All Comments on 'Third Year After Ch. 02'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Each chapter is more interesting..., and complicated relationship.

Clearly more interesting each chapter, but also more complicated the relationship is.

I do not know if I'm wrong, but I begin to imagine that Shandy is going to definitely join this poly-heritage, and maybe even Jody will join when she is of age ...

Will women become pregnant again? Even Toni and Drew's aunt?

Shandy is supposed to agree to get pregnant when he finishes college, right?

How complicated will the relationship be?

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet), is not my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This new young doctor I hope isnt going to be involved with the story other than being just a new partner. Not interested in his inclusion in the group or any drama of splitting up the family dynamic. Nor getting involved with amber sandy or patti on the side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

yeah im not interested in young doctor jackson or whatever his name is being added either. keep it like it is or let sandy go because adding more besides sandy just loses its luster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You're still writing this?

I gave up in the middle of the 2nd year, too much complexity and constant adding of new people and re-making of rules just lost its charm for me. And I see the 3rd year doesn't any better....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
There are Bigger Beds

I looked up the largest king size beds made and came across a site called Ultra Bed and they make beds 10 feet wide by 12 feet long so that would be 120 inches by 144 inches and they have all the bedding to go with them. If you do not like the super long 144 inches they make one 120 inches by 90 inches still giving you the 10 foot width but cutting the length down to 7.5 feet. I did not look up how long they have been in business so maybe they were not around in 2015 to fit the time line of the story, but they are out there now so 6 people could easily fit on either bed.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 7 years agoAuthor
Bigger beds

I knew I needed to deal with the bed size issue somehow, as trying to pile six adults into either type of King wasn't going to work. I did web research on larger beds for the story, and Drew's experience in the story echoes mine. I never ran across the site you mention. However, it was my plan all along for Henry to build/modify something from two beds, so they could be taken apart. At the same time, the size/layout of the master bedroom would be a limiting issue, too, which is why it wasn't a doubled King - I imagine these as nearly identical 3 bedroom/2.5 bath homes on two levels, maybe 1800-2000 square feet, with one of the bedrooms at Center permanently turned into an office.

GRYFANxGRYFANxalmost 7 years ago

Funny how the 2 negative comments both come from anonymous users. Imagine my surprise.

Keep doing what you are doing. I love the storyline, character development and sexual aspects. Nice work!

iluvsecsiluvsecsabout 4 years ago
Book

I would have liked reading this in a book. Are you an author and written books of erotica? If not you should.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Remarkable series. Probably not in line with most comments, the paragraphs about the creation of the LLC, tax structure, estate planning, and gifting limitations was extremely close to reality. I assume the author sought out a tax attorney. Likewise, the small piece about marital relationships under Texas law wad good. The background research and/or outside advisors that this author uses is partially why this series (1st Year, 2nd Year and 3rd year) are so good. All of the series are logically constructed; flow seamlessly, and well written erotic literature.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 2 years agoAuthor

Foxterot7a:

I gained some personal experience with the IRS gift limits, etc, after my wife passed and I needed to figure out the tax ramifications of distributing part of her life insurance proceeds to my stepkids. Otherwise, my research for these books was a combo of Google and Wikipedia.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES