All Comments on 'This Ain't Literature'

by Voboy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
Very well done!

Very well done indeed. I would hope that there is more of this to come. Him steeling her away forever would make this story amazing! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Superb!

Most writers can’t write seduction, but you’re an expert. I wanted the story to go on and on. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

Mmmm. The thought of them getting caught by her young son and she didn't even stop really got my pushy wet

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great seduction story

Loved the story, but isn't it a little harsh to send him off to Afghanistan? After all, if girls didn't love guys like that, there wouldn't be any!

Would love to read more about how he handles the younger ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Amazing build up! Would love to see a part 2, continuing relationship between the teacher and student.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Loved it! It would have been better if he wasn't an asshole but it is what it is. Wished you had detailed more of their fucking and less of his job, though.

VoboyVoboyover 4 years agoAuthor
Yeah. Cameron...

... he really is a shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

You are always so much fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What's next?

So who does Camron turn into? At my HS reunion, I was surprised to find that many of my classmates had basically not changed and were simply older versions the same 18 year old, which was not very attractive. Others had matured and changed significantly. What would Camron be like say, 5 years? What might have changed him in that time, and how might Ms. Brett help him come to terms with what he'd been through? That would be a true love story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Welcome to Afghanistan!!

A little Farsi goes a long way also known as Dari. I hated Iraq but the "Stan" was worse , it was much too easy to get sniper and rpgs were over used.

Blue90aBlue90aover 4 years ago
As always

As always, a great read. Fantastic characters, great writing style and editing.

KittyLover80KittyLover80almost 2 years ago

WOW. Terrific story and an exciting read. Hilarious. Great plot & characters. Thanks for developing this amazing story and plot. I hope you choose to continue with additional chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh how beautiful. He's going to the Stan to get his dick removed by the Taliban. Delicious. Hope he really enjoyed that sex! Karma is a real bitch, ain't it?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You are good. Very good.

joeoggijoeoggi10 months ago

Your writing is incredible. So good. What a despicable character but I couldn’t put it down

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoboy@Voboy
All but a few of my stories are linked together; they all take place in a common "universe" that, frankly, I'd love to live in. So any character in any story is, eventually, fair game to have themselves a wild time with any other character. I've gotten a list together that co...