All Comments on 'Thirst Ch. 13'

by viskarenvisla

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
senmuruysenmuruy3 months ago

This chapter is exceptionally well-written, and I'm thoroughly enjoying the poetic descriptions. Great smut, too 🤌.

Disturbing and otherworldly. I like the way you show that they are distinct, it is our hero who cannot differentiate them due to his altered state of mind. The way they move is unsettling and predatory, like the brides of Dracula. All identical, yet their faces are covered by masks representing different phases of the moon. You have a unique way of describing not only body forms and characters but also their clothes and movements.

'the silvery veil of madness the Outsider had draped like an oily cloth over her sanity', this passage encompasses most about this chapter.

Writing werewolf fights like Shakespeare 🤌. This is so ridiculously cinematic. Bloody and gruesome, what a horror scene that fight was. Shamrys screaming and painful twistings were so disturbing to read; I could feel the shivers creeping through my spine.

And the dark twist with her son! GODDAMN! A werewolf consumed by the Lunar Strain. Ending that life is not only necessary but an act of mercy. She wasn't there. Maybe for a while, maybe even before she was infected

'The Wolf Must Hunt.' Perfect closing line. 👏👏

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love this story. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

When can we have the next chapter?? So to happy the deadly duo put down the were-thot!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous