Third Wheel Renter Pt. 02

Story Info
Rick plays with his two landlords.
4.9k words
4.56
15.8k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Third Wheel Renter Part 2

Rick had successfully managed to wedge himself in Stacy and Monica's lives literally and figuratively. With his devices and sound program, he was able to go farther than any of the trials his work had managed to do. Creating situations that defied common sense and logic. Though it started small, his spoken fallacies managed to allow Rick to do almost anything he wanted.

For Stacy, what started as a friendly message turned into regular soapy, full-body massages. Her petite body was covered in oil and only had a string bikini to cover her bits. She graciously finished Rick off with a mutual happy ending. Rick was even asked once or twice by Stacy for a massage as she bit her lip with anticipation.

He suspected Stacy leaned more to bisexual than straight-up gay. Being married to Monica had made her pick a lane. Originally these massages would set him back quite a bit in the beginning. After a month, a handful of singles would get him whatever he wanted thanks to the positive reinforcement. Any transaction was the same stimulus as handing over a hundred as well as a jolt of endorphins.

Also, outside of conference calls, Rick was able to change her clothing preferences. Stacy started to embrace her short stature. Wearing Japanese style schoolgirl uniforms, micro swimsuits, Lolita lingerie. Anything that would embrace a more youthful appearance.

For Monica, her online persona Mona Sweets was exploding in popularity. For Monica, it brought attention to her cooking. She loved fan support for her videos as well as the many generous donations. Though her fans were more interested in her T&A than her dishes. Rick suspected that Monica had a bit of a closeted exhibitionist, which he managed to drag out. Her underwear got smaller and more daring as time went on. Exposing more of her tan skin and furry black bush to the camera. Also, she had become an expert at extracting crème d'homme from Ricks wanting cock. The taste and smell would now get her panties drenched. By now her pay-per-view channel was generating some decent income. Most of it was being spent on more revealing bras, panties, lingerie, and outfits for Monica's show and Stacy on the side.

One of the interesting side effects of Monica's show was that for the first time in her life she was starting to put on a little weight. Normally she barely tastes tested food at work. Now she was consuming her high calorie dishes from her bi-weekly show. Not wanting to waste good food especially under a tight budget. Though Rick did admit that really accentuated her Latina ass, hips and breasts. Her Mona Sweets fans were eating it up.

Besides reinforcing their original triggers, Rick pushed his limits on the couple. He convinced them they could save money by turning up the thermostat and wearing more skimpy revealing clothing to stay cool. Now enjoying Monica make him breakfast in an exotic bra and booty shorts with an adorable apron. Also, they could conserve water if they took group showers. Though this was more for Stacy and Monica, Rick managed to help the cause a few times.

Another change was on days there were storms; Rick could sleep in their bed as thunder buddies. Often spooning one of their bodies while they helped calm down what Rick called his "terror erections''. This applied to movie nights as well to build skinship between roommates. He loved having one of them sit in his lap as he rubbed his hands under their clothes. They would also rub into his growing erection.

The most outrageous so far was the "pandemic stress exercises'' that Rick said the government told people to do to destress. Now being able to pull one of the girls aside to release some stress and anxiety through touching each other's erogenous zones. Even though it sometimes involved penetration. Monica and Stacy did not see it as sex.

Though Rick had gone all the way with both Stacy and Monica. He had not achieved his ultimate goal of making them his body, mind, and spirit. Even with all of Rick's mental manipulation and technological trickery. Stacy and Monica were still a loving lesbian couple that only saw Rick as a renter and a good friend. That would hopefully change after this weekend. Looking over his dialog scripts, camera equipment, and the large box of goodies he purchased for Stacy and Monica. This was either going to be a tremendous flop that could very well get him hot water. Or be his most convoluted deceptions that would finally break them.

As the Friday workday came to an end, it was time for the usual half-naked dinner. Monica made another wonderful meal of home-made lemon pesto gnocchi with a spring salad while in her black bikini. Stacy was dressed like a teenybopper with a skin-tight shirt with a micro skirt that showed off her smooth legs. Rick enjoyed every moment of it.

The weekend game night went on like usual. Stacy was looking over the small bookshelf of board games trying to pick out something fun while Monica washed dishes. She bent at the waist, giving Rick a good look at her blue and white striped panties and creamy tight thighs.

Rick interrupts Stacy and said, "I had a request for a game for this week, but it's a bit different than what we have been playing. Are you both game?"

Stacy and Monica both said yes. This locked both Stacy and Monica onto Rick's twisted tract.

Rick went to his room and pulled out a large cardboard box and a set of rules. "I do have to admit that this game is a bit long. It combines elements of D&D's creative thinking and a bit of LARPing. It will take until Sunday night to declare a winner. The game is called Master and Maids."

Now sitting in the dining room chairs Stacy and Monica listened tentatively. Rick would play as the master of the house who had acquired two down on their luck women to be his live-in slave maids. Each wanting to vie for their master's attention and love. With the winner getting to be their master's slave bride.

Rick asked Stacy and Monica to lend him their wedding bands as props. Each woman removed their ring and placed it into his hand without a second thought. Rick then handed each of them an erotic French maid outfit. They were ordered to be their specific sizes. They included a frilly headband and half bra bustier. A skirt that barely covered their ass, and garter belts. As well as white stockings with simple shiny black shoes.

Over a period of several hours, the girls would do things to please him. Rick would receive a message on the head, neck, shoulders, and feet. They made him drinks while he pretended to watch TV. They cleaned the apartment with a feather duster. Occasionally they would bend down in front of him to pick something up or clean. In the process give him a great view of their meaty hairy pussies.

When it got later in the evening, he called Stacy and Monica into their bedroom which was now Master Rick's. Sitting on the edge of the bed, Rick looked at his two wanting slave maids. They both looked at him with hungry, wanting eyes. Really getting into the role-play.

Rick said, "I have called you here to ask you both a question. Do you know the difference between a maid and a slave maid?"

Stacy says with a smile, "A maid is just a servant who does tasks for their master. A slave maid lives for their master's orders."

Rick nods, "A good answer." Turning his head to Monica.

Monica still thinking stuttered. "A maid ... a maid can come and go as she pleases. Whereas a slave maid ... is property, ... and told where to go."

Rick says, "Both of your statements are true, but they are too broad and vague. Both of you come forward and bend over the bed."

As they do, Rick stands up and pulls up their short skirts revealing their perfect butts. Stacy's ass was milky white and small. But had a tightness that you could bounce a quarter off of. Monica on the other hand had a juicy Latina bubble butt that your fingers could sink into. Rick places his hands on their butt cheeks and gives a small caress before slapping them both hard. A cracking sound could be heard, and a red handprint accompanied. Stacy and Monica tighten their cheeks and yelped.

Rick continues, "Though slave maids are property and do as their master is told, you missed what made the relationship important. A slave maid is docile, subservient, and will do whatever is asked of them regardless of their own wishes. Both of you turn around and show me your womanhood."

Both women turned to face Master Rick and flipped up their skirts again. Flashing him their hairy cunts. Stacy's was short and golden blond that stretches to the far edges of her hips. Monica's was a long thick black bush that hid her pussy in a forest of hair and extended to nearly her cute outie belly button. Rick reaches down and roughly grabs them by the short hairs on their cunts. Both their legs pinch toward each other. Their hands instinctively reach down to stop the attack on their mounds.

Rick in a deep tone said, "Did I give either of you permission to move?"

They shook their heads pulling their arms back. "An independent woman is allowed to have pubic hair. Slave maids are supposed to not have a single hair on her body below the nape of her neck. What does this look like to you?" Giving each handful a twist.

Both through tearful eyes say it is hair.

Rick says, "You are both new to this house and did not know. The blame is not entirely on you. Go to the washroom and correct this blunder."

Both Stacy and Monica bolt up and rush to the master bathroom. For the next half hour, the sound of running water. Rick checks his tablet to make sure the cameras stationed around the Victorian home are getting everything. Getting his two subjects to change their clothes and give him a handjob was one thing. But to get them to shave their carpets was another. Rick contemplated that later he might have a more permanent solution like waxing or electrolysis. That would have to wait. He had bigger fish to fry.

When they return, they present themselves by getting on the bed and squatting with their legs flared out and hands behind their head. Nothing was left unexposed to Rick and his cameras. Rick runs his hands over their now naked bodies, their armpits, their pubic mounds, and even their assholes and perineum. All smooth with no trace of stubble.

Rick smiles and caresses their faces, "You have both done well. I expect you to keep this smooth from now on. If I find a single hair on you other than your head. I will flog your bottoms until it is red as a cherry. Now tell me is there anything off limits to me? Be honest."

Monica mumbled that she doesn't like anal or bondage. Stacy shook her head. Rick could tell Monica was the top in the relationship. She would be harder to crack.

Rick looks at Monica disappointedly. "The correct answer is nothing is off-limits." He pinches her tan right nipple hard and twists it. Monica does everything in her power not to react. Eventually, she loses and moans falling into his arm. Her nipple throbbed with pain and pleasure.

Rick lets go of her now red nipple. "I think this would be a good learning experience for you Monica. Stacy here will give me a blowjob. Until I cum while you stimulate my anus. Hop to it."

Rick got into the center of the bed on all fours as Stacy slides under his body to play with her master's dick. Monica pulled apart Rick's ass cheeks and stared at his asshole. Though rick was clearly sadistic, he was not really an anal sex kind of guy. He made sure in advance to wash out his asshole and clean the entrance. Outside of some body sweat, it was as good as one could hope for. The point was modest humiliation/obedience play with Monica. Not a literal shit show. He was even kind enough to have some mouthwash ready afterward.

Monica sticks her head between master Rick's butt cheeks and starts to tongue his puckered entrance. Her face nuzzled into his glutes while her arms held his thighs for support. Stacy at the same time was giving Rick a mean blowjob. As she bobbed er head, his nutsack patting her forehead like a good dog. Her skillful tongue swirled abound his head. Saliva covered every inch if his dick as she worked it.

After 5 minutes he was ready to pop. He orders them to get their faces near each other as he blows his load on their faces. One stream went nose to nose forming a small bridge of cum. Both Stacy and Monica were panting while having a dreamy look on their faces. Rick let Monica clean up the residue that was still on left in his urethra.

After Monica cleans out her mouth, she sits next to her fellow slave maid. Waiting for the next order.

Rick licked his lips, as he was about to push his luck. "Do you know why I selected to two to be my slave maids?"

They both shook their heads.

"It is because you both come from good stock. Your families may have fallen on hard times, but your bodies are still divine." Rick leans over the bed and puts his hands on their necks. Slowly he snakes his arms down to their breasts, coping a quick feel.

"There is something you both have that I desire." Rick's hands continue to descend until they lay on top of their abdomens.

"That is a slave maid that will submit her everything to me. Body, mind and spirit." Rick giving each a little pat. It sends electricity through Stacy and Monica's veins.

"Will you fully submit yourself to me. Slave maids can never become my true wife. But you will become something much more. What do you say my lovelies?"

Stacy giggled and got into it. She fell back onto the bed spreading her now smooth body wide. Leading Rick's hand to her now gushing slit. Monica on the other hand was more apprehensive. The last vestiges of her original personality against the idea of giving herself away. She fidgeted on the bed.

Rick looked at the struggling Monica and knew he would get back to her. "Your slave maid sister has made her choice. Watch closely as I take her precious place and pump my seed in her. If she is lucky her body and mind will submit to me quickly."

Rick moved quickly and inserted himself into his wanting slave maid Stacy. Unlike the few other times he had sex over the month. He was no longer wearing a condom. Stacy's womb descended and kissed his head.

Rick's body encapsulates Stacy's small frame as her legs and arms wrap around Rick. Her face was inches from his. Rick asks her "Tell me slave what do you want?"

Stacy says in an excited tone, "I want you, Master Rick! I want you to fuck me! I want to give you my body. My being to you. I want to be more than your plaything. Please Master Rick, give me your dick!"

With that Rick kisses her on the lips and began to pump into Stacy. She has gotten so into character Stacy forgot this was a game. Stacy moaned and continued to milk Rick for his baby batter.

Monica watches Stacy as she writhes under Master Rick. Her eyes look wild and alluring at the same time. Monica's hand crept up to her smooth brown pussy and played with herself. Her legs tucked up to her chest as she contemplated why she hesitated.

At the same time, Rick was building to a climax. Stacy was losing it to the jackhammer working on her pussy raw. Her slim arms were now pinned to her sides by her master's elbows. Locking her in place for her pounding. The waves of orgasmic bliss rolled over her body like the waves battering a rocky shore. It was dominating, turbulent, and unrelenting.

Rick pulled himself off Stacy's wet sticky body so that just the tip was barely in her well-worked hole. With a labored huff, Rick said, "Get ready to submit your everything to me."

The half out of it Stacy did not have time to respond as Rick made one final explosive thrust into her body. Crushing her body into the soft mattress. Stacy's cervix was now wide open, receiving powerful shots of Rick's spunk. Her eyes rolled up in her head and let out a small cry. Rick pinning the small woman like a heavy rock for several minutes. Giving her just enough space to breathe. Ricks manly musk rubbed into her hot skin. As Rick pulled out. He put a positioned Stacy at the top of the bed. Gentilly parting her hair out of her face.

Rick got off the bed and moved over to Monica who was still looking at Stacy's red panting face. Rick crouches over Monica and puts his hand gently around her neck. While slowly rubbing his fingers along her throat he said into her ear, "Look how happy your maid sister looks. She has embraced my wants and desires. Why not have a taste yourself?"

Taking his half-hard dick, Rick guides it toward Monica's mouth. She puts up no fight as the warm member wiggles its way past her pouty lips. The familiar taste of crème was mixed with a more acidic flavor. Both were making her own pussy very wet. Monica was not thinking as she milked Ricks dick in her mouth. Replacing the taste with her warm saliva.

When it was cleaned, Rick instructed her to roll onto her stomach and raise her ass. Rick took both Monica's arms by the wrist and secured them with one hand behind her back. His free hand rested on the side of her glorious ass. The tip of Rick's dick rested on her in her warm drooling pussy.

Rick asked. "Are you now willing to submit to your Master?"

Monica hesitated since she did not know.

Rick slapped her ass leaving a red mark. Her ass jiggled from the shockwave. Rick continued. "Look at your sister maid. She is happy about submitting to me. Look at her joy." Giving her another smaller slap.

Monica now saw Stacy in a dreamy state. Her eyes were half-closed but she had a pleasant smile on her face. One hand rubbing her small breast while the other lays on her abdomen. Cum slowly trickles from her red used pussy. Monica bit her lower lip.

Leaning over Monica, Rick snakes his hand over her abdomen and pubic mound. "Slave maids were not supposed to have all these muscles." Tracing his fingers over the contours of her body. "They should be a more womanly shape." Now caressing her erect brown tit. "

Monica could barely make an auditable sound.

Rick leans over her more. Pushing his member, a little further into her. "What was that?"

Monica whispered, "I want it ..."

Rick grinned and leaned over more. This time his entire dick was buried into her welcoming hole. Rick's head was pushing against her cervix. "I am sorry. I could not hear you."

Monica now pleaded. "I want you to master Rick! I want your fat dick! I want to feel it growing inside of me! Please let me have it!"

Without saying a word, Rick started a piston motion. Now using her arms as a guide rail, he was able to get long and deep strokes into the raven-haired maid slave. Unlike Stacy who was ready to be pumped full. Rick teased Monica for over half an hour. Changing his tactics into more dominating positions. Always in control of the woman below him. When he finally was ready for his third major load of the night, he let Monica know.

At this point, Rick was on top of Monica holding her hands above her head as he thrust into her. Her athletic muscles were hot and twitching from overstimulation. Monica, who was normally in control in bed, was starting to lose it. Rick was ready for the final push into making Monica his slave maid plaything.

Letting go of her hands he brought them around the sides of her head. The glassy-eyed Monica looking up at her master. Rick leaned in and whispered into her ear.

"With this, you will no longer be you. You will become what I want. I will make you into the woman I want. You will do it happily because it will bring me joy. My joy is your happiness." Rick said with devil-like sweetness.

Monica could only give a starry smile back to Rick. It was unclear if she was even processing what he was saying anymore.

With one final push, Rick blew his third load of the night into the oversexed woman beneath him. As he laid on top of her, Rick stroked her hair and whispered sweet nothings into her ear. After what felt like an eternity, Rick got off Monica and picked her up in his arms. He moved her to the head of the bed. Their hands barely touched as they slumbered.

12