or themselves. Admission, to her, was both acceptance and submission at the same time. M felt a flash of vulnerability and arousal, that a wordless look from her was all it took to provoke him into speaking his deepest truths.

"It's like I texted...I saw my boss as dominant, and being praised felt good. I couldn't help being turned on. And...I accidentally called her 'Miss' instead of by her name."

She chortled in between bites of pizza at M's ashamed admission. He felt small and vulnerable sitting in the chair across from her, and uncertain. He still expected Charlie to be angry, and was surprised she wasn't. He lowered his eyes towards the pizza, taking small bites while trying to hide his sense of shame.

"Look at me," Charlie ordered. M raised his gaze, locking eyes with her. "Are you attracted to her?" she asked. It didn't seem as if Charlie was angry or jealous at the question or its potential answer, but that didn't comfort M. He swallowed, hard, clearing his throat.

"Yes, mistress," he admitted sheepishly. "But not until today. I'd never seen her that way before..." he added, to clarify and hopefully placate Charlie.

"So," Charlie said, taking another sip of her cider. "You find the power she has over you attractive?" M had to think about the question for a moment. Ani wasn't unattractive, she just wasn't his type. At least, she wasn't before he recognized her naturally dominant personality; had they met in a different social context, he might have found her attractive long before.

"Yes, mistress," M answered. He was about to elaborate, but stopped in case Charlie wanted to speak; when she didn't, he continued. "I never thought of my relationship to my boss as dominant/submissive before today. At least, in that way...it's not appropriate for a work place."

Charlie frowned at him, her brows furrowing slightly. She clearly sensed him vacillating again, and wasn't happy about it. "You mean sexually," she corrected him.

M nodded, "yes, mistress. Sexually." The frown disappeared from her face, and was quickly replaced by a slight grin.

"Good boy," Charlie said. M was taken by surprise -- this is what she wants?

"You're not angry or jealous?" he asked.

"No," she replied. "Chastity is going to change you...since you can't use your dick, you're looking for other sexual outlets. Right now, you want to serve women already in positions of dominance over you. That's how it starts, and soon you'll start seeing every woman as dominant. You'll get used to it, and you'll learn to love it.

"But, there are three rules you must follow. First, always be appropriate. Second, tell me everything. Third, you're mine, and nothing happens unless I say so. Do you understand?"

M nodded and looked back at her, saying "yes, mistress. You...really want me to serve other women?" That she referred to him as hers wasn't lost on him, and he felt a thrilling rush of euphoria and pleasure.

"As long as you follow those three rules, yes. You'll understand better with time," Charlie added, looking to a side. "It's like...flirting. You wouldn't see flirting as cheating, right?"

M pursed his lips and thought. "No, I suppose I wouldn't", he answered.

"Consider it your way of flirting, then," she explained. Her answer was simplistic and a little patronizing, but it did help M contextualize what she expected of him. He was free to provide acts of service and derive pleasure from it, but to be socially appropriate and not to take it too far without Charlie's approval.

"Yes, mistress," M replied, "thank you". Charlie changed the subject to discussing her work day, which had gone similarly to every other this week: issues with the new records management software the clinic had installed. It sounded more like she was in accounting or IT rather than health care by the day, and the growing frustration in her voice made it clear what she thought of it.

As she spoke, M's thoughts strayed back to the used condom and the aftermath of her previous evening; with so much going on at work, it's little wonder Charlie found someone for stress relief. It didn't occur to M to wonder why she didn't ask or expect it of him, especially since the most they had done together was when she sucked his cock last week, and masturbated in front of him the next morning. He just wanted what was most gratifying for her.

By the time they finished eating, and M had put away the pizza and washed Charlie's dishes, it was well past nine. He walked back into Charlie's living room, where she was lounging on the couch, using her phone. One of her legs was propped up on her coffee table, causing her robe to shift to one side; M caught a brief glimpse of her reddish-brown triangle, and remembered how long it had been since his last orgasm in a wave of arousal.

He looked at her lounging on the couch, saying, "the dishes are done, mistress...so, what now?"

"I was just thinking about that," Charlie said, with a devilish smile on her face. "It's been...what, six days since you were let out of your cage?"

"Yes, mistress," M said, his heart beating a little faster at the thought he might be let out tonight. He felt his cheeks flush with arousal, and Charlie looked at him, biting her lip and suppressing a giggle.

"Would you like to be?" she asked, mischievously. "I don't want to hear 'if that's what you want', I want to hear what you want," she quickly added. M's caged cock throbbed visibly, and his cock began leaking precum profusely. Charlie glanced down at the slowly bobbing cage and glistening tip, and moaned a bit; "mmm...that seems like a yes..."

"Yes, mistress," M responded, even though he knew he didn't need to.

"Good boy..." she purred. "Since you did such a good job cleaning my apartment today, I'm giving you a choice. Either you get me off but the cage stays on, or...I hand you my phone, and you ask my new boy toy to come over and do whatever he wants. And when he's done, I let you out of your cage for your reward.

I don't have a preference, and I won't judge. I'm having my fun either way," Charlie added, with a dominant edge to her voice.

M found the choice agonizingly difficult, as what would happen for the cage to come off left him wavering. He wanted to be the one to pleasure her, but on the other hand, he hadn't had a good orgasm in two weeks...his premature ejaculation in the car last week notwithstanding. Last week felt different to now, and the two situations weren't really comparable: he'd at least met Brian before anything happened, it was at a party with other things to keep him occupied, and it was a surprise to him when it did happen.

He didn't know who this new boy toy even was. He guessed it was Charlie's hookup from the night before, and he was curious to know who it was, but he wasn't sure if he could handle being in the room -- or her apartment -- while they played. When he'd found the used condom, he had a sense of distance from it happening without him. But here and now, it wouldn't just be something in which M was a willing participant; he'd be the one choosing for it to happen.

He'd even be the one asking him to come over on Charlie's behalf. The headrush of anxiety, thrill, jealousy, and arousal M felt last week came back to him, and he felt his heart pounding in his chest while his head spun. He shut his eyes tight; he wanted to tell her he didn't want to choose at all, but he knew Charlie would make him choose...or worse, send him home caged, and call her boy toy anyways.

Why did she have to make it so torturous? He looked to her, trying to gauge what she wanted...something she must have anticipated, as she slightly rolled her eyes and shrugged back at him. He needed something to help make up his mind other than his own horniness, and thought back to the shape the apartment was in before he started cleaning.

"May I be the one to pleasure you tonight, mistress?" M asked, making up his mind. The answer seemed to surprise Charlie, and she raised her eyebrows in genuine curiosity. She leaned forward on the couch, suddenly interested in what M had to say. Her breasts hung slightly, only restrained by the thin satin of her robe.

"You just admitted you wanted the cage off," she said. "So...why pass up the chance?"

M didn't hesitate to answer. "You left your magic wand on your night stand, mistress...if your boy toy gave you what you wanted, you wouldn't have needed it".

Charlie thought for a moment, and said "I like that answer". She leaned back on the couch, untying her robe to expose her plush body, and spread her legs. She looked M in the eyes, and said, "you may worship".

"Yes, mistress," M said, genuinely thankful and eager for the opportunity to channel some of his sexual frustration, "thank you". He walked around to the front of the couch, kneeling between Charlie's shapely legs. He leaned down, and began to slowly kiss and lick his way up Charlie's plush inner thigh while she looked at him, smiling and sighing from the pleasurable sensations he provided.

Charlie reached down and began to run her fingers through his hair, guiding him gently with her fingertips, as he kissed up her mid-thigh and across the sensitive pockets of flesh that framed her exposed pussy. Charlie moaned a little, arching her back and reflexively spreading her legs further for him; M moaned in response to her, breathing in the light and musky scent of her wetness. M licked closer to her bikini line, tasting the first hints of her arousal that had been growing since she kissed him in the bedroom.

"Mmm, not yet..." Charlie whispered, subtly pushing his head away from her pussy, guiding him to kiss up her bikini line and the manicured triangle of fluff between her thighs. So close to her pussy yet so far away, M could see her flushed and slightly puffy labia and the erect delicate nub of her clit poking through; he wanted desperately to touch, but yielded to Charlie's guiding fingertips. He tasted her lubrication on the soft fold of her bikini line, licking upwards and across her mons to repeat on the other side.

He kissed down the flesh of her other inner thigh, licking and nibbling gently as Charlie's breath remained deep and slow, and punctuated by occasional quiet moans. M forgot his self-consciousness, completely enraptured in his task of orally pleasing her mistress, and moaned freely, showing how much he enjoyed his opportunity to finally sexually please her after a month and a half of dutiful service.