All Comments on 'Third Wheel'

by IWriteNSFW

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
sparktjsparktjabout 4 years ago

Superb, well written and very authentic. One of the most enjoyable MMF stories I’ve read on here. Made me so hard, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
How does it end?

I kicked both Blake and Julie, that was your ex wife's name, right? Well as soon as the drunk bitch brought up the stupid idea, I kicked Blake in the balls as hard as Pele could kick and got off the bus and started hitchiking home. I needed time to pack and freeze our accounts and see my lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So sweet. She's been fucking other men for years, . . .

and finally let her husband in on the action. Pathetic.

nkdoldmannkdoldmanabout 4 years ago
GREAT story!

Talk about a turn-on! As I read this, my cock got harder and harder. By the time I finished reading it, my cock was dripping precum all over, in great drops, filling my palm with delicious juices. MMM-MM!!!

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 4 years ago
More and More Garbage

Are there any actual normal males living in the Northern Hemisphere nowadays? Judging by the stories published recently everyone has turned into a cuckold or a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another stupid cuck

This storyline is so over used that it's laughable. This story was just ridiculous. Stupid people doing stupid things.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Putrid crap

keep the bucket at chin, vomit attack ahead!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 4 years ago
Let’s see, she didn’t cheat, because . . .

. . . her husband knew about it and said it was OK. And she didn’t deprive her husband of anything, because he was right there with her, and got some, too. But the 1* fag cuck shit comments are right there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story

My wife and I read this together, this is one of our not yet acted on fantasies, but I always go first in our “Third Wheel” fantasy. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What

What a load of crap.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Iwritecrap with another, very lame, cuck and whore story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So hot! Incredible story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nicely done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous