All Comments on 'Lucky Thirteen: A Masters' Class in Anal'

by terminatrix92

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
xedarxedarover 11 years ago

if you want another female character to use, you could try spencer from the season 5 episode Lucky Thirteen

PerilEyesPerilEyesover 11 years ago
Great series

This series is really well done! Aside from obvious hotness of lesbianism, your take on Thirteen is awesome. Manipulating her conquests, playing on their insecurities and character flaws, asserting herself but not appearing overtly dominant (even though she is in total control). Power games are awesome in stories and you have it nailed. I look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great series

This entire thing was a lot of fun, but I was hoping this last one would have a turn around at the end. The typical seduction occurs, but at the end of the butt fucking the seduced girl goes, “That was great! Whenever you wanna fuck my ass just give me a call!”

That would put 13 on the back foot and be a great ending because it leaves things open ended.

HalfSilverHalfSilverover 1 year ago

Wow! This is a hot story. I don’t even know the characters that well, but you capture the power dynamic so beautifully. The way that Masters looses control and farts as she is being ravished just perfectly captures the embarrassment and humiliation as she is taken. Likewise when at the end she is going to poop and has to be plugged! I hope you write more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userterminatrix92@terminatrix92
Hey! Its weird being one of the few girls on this website and I thought I'd just explain my reasons. All of my stories are fantasies and I hope no one will take offence at any of their content. I'm really into the strong women I see on TV and in Movies and find the notion of e...