Third Wheel

Story Info
He needed a place to stay... and got more than that.
3.5k words
4.26
54.9k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Can't beat a good wedding right? And getting to enjoy it with friends? Even better!

Blake, who we had known for more than a decade, had attended the day's festivities in honor of our mutual friend. My wife Julie and I had spent most of the night with him and had a blast. As great as the wedding was, it had been an even better reception. The food was awesome. The DJ kept us on the dance floor as much as possible. And I think I lost track after my 5th drink? Point being, it had been an incredible night.

But now, the DJ had played his final song and we had said our goodbyes to the bride and groom. My wife and I were heading back to the hotel. Hopefully for a little more fun before crashing for the night. However, Blake had a bit of a dilemma on his hands. Now despite being pretty drunk, Blake was a smart, mature guy. He had originally intended to drive home that night but now, he knew that just wasn't an option. He said he'd probably just sleep it off in his car but it didn't seem fair to leave a friend out to dry like that. After a quick discussion, Julie and I offered him the extra bed in our hotel room. Anything for a friend, right?

We all hopped in the shuttle bus back to the hotel and that's where things took a turn. Sitting together in the dark, my wife reached over and slid her hand between my legs.

"Oh don't be a tease!" I whispered. "Blake's staying with us. We can't do anything."

"Sure we can," she whispered back, squeezing my hardening member once more.

Julie was usually shy but, given the perfect amount of alcohol, she actually became quite bold.

"I think I can handle the two of you."

My mind stopped, unable to fully process the words my wife had just said to me. Sure, we had discussed our desire to "expand our horizons" and I knew that #1 on her list was a threesome with another man. So while I was surprised, my wife's hand was still on my crotch so I was unable to hide just how excited the idea made me at the same time.

"Are you sure?" I asked after a long pause. "How would we even bring up the idea? Just ask him?"

"We'll figure something out," she said, as the bus pulled up to the hotel.

Once inside, I had quickly excused myself to the bathroom and now, face to face with my own nerves in the mirror, I contemplated the situation at hand. The thought of Blake fucking my wife was a huge turn on but how could we get from here to there? Would we ask him? Should Julie and I start getting intimate and see if he joined in?

I opened the door, still racking my brain for a plan, and came face to face with one already in motion. My wife had seemingly taken matters into her own hands. In this case, "matters" were what lay between Blake's legs.

They stood at the foot of the bed, her body pressed tight against his and lips locked. Julie's right hand slowly rubbed up and down the crotch of Blake's dress pants. Playfully, she pushed him onto the bed and looked over at me.

"Oh, don't let me interrupt," I said as I sat on the other bed and smiled.

"You won't," she smiled back. "But you can help me with something!" She put her back to me and pointed over her shoulder at the zipper on her dress.

"My pleasure," I said standing up. I walked over and tugged the zipper down to just above her ass, allowing her to peel the top of her dress down. The whole thing fell to the floor revealing a set of blood red lingerie with lace detailing. The top had a bit of lift to it, further accentuating her ample bosom. This was an especially good look for her.

Blake sat, dumbfounded, on the bed as Julie crawled towards him. Her ass swayed in the air as she approached. The red panties she was wearing were see-through, offering a bit of a tease of what was to come. Reaching her destination, she straddled his crotch and plunked her cute little butt down on top of it. Her hands went to Blake's chest as she shifted her weight slightly to better position his (presumably) rock hard cock on her own sex.

I sat back down on the other bed and admired my wife's sexy form as she ground her hips on top of our friend. Julie reached back and undid her bra, letting it fall away to reveal her lovely C cups. Still asserting herself, she grabbed Blake's hands and moved them up to her chest. He squeezed with both hands and smiled, clearly enjoying himself.

"OK then," she said, brushing his hands away from her tits. "Lose the clothes."

My cock strained at the material containing it, as hard as I can ever remember it being. Julie stood at the foot of the bed with her hands on her hips as Blake frantically shed his clothes. She looked over at me and smiled sweetly before returning her gaze to her new toy. Blake was just pulling down his boxers, revealing a sizable surprise. It sprang to attention at nearly 8 inches, the tip shiny with precum. Julie looked impressed and expressed her approval by pushing him back onto the bed once more.

She bent over, peeling her panties down her long legs, and stepped out of them, revealing a well trimmed bush. With a cheeky smile, she grabbed her discarded undergarments and tossed them to me before moving towards our friend once more. Taking his cock in hand, she admired it for a second before leaning over and taking the head of it into her mouth.

Blake moaned immediately as Julie swirled her tongue around the tip. She sucked gently and looked up at him with her piercing hazel eyes. Blake's cock inched further into her mouth for a moment before she let it slide out of her lips entirely.

"Actually, I can't wait anymore," she said as she adjusted her position, now straddling a foot or so above Blake. Julie reached down and placed the head of his cock on her soaking wet pussy and rubbed it back and forth before allowing the tip to pass between her labia. My heart seemed to stop as she hovered there, about to impale herself on this monster.

At long last, she lowered herself onto Blake's member. Bit by bit, it disappeared inside and she shuddered as the final inches entered her, clearly feeling the extra length.

"Ohhhh boy," she moaned. "Oh boy. Oh boy." I could see her relax a bit as her body got used to its new visitor. She glanced in my direction.

"Is this what you want me to do?"

I nodded.

"And this?" She rose and fell from her perch slowly.

"Absolutely," I replied. "I want you to enjoy yourself. Are you?"

"I am," said Julie, smiling down at Blake, who smiled back.

"For the record, I'm having a great time," announced Blake, his usual sarcasm shining through. He reached up and cupped both of Julie's tits in his hands. "A really great time," he added.

My wife leaned forward, allowing a bit easier access to her chest. Blake responded by thrusting his hips up and burying his cock deeper in her pussy. I stood up and walked over to the foot of the bed to admire the view. Julie's pussy was spread wide but filled with cock, glistening with her sticky juices. Blake finally started to fuck her and I could see his balls slam into Julie with each long stroke.

Unable to take it anymore, I finally shed my own clothes and sat down. Stroking myself, I was transfixed on the incredibly hot scene unfolding in front of me. Their bodies crashed together with an incredible urgency until, at last, Julie sat up and started grinding her hips on her lover.

"Yes. Fuck me Blake. Ahhhhh yes."

She leaned forward again and the pounding resumed. Both of his hands gripped her ass cheeks tightly now as he thrust himself rapidly into her wetness. For me, time seemed to stand still as I watched my wife get the fucking of her life from another man. After what seemed like forever, the thrusting slowed to a crawl.

"New position?"

Blake clearly wanted the full experience.

"I guess so," she responded. "What did you have in mind?"

I chimed in. "Could I make a suggestion?"

"What's that sweetie?"

"I'd love it if you were facing me actually."

She turned her head and smiled, "Oh that's what you want is it?"

Lifting her leg, I watched as Blake's length slid out of her and drop onto his stomach. Julie spun around and did as I requested. On her hands and knees, she looked like some sort of sex goddess and she arched her back as Blake positioned himself behind her. She lifted her head and locked eyes with me as I leaned in. We kissed deeply and I could feel her tense up as Blake entered her once again. Now I sat back in my chair.

"Go on," I said, dick in hand. "Fuck her."

Blake smiled back at me and put one hand on the small of her back. He grabbed onto her hip with the other and pulled her back onto his shaft. My wife looked back at him as he started pumping his cock into her once more. Her hanging tits were bouncing all over the place as she took all 8 inches over and over again.

They were really getting into it now. I pulled my chair forward and grabbed Julie's head with my free hand.

"You like this? You like getting fucked?"

She nodded.

"Everything you dreamed of? Remember those talks we had?"

Another nod. "Everything and more."

Blake gave her one particularly hard thrust and she squealed.

"You think you can handle another cock?"

She nodded again, her hazel eyes locked with mine.

"I wanna hear you say it," I urged.

"I want your cock," she said forcefully. "Now."

Who was I to deny her? I stood up and pushed back my chair. With my new bird's eye view, I could see her ass shaking with each thrust by Blake. My fingers ran through her long brown hair and I felt her lips touch the tip of my cock and slide open. I felt a shiver run up my spine as she took me into her warm, wet mouth. Her tongue flicked across the head of my cock before swallowing another inch.

She was enthusiastic but distracted. As much as she tried, her mind kept drifting to the cock pounding into her pussy, instead of the one in front of her face. I helped her out a little, bucking my hips into her gently, but she was never much for face-fucking. Finally, she brought one hand to my cock and pulled it out of her warm mouth.

"Oh wow," she panted as she jerked me off rhythmically. "This is... this is crazy." She glanced back at Blake, then up at me and then back to Blake.

"You OK?" I asked.

"Yeah definitely," she replied. "I just... can't believe this is really happening." And she promptly took my length into her mouth once more.

Julie was really getting into it now and started to lean back and forth between the two of us. Towards Blake, she took his entire cock deep into her pussy. Towards me and she found herself deepthroating my dick. As Julie bounced back and forth, I began to hear a consistent moan each time Blake filled her up with his length. She was loving this.

I ran my hands through her hair once more before letting my right hand come to rest on her upper back. Blake had both hands on her hips as her pace increased and her muffled moaning got louder. And louder. Over and over, Julie slammed herself backwards onto Blake's dick and wordlessly begged for more. I knew what was coming and stepped back, preparing to take in what was about to happen.

On cue, Blake flipped her onto her back and plunged himself into her once again. His strokes were powerful and deliberate now. Judging by the cacophony of sounds coming from my wife, Blake knew that an earth-shattering orgasm was coming and he seemed determined to get her there. Each thrust brought her closer and closer to the edge before finally, just as Blake slammed his entire 8 inches deep inside her, she came.

But Blake didn't stop and neither did she. As Julie writhed through an intense orgasm, Blake remained persistent and kept hammering away. So just as it seemed like her pleasure had finally plateaued and was on it's way down, it crested once more. Again and again, she shrieked, hollered and screamed as wave after wave crashed over her.

Mercifully, Blake finally relaxed and her orgasms finally subsided. He withdrew his slick cock, leaving my wife spread-eagled on the bed, seemingly unable to use her limbs at the moment. Her eyes were closed and her breaths came heavy as she tried to come back down to earth after such a remarkable experience.

I looked up at Blake and grinned widely. He did the same, chuckling to himself.

"How was that hun?" I asked after letting her catch her breath, and with a tinge of sarcasm.

"It was... wow. The room was seriously spinning," she said, sitting up a bit.

"Think you've recovered?" Blake said, stroking his dick. He was clearly itching to get back inside my wife.

"Well, I've still got to take care of the two of you, right?" she said, glancing back and forth as if she needed confirmation.

I nodded rapidly. We had been going on for close to an hour at this point. The two of us were definitely craving release.

Blake slid back towards Julie, who wrapped her legs around him immediately. As I approached, I could see his cock slide easily into her pussy once more. Blake thrust his hips forward and sighed happily, finally back where he wanted to be.

I knelt on the bed to Julie's right, my waiting cock a few inches from her face. She took notice and grabbed it immediately. Wasting no time, she began stroking vigorously. As much as we wanted to finish, my wife was intent on getting us there. She turned her gaze back to Blake.

"Fuck me. Hard."

Blake went right to work, pumping his big cock in and out of my wife with urgency. Julie turned her head and took the tip of my cock between her lips. She sucked hard, still running her hand up and down my shaft. Blake kept fucking her.

Julie took the head of my cock out of her mouth and looked up at the man fucking her pussy. She grabbed him around the neck, pulling his head down to hers. They kissed passionately while my wife was still jerking me off with her free hand. Blake kept pounding away.

"Don't stop Blake," she breathed at our friend as the kiss broke.

Turning back to me, she took a few more inches of my cock into her mouth, bobbing her head slightly. One of Julie's hands was now gently caressing my balls. The other held onto one of her bouncing tits. Blake was not stopping.

"Yes. Give it to me." Once again, she had pulled my length out of her mouth, only to envelop it once more.

Blake was past the point of no return. His breaths deepened as he picked up the pace and I felt a twinge in my own balls as well

"That's right. Cum inside me," she urged.

Blake groaned and stuffed his full length deep into my wife. Throwing his head back, he came hard, pumping his hips with each pulse of cum that shot deep within her. Julie massaged her tits as he filled her with blast after blast, clearly pleased with herself. When Blake finally pulled himself out of her cum-filled pussy, I could see the last bit of whiteness trickle from the slit of his cock. He was spent and I knew just what I wanted to do next.

"Alright, my turn" I said, crawling towards Blake, who relinquished his position between Julie's legs. I took his spot and turned to face my wife.

"Oh my god. Really?" she asked, clearly excited by the concept of getting filled twice in one day.

"Absolutely," I said, looking down at her and slowly stroking my cock.

Julie's long brown hair was a little all over the place but in a sexy kind of way. Her hazel eyes looked up at me with an intensity I rarely saw in her and her wry smile told me she was ready for what was coming. My eyes went to her tits, which were glistening with sweat and moved up and down with each heavy breath she took.

Julie reached down and lifted her legs back, as if to present the aftermath of the evening to me. Her well-fucked pussy was open slightly and, from my new vantage point, I could see Blake's white cum pooled just inside the entrance. I slid one finger in easily and swirled the thick load around. There was a lot and when I pulled my finger out a stream of cum followed it, dripping down onto the bed in front of her.

In our many years of marriage, this was the hottest I had ever seen her. The sexiest I had ever seen her. I needed her. I needed to fuck her. I needed to reclaim her as my own.

Quickly, I plunged my cock into her already-fucked pussy and we both shuddered with pleasure. It was hard to believe but this was the first time I had been inside my wife that night. But then again, I had never before experienced her this way. All around my cock, I could feel the gooey warmth of Blake's seed inside my wife's pussy. I pumped my hips, withdrawing myself slightly before sliding my entire length back inside her. As I did so, I could feel some of the excess cum gush out of her around me.

There was no way I was lasting very long.

I began to fuck my wife. Slow at first but with each thrust, I grew more primal. Acted with more urgency. This was my wife. My soulmate. She had sucked his cock. She had been fucked by him. Filled by him. And I LOVED it.

"OH GOD. FUCK ME," Julie screamed.

I loved every second of it. From the surprise when I left the bathroom to the moment Blake blasted his load deep inside. And I loved her. I loved her messy brown hair. Her rapidly bouncing tits. Her long, sexy legs. Her beautiful, slick pussy. And most of all, I loved the look in her hazel eyes as I fucked her as hard and as fast as I ever have, hurtling towards the climax of the evening.

"I'm cumming. I'm cumming! I'M CUMMING!," I shouted, pounding my about-to-explode cock deep into her.

And so at last I came too. After nearly an entire hour of the most intense sexual experience of my life, I came, delivering the second load of the night deep into her pussy. I pumped pulse after pulse of cum into her, completely emptying the supply that had been building all night. As my orgasm ended and I pushed out the final few spurts of my seed, a wave of exhaustion came over me and I collapsed on top of my wife.

Blake sat on the other bed watching us, semi-hard dick in hand.

"So thanks for letting me use the room," he smirked.

We laughed.

"I let you use something else, I think," I quipped as I slid out of Julie and rolled over.

My wife was quick to correct me.

"Excuse me. I think I was the one that let the TWO of you do that."

"That's fair," I admitted with a smile.

Julie sat up and, before she could even react, a puddle of our cum concoction had formed on the bed.

"Yikes. Uh, could you get me a bunch of towels, sweetie?"

My eyes widened at the sheer amount of cum that was now soaking into the sheets.

"Right away!" I said as I leapt from the bed.

In the bathroom, I grabbed all the towels from the rack above the toilet and turned to leave. But as I did, I saw my reflection in the mirror for the second time that night. I smiled back at myself.

Guess that plan worked out pretty well in the end.