Thirteen Weeks

Story Info
Seduction and Romance.
3.2k words
3.96
4.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RockwellN
RockwellN
11 Followers

As a professional photographer in a big small town, I found that one of the most cost-efficient ways of advertising my business was by renting a booth at the county fair. There once a year in the fall, I was able to display some examples of my best work and literally have thousands of possible interested individuals walk by and see my work. By way of explanation, let me explain that while I did the daily and routine types of photography that just about every other photographer did, I did something in an effort to claim a particular niche that others did not, could not, or would not do.

My niche was specializing in the photography of women. This began as an effort to merely photograph aspiring models for head shots and composites as they hoped to carve a way into the modeling field. However, over time, it progressed to photographing women in virtually any state of dress or undress that they might desire. It was not uncommon for women to be walking around the studio in all types of lingerie, topless or often completely nude in my presence. It was not uncommon to get a naked hug upon completion of a photo shoot.

In order to create a trust in my customers, I let it be known that while I might recommend a variety of suggestive poses in an effort to make them look as sexy and alluring as possible, the customer held absolute veto power over the photography shoot. In order words, it I suggested something that the customer was uncomfortable with, she merely has to say, "I don't want to do that" or "let us do something else." I did not want them to blame me if they went further than they desired to go or do things they would not normally do.

Let it also be said that these women generally did not come to my studio for me. They wanted specialized photography for a husband, or boyfriend or significant other. I am certain that periodically, however, there were those that did enter my studio with other things in mind (see Charlene's Seduction). Sometimes, they did get "other" things, but mostly photography. I even contemplated posting a sign in the studio that read, "Ask. I just might" just to see what might happen!

As potential customers passed my display booth at the fair, I encouraged them to fill out a contact card, so that after the fair, I might contact them later to explore their interest, answer their questions, alleviate their doubts and hopefully get them into the studio.

So, it was in the aftermath of the fair, that I first contacted Tricia. I do not recall whether she called me or whether I called her. Either way, she was interested in having some sexy photographs made of herself for some unknown recipient for Christmas. Not knowing if I had seen her at the fair, I was anxious to lay eyes on her and see how she looked.

An appointment was scheduled, and I awaited her arrival one night after she got off from work. I looked out the front window of my studio and saw a Blue Camaro drive up and park, and a lovely young lady emerged from the car in a short dress that hit her mid-thigh and medium high heels. As she entered the studio, she was giddy and somewhat embarrassed to be there as if she could not believe that she was there to have this photo shoot done. I offered her a chair and we discussed the impending shoot. I must confess that initially, I was not all that impressed with her, but over time that changed dramatically.

As I requested, she brough a variety of outfits from which I could choose the best for her. She retreated to the dressing room to change into her first outfit as I prepared the studio for the shoot. Upon exiting the bathroom, she entered the shooting area in a sexy merry widow, and we started the shoot. The first item was not too revealing. More was to come. As I began to suggest and direct her poses, she told me in no uncertain words that if she was going to be able to do this, I would have to maintain my distance from her, not get too close, and merely tell her what I wanted her to do.

After the first couple of outfits, however, she began to feel much more comfortable with me, so when she went to change into the third outfit, she returned with a see-thru lace jacket with no panties in sight. As the shoot progressed, I noticed what I ultimately determined to be her arousal from being in the studio and in my presence. I did not know whether it was a reaction me or her exhibition. She was leaking so much feminine juice that it hung down from her vulva and was smeared on her inner thighs. I did not call her attention to the situation, but it had to be obvious to her upon returning to the bathroom for the next outfit.

It goes without saying that her reaction to the photo shoot naturally provoked my own reaction and curiosity to the scene. Over the years, I had been able to condition myself to avoid erections in the studio given the nature of my work and what I was likely to see and encounter, but this was certainly tempting and had not happened before this time.

We completed the photo shoot, and as it was later in the evening, I walked her to her vehicle and bid her farewell, saying that I enjoyed the shoot and hoped that she did as well. I told her when I expected the proofs to return and indicated that I would call her at such time as she could return to the studio.

I returned home thinking about what had happened in the studio and wondered what might happen next. I would not have to wait long as she called me first thing the next morning inquiring if I had submitted the film to the lab. I confirmed that I had and asked if "anything was wrong?" I did not want her to have any negative feelings about what she had the previous night. She told me that when she was with me the night before, she felt that she had merely done what I wanted her or suggested her to do, but that she had not really done what she wanted to do.

She asked if perhaps she might return to the studio for a return engagement to complete that task, and a later morning appointment was scheduled for her lunch hour. I pondered what she had done the night before, I considered what she might want to do upon her return.

At the appointed hour, she arrived punctually and upon entering the studio, she accompanied me to the shooting area. I turned my back on her to load the camera with film, and when I turned around, she was completely naked and slathering baby oil all over her body. She proceeded to jump on the studio bed and commenced running her hands all over her body. For the next hour, I observed a woman in heat, masturbating to consummation before my eyes.

I took the prescribed pictures, she jumped up and headed to the bathroom and wiped herself down with a washcloth that she had conveniently brought with her so as not to smell like baby oil upon her return to work. She paid for the shoot and headed back to work with me standing in amazement at her departure.

I called her on Thursday to advise her that I had her proofs in hand and when would she like to come and see them. She lobbied to come that night, but I was booked up. I suggested an appointment on Saturday, to which she agreed, but she was so anxious to see them she pleaded to come by and see them that night. I assured her that I would not have any time to spend with her to discuss things, but she could come and see them briefly on her way home.

While I was discussing a photo shoot with another customer, Tricia arrived in the same blue Camaro and short dress she had worn the first time I saw her. Despite my attention on my present customer, I had to admit that she looked fine dressed as she was.

She entered the doorway, I temporarily excused myself from my present customer, and proceeded to present her with the proof sheets from her photo session. She expressed her pleasure and satisfaction with the results and said that she was anxious to see me again on Saturday for a longer time together. As the week ended, I had additional shoots and met with a variety of other customers while all the time wondering what lay ahead of me for Saturday.

Saturday dawned as a beautiful day. I hastily headed off to the studio to meet with Tricia unaware of what awaited me at the studio. I had only been in this present studio a couple of months and it had been vacant for quite a while before I took occupancy from my previous location. I opened the door, sat at my desk briefly and had this feeling that something was drastically wrong.

I walked around a privacy panel and discovered to my horror that the toilets had overflowed in the studio and the carpet in the hall was a murky brown color. I called my landlord and Rotor Rooter was immediately dispatched to resolve the matter. Ultimately, it was determined that some idiot associated with a previous occupant had flushed paper towels down the toilet, and they had moved just far enough down the system so that with infrequent usage in the last few months, there was no problem evident. However, since I had taken occupancy, the toilets and plumbing were being used more frequently, so the system backed up and overflowed during the night after I had left.

With Tricia on her way to the studio, all I could do once she arrived for her appointment was to apologize for the inconvenience and keep her from the hallway.

This time when she came to the studio, she was wearing sweatpants and shirt, and as I observed, appeared to be squirming in her seat. An entourage of Rotor Rooter guys arrived on the scene to access the situation both inside and outside even climbing upon on the roof. The whole time that Tricia was there they were roaming all over the studio.

Weeks later, Tricia confided in me that had the Rotor Rooter people not been there, she was tempted to jump me then and there as she was so horny and wet. She reluctantly departed as I remained to oversee the plumbing and the cleanup efforts to restore the studio to its former state.

After the plumbers and the cleanup crew departed, I bundled up Tricia's print order and headed to drop off her order at the lab. There was a used furniture flea-market sort of business that I passed on the way to the lab. Upon my return, I stopped off and purchased a bent wood rocking chair thinking of how Tricia might look naked in that chair.

The balance of the weekend, I endeavored to contact her to propose my idea. I was finally able to reach her on Sunday night. I explained my idea and asked if she were interested. She said, "it sounds like fun." I told her there was one condition for this proposal and that was if she agreed to my terms for the photo shoot, at some point during the shoot, "all the good parts" of her body would be visible to me and the camera. She agreed and we scheduled and figuratively.

When she returned on Monday night, I immediately ushered her into the dressing room to dress in a peasant style gown I had purchased as a clothing prop for customers. That was to be her only item of clothing. I positioned the chair and proceeded to shoot. In short order she was nude with both of us enjoying the situation amid its sexual tension. Because of her previous admonition not to approach her or touch her, we settled for just conversation which was stressful me as she remained nude during our talk.

After the shoot was over, I once again walked her out to her vehicle. As we stood and talked at the open door to her car, there was a decided feeling in the air. I wanted so much to just take her in my arms and smother her with kisses and make love to her but was reluctant to do so. As she departed, I realized that something strong was developing between us and I wondered exactly where it might lead.

Over the coming weeks, we engaged in a flirtatious banter over the telephone replete with all kinds of sexual innuendos and comments. She would call me from work. I would call her from the office. Anytime, anyway, we talked and talked and talked.

So, after weeks of talk containing all kinds of insinuations, I finally said that if this thing continued, we must meet to see how it was going to play itself out. We agreed on a day and time to meet at the studio at night. As I considered the matter, I was unsure whether I would be seducing her or whether she would be seducing me.

As the day and time drew near for our rendezvous, I got sort of anxious and nervous. I knew what I wanted to happen I just was not certain of what she might want. As the studio was the most centrally and convenient location to meet, all our meetings occurred there. We were out of the public eye and it was about as private as it could be.

I arrived early to the studio to prepare for our meeting. I dimmed the lights and attempted to set a romantic and seductive mood. After she arrived, I escorted her to the shooting area of the studio but asked her to wait while I finished up the preparations. The preparations consisted of a raised platform on which she would stand as well as queuing up the music I expected as background music. Because of the height difference, permitting her to stand on the raised platform would better align our bodies. I took her hand, asked her to close eyes, and led her into the darkened studio area.

I directed her to stand back on the platform and reached behind her to que the music. The Righteous Brothers' Unchained Melody filled the space around us. The movie Ghost was popular at the time so that the pottery scene between Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore was currently in everyone's minds as it was hers. As the strains of music filled the air, she let out a sigh. I reached up with my hands and gently placed them on each side of her face, and said, "I've waited weeks for this!" I tenderly held her face in my hands and kissed her passionately as she moaned her acceptance.

As the song continued, I wrapped my arms around her in an embrace and we just clung together. I kissed her repeatedly as we got to know each other intimately. After a time, I reached up and began to remove her clothing. I dropped the blouse off her shoulders and unbuttoned it leaving her in her bra. I reached behind her and unhooked her bra and placed my hands on her breasts feeling their softness and warmth. I kissed her breasts and sucked on her nipples. She kicked off her shoes and her skirt fell to the floor of the studio.

I knelt, swooped her up in my arms and carried her across the floor to the studio bed where I gently laid her down on her back. I reached up and gently removed her panties where I saw the soft down of her public hair between her legs. She did not have a lot of hair between her legs and it was short. I have never liked searching through a veritable forest of hair in order to find the seat of a woman's arousal.

I knelt before her and brought my face to her pussy where I commenced to lick and eat her pussy. She moaned in ecstasy as I brought her closer and closer to her first orgasm. She tasted so sweet as my tongue entered her tunnel. She gasped for breath as I continued, and she exploded in orgasm.

I dropped my trousers and shirt on the floor and crawled up beside her and took her in my arms once again. We lay in harmony as the throes of orgasm cascaded over body and she came down from her first orgasm. She reached down to take my cock in her hand and shoved my underwear down past my knees. I was needy and hard.

She beckoned me to enter her and not leave her in suspense. I moved over her and gently placed my cock at her entrance and slowly and enticingly entered her to additional moans and sighs. I plunged my cock into her with force and we became one flesh. She cried out in pleasure as my cock pumped in and out of her channel. As I coated the sides of her pussy with my cum, she collapsed in rapture.

After our first union of the night, I lay next to her as we cuddled, and she laid her head on my shoulder. I reached down with my fingers to separate her lips and circled her clit to drive her mad with lust. I played with her clit and lips and then went higher to spend time on her tits and nipples. They were the most succulent nipples I had tasted. Her breasts were not big, but I have never had a fascination with huge breasts. Her tits were perfect for me and I finally was able to play with them. She continued to moan as I caressed her tits. Periodically I returned to her clit to keep her feeling high and pleasurable.

As I continued to play with her tits and lick her pussy. She urged me to come closer as she reached down again with her hand to surround my cock with her fingers. After additional orgasms, she sat up and moved so that she could take my cock in her mouth. It was a glorious feeling to have her lips surround my cock and suck for all she was worth. She pleasured me with her tongue and mouth, and I exploded in her mouth. She swallowed every drop of my cum.

After that night, we saw each other as often as possible, although it was not always possible. We both had to work so sometimes our only time was on her lunch break when she would come to the studio where we would kiss and hug. She might give me a blow job, or I might eat her. We continued to talk whenever possible and the sexual innuendos abounded now that we had had sex.

We spent a sensual and magical Valentine's Day weekend wrapped in one another's arms and making love. It became one of the most intense relationships I had ever experienced.


RockwellN
RockwellN
11 Followers