All Comments on 'Thirty Five Years Late Ch. 02'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I hope you do more with this story. maybe get the other girl involved

travaynetravayneover 5 years ago
Please continue

I have no idea of where you will go with this. Don't lose the central love story, but I can imagine all sorts of wonderful complications, like what might happen with former conspirator Kimmy. And what about Amelia and friends? But as I said, keep the love strong and alive. Eager to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

I've had phone sex in the past and it's definitely better if you know what the the other party will be doing from memory.

It also touched a nerve as I'm back in touch with an old friend from 35 years ago and I hope I get as much pleasure as Jake.

Please continue this adventure

AxelottoAxelottoover 5 years ago
Seemed legit!

I thought it was hot, and now I need to talk my wife into trying that.

20 years and we've never done phone sex that I can recall...

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
love this story

wow - really great read. i went back and read chapter 1 first which i had never read - and its was fantastic as well. I like to story line, the 2 main characters are well developed, and very likeable. i hope you continue this series - AND write another chapter or 2 a lot faster than you wrote this one - i'd like to read the next chapter in 2 weeks - not 2 years!!!! great stuff!!! 5 stars

NewnotsureNewnotsureover 5 years ago
Story is a keeper

Keep it up let’s here more of these two

Geisha1Geisha1over 5 years ago
Liked it

5 stars. I’m not a big fan of phone sex. It’s very hard to make it sexy on paper. You did a good job. But it’s not easy to do. Hopefully more in person sex the next time. I real,y loved the story. And chapter 1. Looking forward to more.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 5 years agoAuthor
@Delftsejongen

Check the category. This is not an incest/taboo story and isn't about to become one. Nor is it going to break the "18-and-over" rules that Literotica requires (as do all other publishing options).

Check out my "Jenny's Offer" if you want something more along the lines of "stepdaughter wants stepdad to get her pregnant".

As for Kimmy, I'm undecided what her exact role is going to be - I could have her just flirt with Jake to get under Jane's skin. Or I could give Jake a work assignment near where Kimmy lives and get them coupled up separately, with or without Jane knowing. Or go for the full threesome. I'm working on multiple projects simultaneously, but I should get back to Chapter 3 of this before the year's out.

General_OGeneral_Oabout 5 years ago
More

Great story well written please write more chapters

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 5 years agoAuthor
@Delftsejongen

Neither Literotica nor any of the ebook retailers would agree with you that mother/daughter isn't incest or step-father/step-daughter isn't pseudo-incest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nicely written, but reading phone sex is a non-starter.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES