Thirst Ch. 01

Story Info
A disability leads to an exciting revelation.
1.8k words
4.66
5.8k
8
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 09/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yfnsp
yfnsp
126 Followers

Chapter 1, A Silver Lining

You might find it shocking, but I like what I've become. I can hardly believe it myself, and it never would have happened if not for some random circumstances.

Maria was one of the nurses assigned to me when I was recovering from a series of operations that left me almost completely incontinent. She was only thirty-six years old - I'm fifty-nine and divorced - and she seemed to take a special interest in me, even helping with very intimate activities usually handled by assistants, not RNs like her, such as cleaning my urethra and replacing my urinary catheter. She was particularly kind to me and consoling when I had to face the fact that my bladder control wasn't going to fully recover.

"It's not that bad, Steve," she told me repeatedly in her lovely Filipino lilt. "Lots of people have this problem and there are wonderful products nowadays. You can be very comfortable and no one will know," she explained, as she showed me how to use the disposable "protective" briefs.

I knew I was on the road to recovery when my libido began to return and I found myself taking a prurient interest in her. As I said, I'm fifty-nine. I'm 5'11", 175 lbs, and other than my bladder issue, I'm in great shape. Maria is short, 5 feet 1 or 2inches, and she's a little thick, in a nice curvy way. Her tits aren't all that big, but her ass is broad and round; sexy enough to attract my attention and growing interest.

On the day I was released from hospital, I told her that I wanted to take her out to dinner to thank her for her help. She giggled and said, "That's very nice, Steve, but I'm married, you know..."

I didn't know, and my disappointment must have shown, because she said, "Oh, Steve, you're so sweet. I'll tell you what; you can buy me lunch in the cafeteria."

She smiled so brightly that it encouraged me to say, "How about I pick you up and take you to Bangkok Palace?" That's a Thai restaurant two blocks from the hospital.

"Okay, but you know I only get a half hour for lunch..." She paused, thinking. "Well, if you're that serious, maybe I can meet you there on Tuesday night. That's my husband's poker night. He won't mind."

So, the following Tuesday, we found ourselves enjoying our pad Thai when I suddenly felt the urge to pee. I became anxious and I started calculating whether I would be able to make it to the bathroom without soaking my padded underpants. Even in the dim light of the restaurant, Maria could see the consternation in my face.

"You have to go, don't you?" she asked gently, putting her hand on my arm.

I nodded, grimacing.

"It's okay. Just go." She smiled and nodded, encouraging. "Nothing will happen, Steve. Just relax. Let it go."

I sighed and unclenched. I felt the now familiar warm rush in my crotch. I hated that helpless feeling.

Maria let her hand drop from my arm into my lap, between my legs. She cupped the padded bulge of my diapered cock. She leaned forward and whispered in my ear.

"I can feel it, Steve. It's so warm!" Her voice was breathy, warm in my ear. She squeezed the bulge gently. "I can feel it flowing. So strong and hot!"

Her words, her sweet breath, and her hand had a cumulative affect on me. I relaxed more and I felt the flow increase. The warmth was spreading downward, enveloping my balls.

"Mmmm, that feels nice!" she whispered, squeezing more firmly. I sighed deeply and I felt my cock expanding. I turned my face towards hers and I kissed her full on the lips as my cock erected completely, expelling the last spurts of piss with lusty little spasms.

She surprised me by kissing me back passionately. She moved her hand to unbutton my jeans, and before I realized what she was doing, she had put her hand into my underwear and grasped my cock firmly. My cock pulsed in response and I felt the surge of desire that accompanies a throbbing erection.

She squeezed my hardness a few times, trying, in those close confines, to stroke it a little, bringing me close to climax. But then, just as the waiter arrived with our coffee and dessert, she removed her hand. She put her finders under her nose and said, "Mmmm, that smells good!"

The waiter smiled and replied, "Can I get you anything else?"

"No, we're fine, thanks," I answered, blushing, and he turned away.

Maria put her fingers in her mouth and sucked them clean. "Tastes good too!" she whispered in my ear before kissing me again. I wasn't sure if I could taste my urine exactly, but her lips did taste a little different; there was a slight tang and a hint of salt. I didn't think about it, but I let my tongue delve deep into her mouth, exploring. It was as if it wanted to taste what she had tasted.

"I think I'm going to have to take you home," she said when our kiss finally broke. "You need your diapers changed." The way she said it struck me as incredibly sexy; it wasn't embarrassing or belittling at all as I might have expected.

We finished up quickly and I drove us back to my condo. As soon as I had closed the front door, she knelt and pulled down my pants. The soggy underpants sagged heavily as she pulled them down. As I stepped out of them, she put her mouth on my swelling cock and began slurping.

It didn't take long. With hungry little animal grunts and moans of pleasure and satisfaction she brought me to orgasm quickly and expertly.

I was in seventh heaven. I stroked her silky black hair as she sucked and then I grasped firmly, holding her face to my groin as I spurted repeatedly, pumping my cum into her with a deep satisfied groan. I came hard and profusely in her mouth as she swallowed greedily.

"Mmmm," she moaned, humming happily as she swallowed. She kept my softening cock captive in her mouth, sucking gently now, her tongue caressing softly, soothingly as my sensitivity waxed and my size waned.

Suddenly I had to pee again and I told her so.

Without letting my cock out of her mouth, she managed to say, "Go ahead. I'm ready for it! Pee in my mouth!"

I was incredulous, but I didn't have a choice, really. I relaxed and let my bladder empty itself of its fluid waste. And again Maria swallowed greedily. I looked down on her glowing face in wonder as she gulped it all down. She looked serenely happy and she looked up into my eyes with satisfaction and gratitude.

"You really like piss!" I exclaimed, amazed.

She let my cock go. "Mmm, yes!" she replied dreamily. "It's delicious! You should try it!"

I was enraptured with her. How else can I explain how, just minutes later, I was lying on the tiled floor of the bathroom with Maria's hairy pussy hovering inches above my eager, open mouth?

She spread her labia apart with two fingers and I watched her urethra swell before a stream of urine cascaded into my open mouth. I had to swallow quickly, but not before I managed to swirl her pooling piss with my tongue to get a taste of its pungent, bitter flavor, inhaling, along with the smell of her urine, the arousing musk of her hot, ripe pussy. My dick was already rock hard when I swallowed the first mouthful; and then I drank her golden flow gratefully, feeling it filling my belly while filling my head with insatiable desire.

When her flow had slowed to a stop, she lowered her pussy onto my face and I licked her clean and then licked and sucked on her clitoris until she came, moaning loudly and flooding my face with sweet, slippery, delicious pussy juice.

When she dismounted, I rose to mount her in return; I wanted to fuck her so badly! But she stopped me. "Oh, no, Steve. We can't do that. My husband wouldn't like it."

I was stunned. "Does your husband like you sucking other men's cocks and drinking their piss?" I asked.

"Yes," she said simply. "He knows I love piss and he lets me play with other men. I'm allowed to swallow cum too, but I'm not allowed to fuck anyone without his permission," she explained.

That made me wonder how I could get his permission.

While we cleaned up and got dressed, she told me her story in response to my curious prompts. "In my village, piss play is very common. I was doing it with my friends long before I met my husband. Jim was stationed there in the city where I first worked as a nurse. He was in the marines. The first time I gave him a blow job I asked him to piss in my mouth and he loved it. We do it all the time. He is naturally very dominating and piss drinking is part of our lifestyle."

In my state of arousal, I it was extremely exciting to think of a sexual relationship built around this bizarre kink.

"Did you like my pee?" Maria asked, suddenly changing the subject.

"Um, yes," I admitted, licking my lips and remembering how strange it had tasted but how quickly I had gotten used to it, how the perversity of it had excited me to enjoy it. I wanted it even now.

"Do you want to try drinking pee again?" she asked.

"Yes," I admitted lustily. "Can we do it again?"

"Maybe. You have to get my husband's permission, though." She smiled at seeing the disappointment in my face. "We've already done everything I'm allowed to," she explained, "But there's much more we can do if Jim says it's okay with him. You just have to meet him first."

That did not sound very appealing at all, and I told her so.

When I dropped her back at her car she gave me her phone number and said, "I really want Jim to meet you. I think you'll like him. So call me if you change your mind."

"I'll think about it," I said doubtfully.

"You really did like drinking my pee, didn't you?" she teased.

"Yes."

"And you want to do it again, right?" she said, exiting my car.

What I really wanted was to fuck the sexy little minx, but swallowing her piss had also been a turn-on, so I answered, "Yes" again.

She leaned into the car and said, "Piss is better from a cock. Believe me, I've had both; it's much better." She closed the door and was gone.

yfnsp
yfnsp
126 Followers