This Can’t Be Happening Ch. 08

Story Info
Phillip continues my education. Leading me to submission.
5.8k words
4.59
7.3k
7

Part 8 of the 28 part series

Updated 08/02/2023
Created 07/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My continued journey into exhibitionism and male to male sex. All names and locations have been changed to maintain anonymity. It does contain some elements of heterosexual activity but I feel it's an important part of my story. I hope it doesn't offend anyone reading. It also isn't full of sex. It's more background and build up. I am flattered by those who have chosen to read, comment, favourite or follow.

As I lay across Phillips desk quivering from his punishment, it felt like a warm blanket had been wrapped around me. I was in a state of complete euphoria. I couldn't understand how pain could turn to such a level of sexual pleasure. I hadn't even noticed he'd left the room until I heard his footsteps returning. Still holding the position he'd left me in, the sudden coolness of lotion hit my burning buttocks. Fuck they hurt but fuck it was glorious. His hands gently massaged the creamy liquid in to sooth my cheeks.

"I've rarely seen a man stay that stiff during a belting that hard David," he told me. "I can see by the amount of precum you've leaked how much you liked it." I'd stopped crying, but tears still filled my eyes. "You may have to think of another story to tell your coach because these cheeks have taken it hard," he said continuing to sooth me.

More lotion fell onto my skin and along the crack between my cheeks, running down to smother my scrotum. He massaged it in and caressed my balls, before pulling my cheeks open to run a finger over and around my anus. It immediately made me squirm with even more pleasure and yet another huge stream of precum fell from the tip of my erection. Even in my current state I tried to imagine the sight he was looking at. The fact that he felt he could ogle and touch me there was a massive head rush.

"What are you David?" he asked again.

"I'm dirty, show off cocksucker," I replied as he continued to rub his finger around my anus.

"Is that want you want David? To be my dirty show off cocksucker?" he asked.

I told him it was. I told him I wanted it more than words could express.

"Will you strip and tell me that whenever I ask you?" he asked as he very gently pushed a finger a short way inside me.

Oh my fucking God! My senses were exploding. My cock bucked like a fucking wild horse.

The words gushed out as I told him I would, whenever and wherever he asked. I struggle to remember the exact words that followed, but I do remember telling him I loved what he was doing to me. It was just a huge tangle of sentences about loving his cock, loving showing off and that this was exactly how I wanted to be treated. My head was a mess as I spluttered the words out, because all I could think of was his fingertip inside my anus. I'd have said anything to him at that moment.

He suddenly removed his fingertip and stood up, telling me to get into display position. I actually found it difficult to stand, taking me a few moments to gather my thoughts and balance. He sat back down behind the desk and recovered the file that he'd been writing in earlier. He picked up his pen and began scribbling again. "Pick the towel up and wank yourself off into it. Make sure you don't spill any of your spunk," he ordered as he dropped his pen and leaned back to watch.

As I picked up the towel I could feel my embarrassment rising. I held it in front of my cock and looking down, I began to stroke myself.

"Look at me David. I want you to look at me and tell me what you are," he told me "Keep repeating it until you cum."

I found this extremely humiliating as I looked at him and began repeating the words "I'm a dirty, show off cocksucker."

"Slower David," he said. So I slowed my hand down until he was satisfied. "Keep that rhythm until you cum," he told me.

It was a slow rhythm. Very slow, but I maintained it while saying the words. It felt strange at first, especially having to look at him. Embarrassing, humiliating yet highly exciting at the same time. The longer it went on the more I felt a connection with him and with the words I was repeating. I'd go so far as to say that it felt like I went into a trance like state, even timing the words with my movements. He kept eye contact with me the whole time without saying a word.

It probably took around 15 minutes before I felt the surge begin, but it felt a lot longer. I desperately wanted to speed up as I felt my balls tighten and the base of my urethra start to burn with the impending rush. I started to stutter the words as I tried to control myself and maintain the rhythm he'd set for me. It took an immense amount of effort. My body was shaking, the build up was so slow. Then I felt my cum rise and the release as it shot into the towel, completely out of sync with my hand movements. My body jerked, my balance faltered but I continued until it finally stopped.

Phillip watched until I recovered. Wow, it was intense. So intense. "Good lad," he smiled. "You're such a big spunker David. I do enjoy watching you cum. Put the towel down and get into display position."

I did what he told me. I could still feel my cock pulsing.

"Now. We won't be having any fun tomorrow David. Tracey will be here," he told me. "We have some issues to sort through. I didn't want you to be shocked when you see her."

I was still feeling the after effects of my orgasm, but told him I understood. It was obviously the reason he seemed preoccupied earlier, I thought.

"Go and get yourself cleaned up and I'll take you home," he told me.

I went to the bathroom. I was bitterly disappointed that he hadn't told me to suck his cock. In fact, it shocked me how disappointed I was. I washed my face and dried myself. I felt sorry he was having to deal with Tracey knowing how they'd been before she left. Maybe it was no wonder he wasn't feeling up to more fun.

I went back to the living room and got dressed as he finished writing in the file on his desk. Then we headed for car. As I sat down I got an instant reminder of how hard he'd belted me. God, my cheeks hurt so badly, but I felt a strange sense of pride too. Proud that I could take his punishment. Why was I feeling like that?

He was quiet on the journey home, but he did rest his hand on my thigh as we drove. When we pulled up he told me how happy he was with me. I swelled inside at those words. I told him how happy he made me then said I was sorry he had to see Tracey, but hoped it would go well. He told me not to worry about him, but thanked me all the same.

In bed that night I went through the evening's events. There was a definite change in our relationship I thought. Much more intense and the roles seemed to be getting more defined. Some of the images of the gay porn magazines he'd shown me crept into my mind. Particularly the second, more hardcore one. At the time I didn't really know much about the sub/Dom thing, but that magazine had specialised in it. The leather, the rubber, the bondage. It seemed to me that Phillip was moving our fun in that direction. The truth was, I liked the idea.

I remembered some of the photos and imagined Phillip and me doing the same things. Maybe I should say something to him to, I thought. Maybe I should just come right out with it and tell him I wanted him to control me like the photos in the magazine.

It also might be prudent to tell him about coach and what had happened. I certainly didn't want to lie to him, I knew that. But what if he didn't like it or maybe got jealous. Jealousy is a horrible emotion. I'd already experienced it myself with some of the girlfriends I'd had. I'd quickly made my mind up not to let myself feel it again. I might just be overthinking it though. Something I'm prone to doing.

I decided to see how things played out with Phillip and tell him my thoughts when the time seemed right.

I drifted off to sleep thinking of the fantasy of being watched by another man while sucking Phillip off......it was one of my favourites. I'd developed it somewhat too. Sometimes it was just one man, other times it was a large group of men. The fantasy had become quite detailed.

Friday came and flowed quickly until it was time to head out for my shift. I did wonder whether or not to wear underpants but chose not to. Phillip had given me that instruction after all. It shouldn't matter if no fun was planned. He'd told me not to, so I wouldn't.

I was nervous as I made my way. I didn't like Tracey. I didn't like the conflict she created and I certainly didn't like the way she treated me, Lewis or Phillip. Poor Lewis, I thought. He'll have had to put up with her being there for most of his shift I guessed.

When I got there Lewis was waiting. He'd stayed on to tell me "she" was there. I didn't let on that Phillip had forewarned me. She'd been there since about midday he told me. I asked him what it'd been like and was surprised to hear him say she'd been "nice as pie" He hadn't seen much of her but when he had, she'd been happy and pleasant. Nothing like when we'd last seen her. "Dressed up too,"he said. "Short skirt, nice blouse. She's even lost a bit of weight. Think she might have a new bloke," he laughed. He wished me good luck and off he went.

I started my shift and Phillip came to see me shortly afterwards. As always, he behaved like my employer and gave me a few tasks to do. Then Tracey appeared. My heart was pounding. I was very nervous. She chatted to Phillip, but I couldn't hear what they were saying. He seemed happy enough though. I saw that as a positive at least.

I remember exactly what she was wearing to this day. A white blouse that was low cut. It wasn't see through as such, but I could see the colour of the black bra underneath. It was tucked in to a short cotton red skirt that reached down to mid thigh, tan coloured tights or stockings and black high heels. Lewis was right about her weight. It definitely looked like she'd lost a few pounds, but not from her buttocks. If anything the weight loss seemed to accentuate the size of her cheeks all the more. The short skirt stretched tightly to contain her mammoth cheeks. Her hair was slightly shorter than before, reaching her shoulders, but was still bleached blonde.

As I looked at her, I remembered the photos that had fallen from one of the magazines Phillip had shown me. I couldn't help myself and admit I got an erection. She turned towards me and I tried to shake the image from my head. When she reached me she was smiling, said hello and made some small talk before heading back to Phillip and then upstairs. What a change I thought. If I didn't know what she could be like I'd have said she was a nice woman. But I did know what she was like. Still, it didn't stop me getting slightly mesmerised by her massive arse as she walked away.

I caught Phillip watching me and flushed. He came over to me straight away and I felt slightly worried about what he might say. He stood next to me behind the serving counter for few moments, then gave me a few more jobs to be getting on with before disappearing upstairs.

I hadn't asked him what the issue's were that he'd spoken of last night. It wasn't my business anyway, but I couldn't get it out of my head that she might be moving back in. If that was the case I assumed my relationship with Phillip would be over. Maybe I was just being pessimistic. I hoped so. I really hoped it wasn't over with him.

He came back down about an hour later telling me they'd be upstairs for the rest of the evening, that I should lock up at closing time and just let him know before I left. I told him I understood and he left me to get on.

When it got to 8pm. I locked the doors and swept up, then gave the floor a quick mop. I wasn't as conscientious with it as normal because I just wanted to get away and leave them to it. I genuinely felt a sadness, still not able to get the feeling of them getting back together from my mind.

Looking at my watch I was 20 minutes early but thought he wouldn't mind me finishing under the circumstances. I called upstairs to let Phillip know I was leaving, but he didn't reply. I could hear some music playing, so called again. Still nothing. I was in two minds as to what to do but chose to go up to let him know.

As I got to the top of the stairs I could hear them talking and made my way towards the living room. Then I heard Tracey saying "I knew you couldn't give it up Phillip," It was coming from his bedroom. His voice was muffled somewhat and I couldn't make out what he said. For a moment I thought about leaving. I knew I shouldn't stay and listen, but I did. I couldn't help myself. So I crept closer to the door. It wasn't fully closed.

"I know you too well Phillip," she was saying "Take a long fucking look and tell me how much you've missed it."

"Tracey. You need to stop this," he said.

"Go on. I know you want to sniff it you dirty cunt," I heard her say.

I had no idea what she was talking about but my heart was pounding.

"Tracey, David is downstairs and he'll be finishing shortly," he told her.

"Fuck David," she snapped back at him. "I need it Phillip," she whined.

"We can wait a few minutes," he told her. "David will be finished shortly."

"Just fucking go down and get rid of him. I fucking desperate," she told him.

For the briefest of moments I was frozen to the spot, before coming to my senses and creeping away. I made my way downstairs and rushed to get the mop and bucket before pushing it out into the shop. It was still a few minutes to 9pm so I pretended to finish mopping just in case he came down.

I started to put the mop away. As I did I heard footsteps on the stairs. I was so nervous I couldn't turn around. It was Phillip. He thanked me for looking after the shop and apologised for leaving me on my own. I told him it wasn't a problem. Then he told me to follow him upstairs. I was literally shaking as I did. I didn't know what to expect and I was terrified. We passed the bedroom and into the living room. Tracey was seated on the sofa.

"Listen David," she said. "I just wanted to say sorry to you. I know I was a bit of a handful before me and Phillip separated and I wasn't very nice to you."

I was flabbergasted. I told her it was ok and not to worry about it.

"No it's not ok," she answered "I shouldn't have treated you the way I did."

I accepted her apology and thanked her.

"You can stay for a drink if you like," she said "Phillip can run you home later."

Considering what I'd heard, I said no but thanked her. I was deeply upset inside. It seemed to me they were getting back together after all. I told her maybe some other time but had to get home. Thankfully she seemed to accept that and I went home.

As I always did, I revisited what had happened when I was in bed. I wasn't sure how this would turn out. All I knew was that I hoped Phillip and I could continue what we'd been doing. I found it difficult to sleep knowing I had to go back in to work tomorrow.

When I arrived on Saturday morning Tracey was still there. Phillip acted normally and I got on with my work. At around 10am she left. I wasn't sure if she was coming back until Phillip told me she'd gone back to her boyfriend. It was all very confusing and he could see my concern. He told me we could chat about it later. I felt a huge amount of relief. My previous pessimism turned to optimism.

After that, the day went as usual and it was soon 7pm and Phillip was locking the doors. He told me to forget about sweeping and mopping the floor and we went upstairs.

For the first time he got me a drink of beer saying we needed to have an honest chat about Tracey. He hadn't lied about his sexuality or about their marriage, he explained, but I had to understand that relationships can be complicated. She was the only woman he had ever had full sex with. Before her it had been mainly men, but there had been occasions, when he was younger, that involved women. He told me he was gay but there were certain sexual activites Tracey and he shared that were fetishes. He continued to tell me what a fetish was and the kind of hold they had on people.

Some people like stockings for instance, but a person with a stocking fetish would find it difficult to get sexually aroused unless stockings were involved. Some people have a fetish for sniffing used underwear. He knew gay men that had this fetish and also straight men. Some fetishes are weird or downright strange, some are seemingly quite normal, but still a fetish and still a strong, almost addictive thing. They are all very personal even when others share the same fetish. The one thing about a fetish is the powerful sexual stimulation they hold.

"You have a fetish David," he said. "In fact I think you may have a number of them, even if you don't fully appreciate it yet. Exhibitionism is definitely one. I can see just by looking at you when you're naked, how excited it makes you. In time you'll learn the power it can have over you."

I could only agree. I knew it already really and I told him I understood what he was trying to tell me.

"Well, you've seen the photos of Traceys arse haven't you," he said. I nodded. "Tell me what you think about it," he said. "Be honest David. Just her arse." I told him I thought it was probably the biggest I'd ever seen. That since I'd seen the photos I'd masturbated many times thinking about it. I even told him I'd actively looked for women and men with large bottoms when I was out or when any customers came into the shop.

"I saw you looking at her yesterday," he told me. "So I think you already understand part of my fetish. You see David, whilst I prefer men, I have a very long held and deep rooted fetish for sniffing and licking a woman's arse. Only a certain type though. They have to be like Tracey's," he said. "I'm not prepared tell you yet how this fetish developed, but when the time is right, I'll tell you everything."

I was kind of shocked but not shocked at the same time. I didn't understand the sniffing and licking part. Probably because I'd never experienced it, but I could definitely understand his fascination for the size.

"Tracey is one of the few women that understands my fetish David. In fact it would be fair to say she's the only woman that truly understands it, other than the first woman," he said. "She also has a fetish. She enjoys having her arse worshipped. It doesn't matter who it is. Man or woman, although isn't bisexual. To her it's just a mouth or face. It's as strong a fetish as my own, possibly stronger. That along with receiving corporal punishment. So you can understand why, when I tried to live a heterosexual life, it was with her."

Yes I could understand that and told him so. I asked him about her current boyfriend and he told me he wasn't into it. She needed her fetish fulfilled occasionally and he needed to fulfill his. She'd called him earlier in the week and they had agreed to meet to up. He told me it was likely it would happen again but that was all it was. They didn't have sex but they may or may not be naked when they did it. Yes, he would sometimes cum when they did it and she always did. "But," he said. "Its purely about worshipping her arse, for both of us. We know what the other wants and how to fulfill what we both need. So with our situation, it's kind of a win win. We both get what we need and then it's done until the next time."

I was so relieved. I didn't mind that he would see her for that, as long as it meant I could still see him. I told him I was genuinely concerned she might be moving back in and that we wouldn't be having fun anymore. He assured me that would never happen. They both knew they couldn't be together. She knew he was gay. He knew she was straight. The only bond they shared was their fetish. "It's why she was so happy yesterday," he told me. "She got a day and night of arse worship and knew when it was over she could go back to her boyfriend. Unfortunately, we can't indulge her need for corporal punishment. I'm not sure she could explain the marks to her boyfriend. Although, we are working on that," he smiled.

12