This Ain't a Phone Commercial XXX

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

Unable to help herself, she let go of his cock as she released her tits. Only to greedily take his shaft into her mouth, guiding him in with a hand as she sinfully stared up. "MMMMMM... MMMMMPHH..." She bobbed deeply up and down on him. Getting a faint taste of her own pussy from off the inches as she slurped and used her palm to twist around the base for a bonus dose of pleasure. He co-star not objecting to the switch up so she slurped away for another dose of her saliva all over him. Showing her own arousal as she used her free hand to grope away at her own chest, causing herself to let out a muffled groan around his prick as she worked her full lips up and down on him. Effortlessly going from one means of using her body to please him to another to further make it look like she should have been starring in skin flicks all along instead of TV and film productions.

Lifting her head off, 'Lily' smiled as she straightened out her open buttoned shirt so her name tag could be clearly made out. "Still not done?" She glanced over his rock hard dick as she stood up. "Guess I'd better give you that full plan coverage treatment then..." She claimed, moving over towards the sales counter on the set.

Her co-star easily following her as she moved to hop up onto the counter, and then laying on her back onto it as she reached back, gripping the cash register with one hand. Her legs already spreading invitingly side before he'd even moved between them. When he did, she was right there to line his shaft up once again with her wet box as he pushed in, getting them both moaning out once again.

The footage went again to a POV shot. Right own at Milana's crotch as the hunk filling her up went balls deep easily into her snatch to make her groan. A hand gripping her thigh for support as he started to pump away. Getting that sinful slap of them connecting ringing out over and over as his muscular body connected with her curvy frame. The stiffness of his motion making her breasts bounce as her body rocked on the smooth surface of the counter she was now being fucked on. Just an added bonus to glance up at, along with the look of pleasure on her face, before focusing back onto that smoking hot sight of a big cock driving into some tight, wet pussy. All as the sounds of moans from both of them filled the air for the perfect soundtrack of a XXX-rated parody.

"MMMMM FUCK!! FUCKING DEEP!! MMMMM! FUCK!!" The voice of 'Lily Adams' moaned out loudly and without any hint of shame even as the sweat was rolling off her body to further strain that famous blue shirt of hers. Strands of her brunette hair hanging loosely over her gorgeous face but doing nothing to hide the pleasure she was getting from being speared with a fat cock. "AHHHHH!! MMMMM YEAH... FUCK ME! MMMMM FUCK ME NICE AND... AHHHHH!! FUCKING HARD!! MMMMM!!" It wasn't exactly a strictly in-character performance here but if the ends justified the means, no one would be complaining from this flaming hot result being filmed. Groping her own breast as she took this pumping and her hand behind her gripping the cash register prop just for something to hold as she got plenty of pleasure. Experiencing why her co-star is one of the best in porn to deliver such a top notch pounding to a beautiful actress. More than making the most of a chance to pound celebrity pussy and from her constant cries of delight he was more than accomplishing that goal.

Switching to the side shot, the open shirt she still had on didn't cover up anything especially not those massive, jiggling tits that bounced back and forth as she lay on the counter. The prop cash register ending up being pushed to the ground from a lusty unintentional shove from the Uzbekistan-born beauty being fucked so hard and good by a big American dick. During the profile view, the stud hammering her made sure to keep her near leg pushed out so that the sight of his fat member ploughing into her snatch was clearly visible. All those thick inches ramming in and out like he was a machine, keeping her groaning out in delight. Even managing to keep the little touch of his other hand holding the smart phone to pretend it was filming this sex to keep the plot, not that seeing such a busty beauty getting pounded needed one, rolling on.

Pistoning his dick back and forth into her snatch, Sins continued to perform as expected from a long time worker in the pornography business. Perhaps having never had a co-star as famous, maybe even as gorgeous as the curvy beauty he was burying his cock into. Sweating now himself but with still plenty in the tank as he drove his rod back and forth into the now very familiar territory of her love tunnel. His balls smacking into her whenever he drove forward and filled her up. Only withdrawing a couple of inches before slamming back in to the hilt much to both of their moaning approval. Thankful no doubt that he wasn't having to actually use the phone he was clutching to try and film anything. Letting the other cameras do that job whether it was the one at the side or that POV one. Leaving him to focus on his job of giving this woman one Hell of a fuck to remember, and an even better sex tape as a result.

"MMMMM FUCK! FUCK! OH FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUCK MMMMM!!" Her body arching up deliciously, Milana had both hands back gripping the edge of the counter she was being nailed on. Pleasure clear to see and heard loud and clear in her voice. No need for any faking of an orgasm here as she started bucking against the pumps still driving deep into her twat. Giving her an intense orgasm to leave her groaning out as the sweat covered her already desirable enough body. "MMMMM... FUUUUUCK... MMMMM..." She gasped out with a wide, naughty smile. Still made to jolt back and forth as she more than happily allowed this stud to have his way with her pussy to keep plunging in deep and quick. The fact that he'd managed to stay rock solid inside of her when her walls gripped him from her peak being impressive in its own right. But he wouldn't have gotten this part to give this beauty some on-camera action if he couldn't last.

"MMMMM... So, about that phone plan discount..." Johnny said with a rightfully proud tone, considering he'd made such a stunning woman cum. Easing his cock out of that well fucked pussy as he stepped back.

"Ahhhhhh..." Milana took a moment to catch some much needed air before she finally rolled over so she could stand on the floor off from the counter. "Not before I've finished my job... Can't make a sale without doing the full sales pitch and showcase, right?" She grinned, once again getting down to her knees in front of him.

Yet again she took that fat American cock into her Uzbekistan-born American mouth. Now getting the full flavour of her own juices from off of those fat inches as she wrapped her full lips around him. Cleaning off his cock with a round of bobs as she was so in the zone that he had to do the job of brushing her hair out of the way so the camera could get in close to film her sucking dick one more time. Her muffled groans heard as her cheeks flexed as she took him in and out of her oral hole. Not even using a hand to pump him as her palms roamed seductively up his toned thighs as she blew him nice and deep. Perhaps breaking character when a sinful side glance at the camera she knew was still filming her, but so deep into this porno no one was complaining about that.

Certainly not the long time veteran getting his dick sucked by the beauty from TV and film as she knelt and slurped away. Replacing pussy juices with her saliva as she bobbed away up and down, gagging just like before when she was a little too eager and took in too many inches than she could normally handle. Just like before her large tits bounced from the motion she was doing for an extra visual treat. Keeping her lips tightly wrapped around that fuck-stick she'd just came over. Not stopping her sucks on her co-star even when he finally started to pulse inside of her clearly talented and not just for starring in commercials mouth.

He did the job for her and pulled out, and instantly she looked up and opened her mouth up. Sticking her tongue out for an unmissable target as he stroked away rapidly with deep groans. Milana closed her eyes just in time to avoid being blinded when the first blast fired out and went over her face, the top of the shot of spunk catching into her brunette hair over her forehead. Soon dumping the rest of his thick, sizeable load over her cheeks and nose, with plenty of it going into her mouth and onto that extended tongue to make her groan in approval. Pumping away until he began to go soft, wiping the last drops onto her tongue before he stepped back. Allowing the camera to move in and capture a last fantastic image as she closed her mouth and used a shamelessly loud gulp to swallow down the collected load. The rest of the money shot staying dripping from her face onto her tits and that famed blue work shirt as she smiled broadly.

"Well, if it gets a sale done? I don't think my Bosses will be too mad... If they don't find out that is. The last time they did? I got uh, 'suspended' for like four years from this job." 'Lily' claimed as she stayed kneeling with the spunk across her face. "Now let's talk about that finance plan... And I think I've got a real big one to match, well, everything else about you..." Vayntrub said with another sexy smile as the camera moved in, scanning her chest and zooming in on her name tag and drop of cum that's now staining it. The sight the footage ends on as the video fades to black.

* * *

I am not currently taking requests for stories to do in the future. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or via the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12