Thirty-Five

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned her attention to the case files, accomplishing more in the next two hours than she had in the past two days. Only then did she realize how much her unmet sexual needs had been intruding on her thoughts, sapping her strength, and distracting her from the other activities of her life. Sighing at the memory of the day, she went home. Her husband -- cherished loving and maddeningly asexual -- was long asleep. She crawled into bed beside him and drifted off....

The next morning, she awoke to a brilliant sun poking through the curtains. Her dogs poked insistently at the bedclothes, reminding her that her husband had gone to work hours ago and that they needed to be fed. She pulled a robe over her shoulders and went downstairs.

As she and the dogs slurped happily---coffee had to be better than dogfood—she remembered the bag that he had given her last night. She trotted out to the car and retrieved from the trunk. "Open in private", he had said. Well, she reasoned, the dogs didn't count...

She opened the bag and extracted the contents. There was a book, "Orgasms for One" by Betty Dodson. There was a box labeled "Hitachi Magic Wand". And there was an attachment for the Wand, labeled G-Spotter. She unfolded the instructions...

Good morning. If I have guessed correctly, you are finishing breakfast after a deep sleep, and your curiosity has gotten the better of you. Let me repeat what I said last night. This is homework. HomeWORK. You might not do it at home. You might do it at the office. Or at a friend's house. But make no mistake. You have to work to enjoy....

Put down the vibrator. Put down the attachment. Your first assignment is to read the book. Cover to cover. Every word. Knowledge is power, and it is time that you become mistress of your own pussy. I say your own, because eventually, you will rule many more...

She felt her pussy tingle at the thought of ruling and fucking other women, their nipples and clits and pussies wet with desire. She continued to read....

To master your pussy, you must master selfloving. Call it masturbation, call it solo play, call it finger fucking, it is all selfloving. You must learn to pleasure yourself in order to share that pleasure with others. Now put the instructions down, get comfortable and read....

She read every page. Morning drifted into noon as she learned about the way pussies looked, they way they worked, they way they could be trained to be strong and squeeze fingers and cocks. But the part she fixated on was the use of the Magic Wand. The book gave explicit instructions on how to use the wand....

She decided to disobey. She plugged in the wand and flipped the switch to the ""Lo" setting. The wand balanced comfortably in her right hand. It didn't feel that powerful. Spreading her lips apart with her left hand, she brought the buzzing sphere gently up to her clit...

WOWOWOW. She pulled the wand away, her clit and pelvis jolted by a charge of sexual energy that seemed to explode from the end of her toy. Power seemed to burst from her clit into her pelvis, much more than she could handle. She fetched a washcloth from the bathroom, folded in into quarters, and used it to cushion her clit from the wand.

She spent the next fifteen minutes or so teasing herself, letting the wand glide around the inside of her thighs, towards the pucker of her ass, up to her nipples. She slid the wand up and down the outer lips of her pussy, pressing it harder against her clit. Her pussy juices began to run. She tossed the washcloth aside and held the buzzing sphere hard against her clit. Her body became tense and she wanted to cum, but she could not....

DAMN, she thought, what's wrong? She fell backwards against the pillows and let herself relax for a few minutes. She remembered his words...

...it is all selfloving...you must learn to pleasure yourself...

She turned the wand back on and let it rest gently against her cunt, feeling the now-familiar buzz reverberate throughout her sex. She closed her eyes and thought of her master's gentle touch, his smile, his cock and balls swollen with desire. She pressed the wand hard against her pussy lips, slid it towards her clit, and felt her body tense again. She imagined his hot tongue sliding towards her pussy, up the slit and teasing her clit faster and harder. Tugging on her own nipples, she began to shake uncontrollably, her entire pelvis spasmed violently and her brain filled with the light of deep and satisfying orgasm just before the pleasure took over her consciousness...

She stirred and switched off the wand, reveling in the afterglow. Her nipples, thighs and cunt still tingled. Without thinking, she slid her fingers between her thighs and brought the wetness to her mouth, letting the salty sweetness flow over her tongue. Pussy juice tastes wonderful, she thought, and I think I might like to sample some others...

She sat bolt upright. What did I just do, and what was I just thinking? The thought of tasting her own juices—much less those of another woman—would have repulsed her yesterday. Today, the idea seemed...interesting, almost compelling. She picked up the wand, took it over to the full-length mirror, and stared at her reflection, gripping the vibrator like a weapon. A broad grin crossed her face. 35, she thought, was turning out to be a hell of a lot more interesting than 34.

12