Third Wheel Renter Pt. 03

Story Info
Monica learns who Mona is and Stacy gets what she wants.
7k words
4.64
7.7k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The light of the morning sun was breaking through the hazy sky. The sky was much dimmer than usual. The combination of autumn overcast, and the many wildfires were causing havoc on the west coast. It was becoming a hell of a year. In an average suburban house. In an average neighborhood a young Latina woman was waking from her slumber. She wore a pink silk pajama set that hugged her curvy tan body. When she turned her head, she looked into the peaceful looking face of a man sleeping a few feet away. Her face scrunched with a low level of annoyance. Though this man was not her husband, boyfriend or even a one-night stand. It was her renter turned master.

A few weeks had passed since Rick had convinced Stacy and Monica they had "accidently" signed an iron clad contract to be his slave wives. Rick had made himself home in their bedroom since it was the master bedroom in the house after all. Over the past several months. Rick had been using his lovely landlords as unsuspecting test subjects. The sound program that his company had been developing was working like a charm. Though everything he was doing was very much off the books. Over time, the program was able to modify behaviors and make the subject more accepting of lies and misconceptions. Though it could not force someone to do something against their will. It could steer them in that direction with enough time and effort.

Monica looked down the dark king-sized bed and saw the sheets rustling. Looking back at Rick, his once peaceful face look was more like pleasure.

Clearing her throat, she asks him, "Morning, .... Where is Stacy?"

Rick gave Monica a side eye and said, "She is helping me with a small medical issue. It seems I have some stain in my groin and she agreed to take a look."

Pulling back the covers, Stacy's head and hands were working Rick's balls and shaft. Her blonde hair had some mild bed head and was frizzed out from the sheets. She quietly hummed as her skillful mouth worked its way up and down his shaft. Her hands messaged his thighs in small circles as they worked their way up to his groin. Reaching his balls, she caressed them in her dainty fingers which Rick gave a pleasant groan.

Popping off his cock, Stacy turns to her wife and says, "Morning love. I will be done in a minute." Wrapping her tongue around his cock again.

Monica looked displeased seeing her wife helping their tenant turned master. Yet she could not put those feelings into words why? It was natural for help Rick when he asked for a reasonable favor. Shaking her head, Monica got out of bed and started making her way to the bathroom. Stopping to do a little stretch, Rick admired her voluptuous ass. The matching silk undergarment hugged her body a little bit too snug. Showing a clear transparent outline of her ass crack and crotch.

Though this was not an issue a few months ago. Once she started making sweets for her internet show. She did not have the heart to throw out perfectly good food. As a result, Monica's hips and ass had taken the brunt of what some might call "the quarantine 15." Though to Rick it enhanced her natural beauty.

Without looking at either party Monica said. "I cannot make breakfast today. Got to run some errands for the holiday and shopping for this week's show. I will not be back until the afternoon." Before closing the bathroom door behind her.

At roughly the same time as the shower water started, Rick was reaching his own climax. Stacy instinctively took his cock to the base. Her sensation of her cold nose touching Rick's musky crotch made him blow. His hands cupped her long blonde hair as she milked him. After a few seconds, Stacy pulled back as his seed filled her warm, wet mouth. She looked up at him with sultry bedroom eyes and a small smile. After a moment to take in the flavor she swallows the tangy load graciously. Not even batting an eye at clear morning blowjob she gave in front of her wife.

Stacy then crawled her way back to the top of the bed and laid next to Rick. He now notices that she was only wearing a pair of black satin panties. Her camisole lost somewhere in the sheets during Rick's morning delight. He admired her lean body and perky breasts caped with soft pink areola. Her babyface was so adorable as she lay her head on the pillow. Stacy gave a small yawn as she made herself comfortable.

Rick was very grateful that the programming had taken so well. At this point almost any request he made Stacy would do without a second thought. Monica was still much more reserved but was starting to become easier. Though, he still needed to be careful with his words. She was still married to Monica and would not in good conscious cheat to her. This was one of the last hurdles Rick was still trying to figure a work around. Sure, twisting common sense was becoming a lot easier for both of them. It was becoming a bit tiresome coming up with reasons for them to have sex with him. He needed a way to have them both consciously and subconsciously agree to it. Otherwise, Rick risked losing both of them when his rental was up. Or worse.

Rick gathered his thoughts and turned to the resting Stacy. "Thanks again for helping me with that. I know it must be getting old for you."

In her normal cheerful manner Stacy replied. "Don't worry about it. We all need to help each other now. Besides, I am actually getting pretty good at it. I was just surprised how common morning wood was in men."

Rick grinned. "Yeah, they don't cover that in health class that much. Anyway, I did need to ask you something. Do you feel Monica is being a little standoffish recently? I can't help but to think she seems a little bit in distress."

Stacy propped herself up using her arm. "I have noticed that she does seem a little distant as of late. Between the two of us, her restaurant job is pretty much dead.

The owners have been avoiding her calls for at least a month and word from her coworkers is that they are out of money. After all the years she spent building up her professional cooking career now gone. I don't think this is what Monica thought our life plan to be like."

Rick realized he had a possible lead pried further. "What do you mean by life plan? Like you have a little book in front of you with check marks?" He said with a joking tone.

Stacy giggled. "No. Nothing like that. More like ... life goals. General aspirations. Normal stuff like get married, buy a house, get promotions, go on exciting vacations, start a family. You know, boring stuff like that. With everything going on over the last year, it feels like she is losing everything."

Rick made some mental notes. "I see what you are saying. You are not alone. A lot of people are in the same boat to various degrees. When you said family, I never figured Monica to be the motherly type. She seems. What is a nice way to put it? ... "

Rubbing his chin. "Very career oriented and a little too high maintenance for kids."

Stacy half rolled her eyes. "Well. ... We have talked about it. I did some research about adoption... but it is very expensive and time-consuming ordeal with no guarantees. Which was one of her biggest reasons she opposed it. To be honest, its more me than her. Monica has told me one too many horror stories growing up in a small house with four other siblings. But feel I have always wanted to be a mom. Now with everything going on, I doubt that will be a reality any time soon."

The wheels in Ricks mind were turning at full throttle now. He finally had the pieces to make the next step. Reaching over he stroked Stacy's cheek. "Who knows. Life sometimes is funny about plans. Maybe a better one is on its way."

After a while, Rick and Stacy got ready for the morning. Rick returned to his room which was now mostly an office, went to work. Finally, he had enough info to move forward with his plans. It would take some time to divide and conquer. Rick smirked. Then started to type away at his computer.

****

The next day Monica was in the dining room table doing some research on her next dish. It was a constant balancing act for her. Trying to find something that was delicious but also doable by the average novice cook. The demand for crème dishes was always at the top of her request's lists. Unknowingly, Monica had become an expert at extracting her secret ingredient from Rick. She had a normal ritual of research, write-up, test run the dish, and filming. Like normal, Stacy left the house to go on a long walk and run some errands to get out of her spouses' hair. Monica was biting the tip of her pen when her camera man and editor Rick entered the room with his laptop.

Monica looked up and gave a small nod. Rick gave a quick wave and sat down across from her. Setting up his browser before getting her attention.

Rick cleared his throat. "Monica can I talk to you for a minute. It's about your show."

Grabbing her attention, she puts down her pen. "What's up Rick. Is something wrong?"

Rick continued. "Well, it's not an immediate issue, but it is something you should be aware of. I have been monitoring the viewership numbers for the last few shows. We are starting to see a slight downward shift in viewership by about 6%. Also, the donations are starting to see a decline of about 11%."

Monica's heart started to beat fast. "What happened?! I thought we were doing well. I changed my clothes, made dishes our subscribers requested, bought display plates. What could be the issue?!" Rubbing her forehead in frustration.

Over the months Rick had learned that knocking Monica off balance was often a good strategy to get in her head. He pride was her biggest fault. In truth her numbers had more flatlined rather than decreased. Still, this struck closer to the nerve.

Rick rubbed the back of his head. "Its kind of hard to explain. It's not your cooking per say. It is more a consumer issue. A lot of creators run into this. They dubbed it the "one trick pony" affect. Basically, you got to mix it up a bit. I have some ideas that may fix that. But there is a more of an issue is your persona Mona Sweets. Some people are commenting that it is disingenuous."

Monica crunches her brow. "Well yeah. It is a persona I do for the show. Do people think I sound and act like that 24/7?"

Rick smirks. "Partially yes. The issue is that you don't practice the character enough, so it comes off like a bad impression. You know that big redneck comedian? Well, he is no good old boy. He grew up in the suburbs in the North and did not start using that dumb accent until his mid-20's. He worked on it for so long you would not know otherwise. You get what I am saying?"

Monica sucks her cheek. "So, you want me to be Mona more often to practice. Ok I get it."

Rick continues. "Good. But do you know what Monia is beyond being a sultry internet chef?"

"I had not thought about it." Monica said.

Rick drummed his fingers on the table with excitement. "Well, I built out a profile based on the comments and a forum I ran across. This dossier best describes who your character is and what your fans expect from you. Do you think you can meet your fans expectations?" Rick said.

"I can certainly try, sugar." Monica said switching to her Mona persona.

Rick almost had her where he wanted. He just needed to push her personality over the top. In essence, Rick was trying to overwrite her main personality quirks with ones that we more desirable. This was an easy way to install them without her knowing. He clicked a word file on his laptop and flipped it around to her side.

Rick said. "Read this and let me know what you think. With a little practice we can get not only your fans and donations back up. Potentially, we could push your online presence over the top." Rick said with glee.

Monica started to read the profile. Her eyes were drifting back and forth. Apparently, Mona was an eager, hot to trot woman that loved flirting and picking up men as much as she loves cooking. She came off as dominate on the surface, she was a natural submissive in bed. The description continued to elaborate in colorful double entendre for about a page. She was expressionless until she got to the end.

Monica was now a bit shocked. Still speaking in her sultry Mona voice, she said. "I see my fans have ... some colorful opinions of little old me. But I am not sure this is ... the kind of clientele I want to ... sell my goods to. Besides I am not of a ... male persuasion if you catch my drift."

Rick nodded and pretended to agree. At this point, Rick went after another one of Monica's weaknesses. Which was a desire to not disappointing others. Making her clients happy had become a big driving force for her programing progress. All he had to do was be the pied piper and make her dance to his tune.

"I suppose you are right. Mona is your persona, and you can do what you want with it. As far as the data goes, the vast majority of your viewers and donations are from heterosexual men. You can choose to do what you have been doing and disappoint your fans and admirers. Am sure a few will stick around. But if you do not address the fans wants, the money and viewership will slowly disappear. Leaving you in the digital dust."

Monica bit her lip. "Wait. So, what would I need to do up my game with this character? It's not like I can go to a bar and flirt with some guy during the pandemic. Everything is shut down."

Rick rubbed his chin. "You are right. I guess the next best thing to is practice on me. I don't mind being your guinea pig. Tell you what let's pretend this is a bar and I am hitting on you."

Getting up from his chair, Rick grabs two tumblers and fills them with whiskey. For the next hour, Rick hit on Mona. He "payed" the bartender for another few drinks as she loosens up. They laugh and jest with one another as Mona starts to get more playful and friskier. Rick then leans close to Monica ear and whispers if she would like to come back to his place. Mona giggles and follows his to their master bedroom.

There they start to make out. Rick sensually starts to kiss her beautiful plump lips. He ran his fingers through her raven black hair while keeping her close. Monica was a little hesitant at first, but soon got into the swing of it. Rick loved the sound her mouth as she slurped his tongue. At the same time Rick was caressing her lower back, slowly working his way up to her bra. Where he skillfully unlatched it with ease. Before Monica could respond, Rick ran his hand up the front of her red sweater and threw her bra to the side of the bed. Her large caramel nipples were standing at attention through the thin material.

Rick can not help but admire her bountiful breasts. As he caressed her body. Rick kept complimenting how good she was doing getting into character.

"This is who Mona really is." Rick whispered into her ear. "A young, eager woman who knows how to please a man. Your fans are going to love this."

Rick kissed Monica's neck as she cooed in delight. While she was distracted, Rick finally removes her sweater revealing her breasts to the cool air. Her black wavy hair lazily draped over her chest. Rick continues to work his way down her chest until he reaches her right nipple.

Rick then began playing with her tits with gusto. His mouth swirling around her nipple. Sucking it while the other hand played with the other. Monica let out a low moan and ran her hands through Ricks thick brown hair. He knew Monica's weak points from his past escapades which brought her to new heights of pleasure. Now that she was all buttered up, he moved on to the next phase of plan.

Backing off for a second while Monica caught her breath, Rick undid his blet and slid off his pants and boxers. Revealing his throbbing, erect prick to Monica.

Giving her a grin Rick said. "You are doing great babe. How about a nice titjob to get acquainted to my little friend?"

Monica chewed her lip for a second before switching to her sultry Mona voice. "Sure, thing handsome. Let me get a little comfortable first."

Monica got off the bed and made her way to the dresser. She gave Rick a little show as she took off her jeans revealing her white, well-cut panties. As she bent over the dresser, it revealed more fabric that was hidden between her cheeks. When she turned around her marvelous tits had a sheen of massage oil covering every inch of her ample chest. She strutted back to the bed and grabbed a pillow, throwing it to the floor. Monica kneeled on the pillow and wrapped her tan tits around Ricks pale cock.

The feeling was divine. Rick had never managed to go beyond a "pectoral message" or a though breast cancer checks in the past. Now having his lesbian landlord give him passionate titjob was on a whole new level. Her steady fluid motions as his dick slid between her ample brown bosom was electrifying. Especially they way she looked up at him with her big brown doe eyes, wanting his approval was to die for. Every now and then licking his head as it popped through the valley between her tits.

After a few minutes, it was too much for Rick to handle indicated he was going to blow. Monica tried to pull back to have the load release between her slippery breasts. Rick had other plans. Instead, he pulled Monica in closer. Exposing more of his cock and released his first load of the night. Most of it struck the bottom of her chin and dribbled down her chest. At least one shot she felt squirt past the left side of her neck and land in her hair.

At this point even the most aroused woman would be pissed for fucking with their hair. Yet Monica was too distracted by how much praise she was getting from Rick. His hands caressing the sides of her face. As Monica stood up, she looked at herself in the dresser mirror. For a moment she watched Rick's milky jizz dribble down one of her breasts. For a moment she contemplated if she had taken this persona to far. But before she could start to doubt her actions, Rick was there behind her smiling ear to ear.

"You were amazing Mona. Really to it like a champ. Are you ready for the main course?" Rick said while running his hands down her hips.

Monica looked a little distant as she said. "I think. ... I think I may need a minute before we go on."

Rick frowned because he knew he was reaching her mental wall. No amount of sweet talking would get her to break it. Now he had to use other measures to push through this resilient hesitancy.

Rick used a stern tone and told Monica. "This last move will get you to really understand Mona. Lay on the bed and stick your ass up."

Monica moved to the bed and did as Ricked asked. Rick ran his hands up her thighs and stopped on her ass cheeks.

Rick asked. "Who are you?"

Monica replied. "Mona Sweets?"

Rick swatted her ass with his hand. He watched as Monica's brown ass rippled and she let out a small yelp. Though she did wiggle her hips in pleasure. Rick had learned from his roleplay game a while back that Monica got off to spanking which helped him solidify his contract with Monica and Stacy. Now Rick had to take it even further.

Rick's continued. "You need to say it with confidence. Who are you?"

Monica went back into her sultry voice. "I am Mona Sweets. Sultry internet chef."

Rick gave a quick slap to her ass again. Her right cheek was starting to turn red. He replied. "Better, but who are you right now?"

Monica chewed her lip for a second. "I am Mona. Your sexy fling for the night. Your delicious, submissive, sweet desert that you will eat up and lick the spoon clean." She said looking back at Rick with bedroom eyes.

Rick smiled and gently placed his hand on her ass. Moving his fingers back and forth caressing her tender rump. Rick replied "Much better. Tell me more that you want me to do to you."

Monica started to stumble over her words, trying to come up with more erotic things to say. Rick's hands made there way to her now very moist panties. He cupped her wet pussy which made her voice jump. Hooking his fingers through the thin material, Rick pulled the damp cloth down to her knees. Monica's pussy was now on full display. Her dark pubic hair was now a fine field of soft stubble that framed her body well. It led down to her very swollen and exposed clit. Monica's pussy was now ready.

12