All Comments on 'This Ain't the Summer of Love'

by Rimbaud17

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
scargazerscargazer10 months ago

This was very well written. Daddy approves

Reggie2xxReggie2xx10 months ago

Great story descriptions very erotic sexual great writing of course 5 stars.

JgsexyJgsexy10 months ago

Lovely story and lucky boy! I’m jealous!

StraycatndcStraycatndc10 months ago

I’m glad this didn’t go down the bra and pantie rabbit hole. Also not a fan of hair removal. There’s nothing sexier than a man with pit hair and pubes. That said this a was a fun and erotic story that I thoroughly enjoyed. Well done!

AladoffkilterAladoffkilter10 months ago

You are an extremely good writer!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
Great ending

Loved how you snuck the tramp stamp in at the end! Brandon sounds like a good piece of ass to have around. Must be nice to get the cherry, open them up and then groom them into hot little sluts that can't wait to get dicked again. You should have an end of the summer gang bang for them with a dozen or so of your top friends.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"Eventually this intense but inconsequential summer would be nothing but a memory." later followed by "Oh well.

The bears at the gay bars down by the warehouse district liked it." really got me. I'm bicurious so I connected pretty heavily to this story. Solid 5/5, really well written!!

XanaduvianXanaduvian10 months ago

Excellent story. Finding a Brandon, there's the rub.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer10 months ago

Very hot, very realistic and very well written. Brandon is such a lucky young man to have found a someone like Roger to experiment with and discover who he really is. Beautiful story!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'm only mildly bi-curious, and completely without experience of sexual contact with men, but [or perhaps , 'so'] I found this story, and its predecessor [Fuck Around and Find Out] very compelling, both fascinating in offering a very vivid and credible description of what it would be like as a man to be fucked by a man, and [yes] very arousing. As always your writing and characterisation transcend the genre and make your stories intriguing and moving as well as arousing. So again, thank you...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I totally love stories about ostensibly straight men who are turned..I love that word “turned” too..turned by rigid throbbing cocks, male asses, rosebuds..things that have simply become way too powerful to resist..they understand they must have gay sex..that they’ll turn their perfect little straight life totally upside down because of the power of cock..on my back, being entered like a woman..cumming..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hot as hell. The psychology around the ATM was especially hot, and super well written.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman7 months ago

Excellent until ye tramp stamp tattoo and losing his GF to become totally gay. she might like a Bi boyfriend that would bottom while she watched and helped. LOL

HartMannHartMann13 days ago

Excellent story, very good writing. As sexy and suave as the Professor....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRimbaud17@Rimbaud17
Thank you to everyone who reads, follows, and is so generous with your comments on my stories! I love hearing from readers and always respond to PMs. Ladies: I'm that guy you knew in high school who was inexplicably shy around girls, but who would always help you with yo...