All Comments on 'Thirsty for Her'

by OutofKYGuy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MagicaPracticaMagicaPracticaover 17 years ago
Beautiful

You hit all the right chords. The desire he feels for her is very arousing and his expression of it is deliciously well wrought. I'm always happy to find a great story unencumbered by poor spelling or grammar here. Hope you will share more with us in the future.

RaidhoRaidhoover 17 years ago
Excellent first submission!

While I'm not normally a fan of the first person POV, I think you handled it very well. I loved the alliteration as well as your word play. Good, literate sentence structure, not to mention erotic as hell.

Very well done. I hope you write more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great first story

Nice - suggest shortening your paragraphs for easier reading ... keep writing

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Well Written!

I liked the clever way this Writer manages his different scenes and the intimacy of a well written tale told in the first person. A wonderful first effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Really beautiful

This is truly very good. The imagery is perfect, I felt transported there. Also, I thought the romance and tenderness came through really well, excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Sweet

Great visuals. As for advice, replace "boob" with breast, i think it would be nicer. Overall, great strory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story

It's a well put together story - I didn't find the paragraphs too long, and it's nice to avoid the distraction of poor spelling. It's also hot! Stories about men wanting to pleasure women so unselfishly are fairly rare around here. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WOW

PERFECT! made me want to sit on my mans face

bottlered2004bottlered2004almost 17 years ago
Wonderful

What a great story! You told it well, and made me wish that my boyfriend didn't have to work today... :) Wonderful imagery and Thank You so much for the correct grammar and spelling.

Cheers!

V

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

I really enjoyed the descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wow!!

As a woman, this totally turned me on. Loved this!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This was sexy and beautiful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous