Third Time's the Charm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't seem to be having any trouble getting involved, either. She was so wet that there were times that we generated very little friction. Didn't bother us. It just meant more time before the inevitable orgasms. It was a good thing I was sterile, or she might have been pregnant that night. That is, if she could bear children, which she couldn't. Somehow, I didn't think that was going to be a problem.

After my fourth ejaculation, I knew that I was completely spent. I didn't want her night to be over, so I eased down her body and slid my tongue inside of her. I thought she was going to explode. Her orgasm might have been at earthquake level. I eased back up her body, taking her nipple between my lips while my fingers teased at her clit.

She came again and again, until she finally cried out for me to stop. When we rolled away from each other in exhaustion, she cuddled against my side and ran her fingers across my chest. "Glen," she asked softly, "are we a couple again?"

I couldn't resist. I started to laugh, softly at first, but it soon degenerated into a wracking laugh that caused my entire body to spasm. After a minute or two, my sides and legs started to hurt. I finally managed to choke out, "It sure looks that way. I'm going to have to buy you a new ring."

She eased up onto her elbow, her smile disappearing as she looked at me with a serious regard. "I don't want another ring," she revealed.

That was a brutal surprise. After all the begging, all the pleading, after what we had just finally done, she was the one who didn't want to restore our relationship. I didn't know how to react.

Carla rolled away from me, turning in the bed to face the far wall. I heard the drawer in her bedside nightstand slide open and then closed. She rolled back towards me, extending her hand. There was a tiny diamond ring in her fingers. She held it out to me. "Would you put it back on, please?"

I stared at the ring. A small diamond with a smaller star sapphire to either side. Taking it from her fingers, I looked up at her. "You still have this? After all this time?"

"Yes," she smiled. "It was my only way of holding onto you. I couldn't let it go."

As I slid the ring back onto her finger, I was the one who started crying. I pulled her against me, wrapping my arms around her tightly. "Carla, I'm so sorry I was cruel to you. I love you, kitten. Will you still marry me?"

I felt her nod against my chest. Her arms tightened on me. "Of course, I will, darling. I've waited so long to hear those words again. Thank you, love, thank you so much." She started to cry softly, and I just held her.

That was how we fell asleep that night.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Momzilla finally let her maggot mouth overload her candy ass. She found out that I would be making a presentation to Carla's eighth graders at Millington Middle School. Apparently, she felt this would be the perfect opportunity to confront both of us and make a major scene out of it.

To her surprise, it was Jeff who was making the presentation, not me. Unfortunately, a variety of regulations prohibited us from bringing potentially dangerous snakes into schools, so the class was taught with a PowerPoint presentation. That was unfortunate. I would have loved to introduce Mommy to Mason, up close and personal. Didn't matter. She took care of it herself.

Mommy came charging into the auditorium, screaming at the top of her lungs, and scaring the hell out of the kids. Don't know what she expected, but the assigned School Police officer wasn't impressed. When she wouldn't settle down, he arrested her, charging her with criminal trespass. When she resisted, he tacked on resisting arrest.

It would have been alright if she'd kept her mouth shut at her hearing. But not Mommy. She wasn't that bright. The Judge issued a restraining order that prohibited her from coming within 200 yards of Millington Middle. He sentenced her to 50 hours of Community Service for the resisting arrest charge. Really, that wasn't bad at all. Would have been fine if she'd just left it at that. But, no, Mommy had to tell the Judge how important she was and that his sentence was wrong and far too strict. When she started yelling, the Judge slapped her with 60 days in the County Jail for Contempt of Court.

Carla and I were there for the entire circus. Carla may have been a little upset by the result of the hearing, but it was all I could do to get outside of the courthouse before bursting into laughter.

- - - - - - - - - -

The Mutual Support Agreement worked beautifully. Jeff, Clint, and I took turns doing the presentations. It turned out that we each liked working with different grade levels. Clint liked the Sixth Graders, Jeff liked the Seventh Graders and, of course, I loved working with Carla's Eighth Graders.

Each grade level came in once a quarter. We set it up so that they got one visit with the snakes, one with the turtle group, and one with the lizards. Of course, there was a little overlap because everything was in the Reptile House. That, however, was a big building, and we didn't have too many strays.

I talked to the Director and got permission to take a full week of vacation early the following September, while Carla worked out an agreement allowing her to take a week's leave of absence at the same time.

It was one hell of a wedding. I'm not a religious person, although I do believe there has to be some kind of supreme being somewhere. All of these fantastic herps couldn't have just happened by accident.

Carla belonged to some kind of Non-Denominational Evangelical Church, whatever that means. Her pastor agreed to marry us. Mommy wasn't invited, so her paternal uncle gave her away. Jeff was my Best Man.

It was a lot of fun. Mark and Wanda were there. Their three-year-old son, Marshall, looked just like Mark, so I guess the 'probably' turned out to be a 'yes.' Mark gave Carla a kiss on the cheek while I shared a companionable kiss with Wanda. It was good to see that they were a happy family.

Same thing happened on Carla's side of the house. She invited Phil and his wife, Marcia. Marcia was a gorgeous redhead, a lot prettier than either Carla or Wanda. I could see how Phil was attracted to her. They had a beautiful little girl with them.

It was interesting watching them approach us. Phil came toward me nervously, extending his hand. I shook it firmly. "Phil," I said, "thank you for taking care of her. I'm happy to see that you and Marcia have a beautiful family."

He responded with a surprised but happy smile. He would have just given Carla a hug, but she wouldn't let him. Instead, she gave him a gentle, loving kiss on the lips. He was taken off guard but delighted by it. Marcia and I hugged as she beamed at her husband. She let me pick up Caroline, and I delighted the little lady by tossing her gently into the air several times. When I returned her to the floor, Marcia was grinning.

"We wish you and Carla the very best," she intoned. "If you're willing, we'll always be your friends."

We had a wonderful reception. Jeff had been surprised when I asked him to be my Best Man, but he accepted. He was a bit nervous putting Carla's garter on, but she just smiled at him. He was very respectful and just placed it a bit above her knee. Made it easy for me to take it off later.

The dancing went on and on. Clint was there, so was Doctor Klein. Jeff danced with Carla and I danced with Wanda once and Marcia once. I was a lot more comfortable dancing with Anne Harrison. Lieutenant Davis showed up, but he ended up in the corner with Jeff and Clint. Carla wouldn't let me get near them.

I think half of Millington Middle's faculty may have shown up. Carla introduced me to most of them, but there were so many people at the reception that the names just started to wash over me. It wasn't long before I was just smiling and saying hello, not even hearing most of what was said.

Carla loved the mountains, so I took her to Gatlinburg for our honeymoon. It was a great trip. The leaves hadn't started to turn yet but the scenery was still magnificent. She liked country music and the city of Pigeon Forge was full of clubs with name acts. We spent a day at Dollywood, although we shied away from the wildest rides. Our wild rides would happen later at night. All of the towns in the area had great restaurants.

We, Mark's and Phil's families became friends. With all of our contacts at both the school and the zoo, we had a great circle of acquaintances. Our life together was wonderful.

What happened to Momzilla? Who gives a shit?