Third Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie leaned forward, cupping M's chin in her hand and pulling. M responded, getting up on his knees and being guided to lay atop her on the couch. He groaned, feeling his cage brush and rub against her inner thighs and outer pussy lips, his precum leaking freely in his arousal like a broken faucet. Charlie took a handful of his hair and kissed him deeply, her tongue greedily diving into his mouth and exploring. M submitted to her control, and the two moaned into each other's mouths while she continued to roughly kiss him.

She teased his tongue out of his mouth, sucking it gently while her other hand roamed down M's back. Her breath came in deep, chesty, inhalation and went in lustful moans which reverberated on his tongue. She shifted her hips, and M gasped as he felt his cage slip between her pussy lips. With the cage restraining his cock and pulling it downwards, he knew penetration would be impossible; Charlie was still able to rub her pussy against it, using its heat and the pulsing of his heartbeat to pleasure herself while sexually torturing M beyond anything he'd experienced yet.

M moaned deeply, his head spinning from the extreme arousal and teasing; he felt the slick and hot flesh of her pussy between the bars of the cock cage, slathering the steel of the cage and his member in her lubrication. He felt the pressure of a desperate need to cum in his lower abdomen, behind his bladder, threatening to twist into a serious case of blueballs if he didn't finally have release. Charlie continued sucking his tongue and moaning onto it, seemingly apathetic to his urgent needs, slowly and deliberately humping the cage.

Charlie tugged on the fistful of his hair, pulling his head back and his tongue out of her mouth. He gasped and moaned as she made eye contact with him, giving his lips parting flicks with her tongue. She continued moving her hips, and M struggled to retain eye contact as he felt her labia and clit slide up and down the outside of the cage. He expected to eat Charlie's pussy and use his fingers...maybe a toy if she wanted...to bring her to orgasm, but nothing like this.

This was new. M had outercourse before, but always as foreplay and not a means of sexual torture...certainly never while caged. Charlie's other hand roamed down to his butt, and she gave it a single spank before giving it a tight squeeze, pulling M into her groin. He gasped as the cage pushed downward, putting pressure against her clit and labia while Charlie continued to hump it. He felt the familiar sensation of her lubrication spreading to her thighs and his hips, and quiet wet sounds began to emanate from where their bodies met.

M moaned and whimpered, desperate for release in a way unlike anything he had experienced yet. So close to her pussy, but so far away behind bars of steel and an awkward angle. Her hot wetness and inviting lips slid enticingly over and between the bars of the cage, hinting what it would feel like to penetrate her and release his built-up, denied, load in her. She continued looking into his eyes as she breathed and moaned lustfully, her green eyes alight with a sexual, dominant intensity that burned holes through the pretense that, to her in this moment, he was anything but a biological sex toy.

Charlie gasped and jerked, her eyes rolling briefly upward in a small, preliminary orgasm. He felt her body tense, her back arch, and her hips jerk slightly forward. He couldn't feel her pussy clench for the cage around his cock, but he knew it must have, and their groins became noticeably slicker. She moaned deeply and louder, digging her nails into M's butt as she pulled him into her, humping his cage with a renewed urgency.

She pushed M's head towards her neck, and he eagerly complied, kissing and sucking where her neck met her shoulder, and he knew she would be most sensitive. His back arched, and he felt Charlie's breasts slide against his chest. A thin sheen of sweat from sexual exertion lubricated their bodies, while she writhed in pleasure beneath him. She moaned sensually, grabbing the back of his neck while she humped his chastity cage.

Taken by the passion of the moment and letting subspace completely take him, M forgot his own building pressure and desire to cum, letting his need to please his mistress beneath him become his only concern. Every twitch, clench, and brief sensation of her pussy lips sliding between the bars of his cage to directly contact his cock, was no longer torturous teasing but rather an extension of the pleasure she felt from using his body. He felt his heart beat heavily in his chest, matching his breaths and moans to Charlie's, relaxing his pelvic muscles for his caged cock to throb against her pussy and for his abundant precum to flow freely.

Charlie gripped the back of his neck, moaning "yes...like that..." as his lips and tongue worked between her neck and collarbone, grinding her pussy into his chastity cage with deeper and faster thrusts. She circled her hips slightly, rubbing her clit left and right against the shaft of the cage, causing her to jerk and gasp again with another miniature orgasm. M caught a small whiff of the natural, intoxicating, scent of her fresh sweat, moaning breathily into her neck as he continued orally worshiping it.

"Mmm, that's enough..." she said, putting her hand on M's shoulder, pushing him downward. M eagerly complied, lowering himself back into a kneeling position in front of the couch, continuing to kiss and lick down between Charlie's breasts and over her soft belly. M felt the tickle of Charlie's pubic hair against his chin, and he snaked his tongue through her fluffy curls before finding the cleft of her vulva. Charlie moaned and pushed her hips forward, sliding M's tongue between her hot and slick labia as she grabbed a handful of his hair.

M moaned at the taste of her wetness, vaguely citrusy with a hint of saltiness which could have either been her, or the copious precum he'd leaked onto her vulva as she pleasured herself on his cage. Charlie held his head in place with the handful of hair, and started to hump his face; M's face became a fragrant mess of her fluids, and he tried to follow her clit with his lips and tongue, holding his breath as she smothered him with her pussy. He put his hands on her thighs, stroking and squeezing them while Charlie rode his face.

M started to run out of breath, and was only about to take brief gasps through his nose in time with her thrusts. Her felt her thighs quivering against her hands, and the movement of her hips became more frantic as she pressed his face against her pussy. Her back started to arch, and her hips jerked; she shut her legs, encompassing his head in her thick thighs and keeping him from hearing or seeing anything beyond her most private and sensitive parts.

He knew she was close to an explosive, powerful, orgasm, and bore down on her clitoris with his lips and tongue as best he could. Locking his lips around her clitoral hood, he sucked while flicking his tongue all around the erect nub. Her hips jerked harder and she twisted around him, her thighs and pussy clenching rhythmically while another wave of wetness smeared against his chin. M followed her movements, continuing to orally service her clit as best he could while her jerking and clenching hit its peak.

M was almost completely out of breath, and his head starting to spin from dizziness more than subspace, when her orgasm subsided. She relaxed her thighs, letting them fall spread against the couch, and she let go of the fistful of his hair. He leaned back, his butt resting against his ankles, gasping for breath as Charlie stroked his hair.

"Good boy...very, very good boy..." she gasped, looking down at M with eyes glassy with post-orgasmic bliss. She turned to one side, laying lengthwise on her couch to catch her breath. Her breasts shifted, laying naturally to the sides as M saw her flush chest, glistening with a sheen of perspiration; she propped one ankle up on the back of the couch, while her other leg dangled over the side. She reached up and brushed auburn locks, damp with sweat, out of her face before sliding a couch pillow under her head.

M felt the sticky coolness on his face, the mess left by Charlie's pleasure. Glancing down he noticed a dark wet spot on the carpet, from the precum oozing constantly out of him during their play time. Charlie looked at him and smiled, beckoning him to lay with her on the couch. He crawled on top of her, resting his head between her breasts and his hips between her thighs.

She wrapped her arms and legs around him, cuddling him while basking in afterglow. M had almost completely forgotten his own sexual denial, until he felt his cage brush up against Charlie's thigh; he whimpered, feeling his pelvic muscles clench weakly in protest of his genitals' confinement.

Charlie giggled warmly, and kissed the top of his head before saying, "you could have chosen to be let out..."

"I know, mistress," M answered, without regret. He had made his choice, and it was his to live with until Charlie chose to release him from chastity. He didn't know when that would be, but for now his only option was to surrender that part of himself completely to Charlie and derive pleasure from service.

"Good boy," Charlie said. She continued stroking his hair and cuddling him, until she had caught her breath and the flush was all but gone from her body. Finally, with a stroke of his face, she looked at him with a smile and said, "let's go to bed".