All Comments on 'Thirty-Six Exposures'

by CindysBob

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good job!

This is an excellent story! I would like to have seen it carried on for about three more chapters, but it is great just as it is. I really like the ending with Mom breast feeding the baby in the kitchen and no one knows who the father is for sure. Keep writing. AnHoa Rifleman

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
A great story

Really hot and erotic, with a good ending.

Thanks for the good read

RainierWriterIIRainierWriterIIabout 13 years ago
Wow!

I really enjoyed this story! A very creative and well-told tale. Love the build-up and the eventual coupling. Great dialog.

Thanks for sharing CB!

RWII

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
hairy

I loved the thick grey pubic hair. Very real.

1nut1der1nut1derabout 13 years ago
Excellent!

Love the way you kept it real, the grey...no bragging about a huge dick....yea, really good. Love to have another chapter or two.

PaulScottBarbarasSonPaulScottBarbarasSonabout 13 years ago
Is the threesome coming?

I love incestuous moms who are fortysomething mature and have grey hair, but attractive and ever so fuckable! It just accentuates the Oedipal factor for me. But please don't end this on such a cruel tease! Can we hope to read about this mother and son in a threesome with the son's fiancée? Please?

It stands to reason that even though a son is enjoying sex with his mother, he still needs a girl his own age. But is it fair to the girl that she not know about her guy and his mom? No. It is not. On the other hand, it doesn't seem right to expect a son to give up sex with mom either! An oedipal conundrum! The only solution that I can see is making the young lady aware of the situation and inviting her participation. Show me a girl who doesn't mind if I fuck my mom, and I'll show you a keeper! And it would be so delicious for my girl and mom to do each other! And when both turn their erotic intentions to me.... wow!

iakatziakatzabout 13 years ago
Thank-You!

This is probably the best and most realistic incest story I've ever read, it made me re-live something from my childhood. I was a teen back in the early 70's when I accidentally found a small photo album of black & white Polaroids of my Mother that my Dad took. Very similar to the poses in your story but included some XXX activities with both of them. I knew about sex but oral sex was something I'd never heard of let alone seeing my sweet beloved Mom going down on Dad with such a look of lust on her face that was totally foreign to me. I can't forget what I saw or how turned-on I was (let alone the fantasies that went through my head) and how my thoughts about her went from being my Mommy to being a beautiful woman who was sexually desirable. I wanted her so badly but nothing remotely sexual ever happened and it was probably just as well; sometimes reality cannot measure up to one's imagination. I'm now in my 50's and Mom is going to turn 80 next year but I can still see her in my mind as that hot, lustful woman I saw in those photos so many years ago. Thanks again for your submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
happy read

best story yet.....ya did great, keep on writing

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

AhabscribeAhabscribeabout 13 years ago
Bravo!

A tour de force of incestuous erotica...well done! Loved the gradual buildup and explosive climax...with crisp dialogue and excellently crafted (and very erotic scenes). Cant wait for the next!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
I loved it, until the last line.

That comment about "Now get to fucking work", really spoiled it in my mind. It caused the mother great grief when the teacher used it, and then we get reminded of her pain on the last sentence.

Other than that you did a remarkable job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow !!

This was a truly excellent and highly erotic, well thought out story - well done, very enjoyable. Some further chapters perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome

This is so far, the best story that I have read on this site!!. I can't wait for your next story!!!

L.A. WickerL.A. Wickeralmost 13 years ago
NICE!

Liked all the teasing and the wait!

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

A great and hot read. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work. ^__^

dnnkinkdnnkinkover 12 years ago
lovely

a very erotic and beautiful story. i have some old photos stashed away somewhere myself

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I have to agree with

Eric_Shift.

Get to Work, the phrase used by her photography club faculty advisor, put a very negative spin on what till then, had been a good read.

jimbo102jimbo102almost 9 years ago
pleasure & pain , 2 sides of the same coin.

the line "Now get to fucking work" is very symbolic to the fact when used by eric caused her pain but now when used by her son is only to enhance her pleasure.

the word lit-erotica means erotic Literature, it is supposed to entice, seduce & re-invigorate your soul/being/consciousness, not just be an aid to a happy tug job.

every aspect of this story enticed, seduced re-invigorated my very being,name to end. i bet nobody asked why the name 36 exposures?, i believe its due a standard film roll would hold 36 negatives(upto) but nowhere is the num of photos mentioned.

if i have offended any1, then good i achieved what i intended to do(i.e castrate the nay sayers) ...p.s there are a few army ref in some comments i wonder y? j.k just stay classy the way you are

csltcsltalmost 9 years ago
Delicious!

imo,

She Loved "getting to work" or she would have quit sooner.

Thanks!

blaster666blaster666over 7 years ago
Truly enjoyable

I have to say that this was one of the best stories I've read here. Thanks for your effort.

midwestmomlvrmidwestmomlvrover 6 years ago
Good story until...

This was a great (and somewhat believable) l story until the ending/epilogue. Quite frankly the ending sucked.

rightbankrightbankabout 6 years ago
Interesting Beginning - Unique Premise

The basis of the initial concept was different enough to create an entertaining storyline. I especially liked the mutual respect as the tension climbed. And then it all crashed with a dull thud thanks to the last line.

TheScribeTheScribealmost 4 years ago
Outstanding

Really well done. Excellently paced, nicely described. Mom with believable hesitation. Photos were a nice touch to begin and I especially liked mom's return of the additional pics. I've added you to favorites.

HornyHub54HornyHub54over 3 years ago
Great story

Probably your best. Expertly told and paced. I loved the photos leading to what many sons secretly want. We all know who’s kid it is. The young son shoots farther and with more sperm than an older man. Very erotic.

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 2 years ago

Been reading some of your stories, you sir, have a very dirty mind. Love It ! ! !

vrieseavrieseaover 1 year ago

Very enjoyable, looking forward to reading more of your works. - Vriesea

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was one THE best stories I have read in a very long time! The emotional build-up was incredible, and the one-liner at the end.......icing on the cake!

NeoGatekeeperNeoGatekeeper4 months ago

I have been a Literotica reader for many years. I think you are the first author where I have read every story. Loved them all. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous