Thirty Five Years Late Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm already getting hard."

"I can see you bulging," she said. "My mouth is watering for it. I get your belt open and unzip your jeans. I run my hand across the top of your underwear, feeling the cock beneath them. I kiss the tip through the fabric as my hands move around to the back of your jeans and start to pull them down."

"The jeans aren't tight, so they slide off my ass easily," I said.

"Your boxers are next and your cock pops out," Jane said. "It bobs in the air as you work your feet free from your clothing and you kick it away. I push you back to your bed and you fall onto it, your arms still trapped by your shirt. I kneel between your knees and run my hands along your thighs, getting closer to your groin."

"I lift my head to make eye contact with you. You rise up and lean over the bed, a hand on each side of my hips."

I heard the faint sound of a vibrator buzzing, but didn't break the scenario Jane was building to comment on it. I reached for my own lube and squirted a fair sized dollop onto my cock and started spreading it along its length with both hands.

She said, "Looking in your eyes, my tongue makes contact with your balls first, swishing around them before I suck the left one into my mouth."

I moved one hand down to my left testicle to match the imagined sensation of having it sucked. The other lightly stroked my shaft, trying to avoid exciting myself too quickly.

"Oh, that feels amazing," I said. "Suck the other one." I shifted my hand to the right nut in anticipation.

"I release the first and suck the other into my mouth," she said, right before she moaned and the sound of the buzzing reduced. I assumed she had just pushed her vibrator inside herself.

"A drop of precum oozes from my tip," I said, because one just had.

"I kiss my way up the shaft and lick the drop off of the glans before it falls into your pubic hair. Yummy. I slide my tongue around the head."

My index finger circled around in her place. "Suck it," I hissed. "Please suck me, right to the edge."

"I finally have to break eye contact to let your cock into my mouth, slowly sliding it past my wriggling tongue until it reaches the back of my throat. Ungh! Ohmigod!" She went quiet for several seconds.

"Jane, did I lose the call?" I asked.

"No, I'm here," came her voice, shaking. "Oh, fuck, I just came from imagining your dick in my mouth."

"I think the vibrator might have played a small part, too," I added.

She snorted. "Yeah, but it was really quick, compared to my past experience with this. I think having already experienced what your cock feels like helped boost my excitement a lot. Where were we?"

"You took my cock to the back of your mouth, then came from rubbing your pussy against my shin," I suggested.

"Good adlib," she agreed. "Gradually, I relax my throat muscles and push downward until my lips are against your balls. I take quick breaths as I move up and down."

Extra tight squeezes with my hands substituted for Jane's throat. I said, "I'm getting closer, Jane. I don't want to cum yet. Ride me."

"I slowly pull off of your glistening cock, sucking hard until you pop free. I look up at you, licking my lips to capture the spit and precum that threatens to drip down my chin. I move my knees along your thighs until they're on either side of your hips and your cock is in front of my pussy. I lean forward and grab the tshirt and ease it past your shoulders and neck so you can remove it."

"Once my hands are free, they pull you down so I can suck on your nipples for a minute, while your hot, wet pussy rests on top of my hard cock."

Jane moaned once more, before saying, "I inch forward until the head of your cock is in place against my hole. Bracing my hands on your shoulders, I shove backward, slamming you inside me. Ungh, that feels so good! Fuck me, Jake!"

"Oh, god!" I cry, having to let go to avoid cumming. "My hands move to your hips and help raise you, before you fall onto me once more. Fuck you're hot! Fuck, fuck, fuck! I thrust from my hips, slapping into you."

"Yes, yes, yes! Fuck me, Jake! I'm gonna cum again! Come with me, lover!"

"Right there with you, hon! Oh, here it comes! Fuck, yes!!" My cock started to jerk and a jet of spunk flew onto my chest, followed by several smaller bursts. "Feel that inside you?" I asked.

"Unnnnggh! Yes! Fuck me, I do! Oh, god, another one! Holy shit!" Jane was reduced to squeals, grunts and groans for about a minute, as I imagined her thrashing all over her bed.

The volume dropped suddenly, I heard a bang and it then went quiet altogether. "Jane?" No answer. A glance at my phone showed the call hadn't dropped.

About a minute passed before she was back, during which I grabbed tissues to clean the jizz off of my chest and the lube off my hands, while I stared at the phone.

"Jake, still there?" she asked.

"Yeah. What happened? That sounded like a hell of an orgasm and then the sound dropped out."

"I knocked my earpiece loose and it fell beside the bed. That was a doozy! I..." Her pause stretched out.

"I... what?" I asked.

"I never thought that phone sex with someone you had already fucked could be so much better. Combining imagination with memory gives it that extra boost, y'know? I swear it felt like your cock was thrusting in me, not my vibrator."

"I don't have any other phone sex experience to compare this to, but it was definitely better than jerking off alone. I get the point about combining memory with imagination, though. I can guess that would be tougher with a total stranger."

"It's still not as fun as the real thing," she said, sighing. "But, if I can't actually have you between my legs, having your voice between my ears with a vibrator as a substitute still makes me cum pretty hard."

I yawned loudly, and said, "Sorry, you know what they say about men after orgasms."

"I do," she said. "You better get out of bed and get repacked, though. I'd ask for a second round, but Amelia's movie lets out in 40 minutes and I never know when her group of friends are going to come straight home or head to a coffee shop."

I said, "I also need to get some dinner. If we don't talk tomorrow, I'll see you Sunday night. Good night, Jane."

"Night, Jake. Safe flying."

~~~~~

Author's Note: Continuing this story has been itching at the back of my brain for a while now, so I decided to tackle it, 28 months after posting what can now be considered Chapter 1. Also, this was the first time I've ever written a phone sex scene. Did I pull off a credible job? If not, what do I need to change?

12