Third Time Lucky

Story Info
It's the third date and she has hopes. Will they be met?
830 words
4.17
7.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright PennameWombat January 2020

The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This is one of my entries for the 2020 "750 Word Story Event." I hope you enjoy it.

*****

Dixie pushed when she felt pressure through shirt and bra.

'Finally...'

She scooted tight against Ed on the sofa. This was the third date and the first time she'd gone inside. Her friend Tracy, who'd been a total virgin until, like, six weeks ago and now was an 'expert,' laughed at Dixie's three date rule.

"If he's hot, jump him," Tracy said.

Well, she'd had to admit, that night she and that thin brunette friend jumped... and got jumped... by... Tracy's rampaging sex hogs. That boy, so yummy. But Tracy... her best friend from grade school now to college... let him stick it up her... butt... and she fucked devil girl too! Dixie shivered, she'd never known about her friend...

The pressure on her disappeared.

"Wha?"

Dixie blinked, understood.

"Oh, Eddie," she touched his thigh, "not you."

She kissed him, opened his lips and pushed her tongue against his. Tracy was right on some things. Neither had deserved what Jed had done to them and she deserved better lovers. Like that yummy boy who ate AND fucked.

Her hand rose. He shivered when she found his cock. His hand fumbled before he opened each blouse button in turn, she increased pressure on his stiff confined shaft as he proceeded.

He exhaled when her hand left his cock, she slickly undid the front hook before her hand found his cock again. He found bare flesh.

'I've got tits as big as devil girl's even if hers ignore gravity, lots bigger than poor Tracy.'

She purred into Ed's mouth while he caressed each nipple in turn.

She separated her lips from his and slid her other hand onto the nape of his neck, applied pressure, was happy when he read her intention. He kissed down her neck and they shifted so he could kiss onto her chest before he pushed cloth apart to allow his mouth access to each expanding nipple in turn.

Her slotted eyes took in the room, Valley 'chic' R.C. Willey furniture, family photos... Her mouth and eyes widened and she quickly opened her legs when his hand pressed and found her pussy.

'Why'd I wear jeans!' She pulled his head against her tit and opened her legs and pushed. She'd lost the angle to stroke his cock, held his head and shoulder.

She let him alternate on both breasts before she held him still. It was time, she tried to emulate devil girl's husky directions.

"Take my jeans off and eat me, Eddie."

His expression... shock? 'Who cares so long as he obeys.'

He worked the snap and zipper, she lifted her ass, broader than devil girl's, wriggled as he inhaled quickly when the jeans were lowered and he saw. Like that weird redhead Tracy spent all her time with now she'd shaved bare. She pushed her slip ons off and he piled her jeans away. She put her ass to the edge of the sofa and opened her legs wide.

Yummy boy was better. But her breath sped and she jerked her hips to this mouth, tongue and fingers. Enthusiasm counted.

"Aaahhhh," she slammed her crotch against his face.

The first orgasm anyone else had ever given her. Except for yummy boy and devil girl.

But this was different. She'd found this college senior herself.

She grabbed his head as her climax subsided. She nudged, he rose and kissed her, the taste sharp.

She pushed him and he stood, her hands at his waist. He unbuttoned his shirt as belt, snap and zipper went. His cock sprang free.

It was nice enough.

He shook and denim fell to his feet, he worked hush puppies off and kicked the last of his clothes to the pile with her jeans.

She put one hand on his hip, pulled him, the other wrapped hard flesh. Her tongue swirled around the head and he exhaled hard. She sucked cock in, recalled the lesson, used her hand and worked his entire length. Hands on her head, shoulder.

Time froze.

His cock expanded. It was time. Would he be like that yummy boy, go again? We'd see.

Suddenly the door behind and to her right opened, multiple voices of laughter suddenly stilled.

Dixie pulled back, turned, looked.

Hot liquid hit her left cheek. Gasps in the distance.

She turned to face her lover, looked up, stroked. Three, four then five shots of white cream on her chest and tits.

"Mom... dad... Aunt Jane... Uncle...," Eddie's gasped welcome was drowned out by Dixie's laughter.