This Can’t Be Happening Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It explained everything and the fact he could tell me made me feel special to him. It turned me on. I felt closer to him than ever.

It felt like the right moment, so I told him about coach. Every detail, even the fantasy that it had inspired. He listened intently and I could see the bulge in his trousers. He asked me if I would actually suck him off if the chance arose. I told him I wasn't sure. Whilst it might be good at the time, it may cause complications afterwards. I also told him that I wouldn't be happy doing it unless he knew and that I'd feel guilty doing it behind his back. I couldn't help what had already happened but I did feel I should tell him.

He told me he didn't think coach would take it any further than showing off to me. "I think he gets a thrill from showing his cock to you David, because he knows you like looking at it. He's probably a bit if an exhibitionist too, but unlike you doesn't want it to go much beyond that," he said. "I expect he'll do it a few more times and lose the thrill. Just go with it and follow your instincts. I'm here when you need advice but please do keep me informed."

The bulge in his trousers was very prominent then, so I asked him if it turned him on that another man had seen me naked and hard. He put my hand on his crotch and asked me "What do you think?" smiling.

"You don't mind that he was showing me his cock?" I asked him.

"I think there will be plenty of times when men will want to see you naked or show you their cocks David. Probably more. You're a good looking young man. All I ask is that you share it with me if and when it happens. If it turns you on David, you can be sure it will do the same for me," he said. Wow, I felt so lucky. His cock felt so thick and hard through his trousers.

I pondered on whether I should tell him what I'd heard the previous night. I didn't want to lie to him. He'd already been so honest and open about their shared fetish. It felt wrong not to say anything, but I didn't want to risk upsetting him.

He could see I was worried about something and asked me what was wrong.

"I'm so sorry," I blurted out. "I overheard you last night with Tracey. I tried to call up but you didn't reply so I came upstairs to see you." I told him I felt like I'd betrayed his trust in me but I didn't want to lie to him.

He thought about what I'd said for a few moments. He didn't look angry though. He shocked me with his reaction when he put his arm around me and kissed me passionately. It was my first man to man kiss. Not just a peck on the lips, but a full on French kiss. He pushed his tongue into my mouth. It was so different from kissing a girl. Much firmer and of course I could feel his stubble as it grazed my lips, mouth and chin. God, I loved it. My cock strained in my trousers, almost like it was trying to burst itself free.

When he finished I was gasping.

"Thank you for telling me," he said. "We thought we'd heard you. You're such an honest lad David. I told Tracey if you had heard anything I thought you'd tell me."

My mind began to race. So they knew. Questions immediately began to form in my head but I didn't voice them, other than to ask if she knew about us.

"No, I haven't told her about us," he explained. "We weren't actually upset you might have heard us, but we would have been if you hadn't admitted it."He went on to tell me they had occasionally involved others who shared their fetish, so being overheard wasn't a big deal. "It's much better that you told me without being asked though. It shows me you have integrity David. It shows me I can trust you. She'll be relieved to hear that."

I assured him I would never divulge anything like that to anyone else. I did say that I was shocked by the way she had spoken to him. He laughed it off and explained that it was all roleplay. "She gets very vocal when we're doing it. It's not serious, just the way we like to play," he told me. "It's much like us David. I know you're not a dirty show off cocksucker in reality, but when we play I know that's how you like to feel. I know you enjoy it."

Everything he said just made so much sense. I'd learned more about sex in one week with Phillip than I had in my whole life.

"You'll learn in time to separate your fetishes from your normal life David. Once you accept what you enjoy you'll feel happier with yourself. You're a lovely young man. Polite, pleasant, honest, caring and I'm sure a good friend. You're also an exhibitionist, a masochist, a wonderful cocksucker and you like to submit to a man. You can't help it David. It's part of what you are," he explained. "It's nothing to be ashamed of when you're with someone who understands you. You can trust me implicitly David. I will never make you feel ashamed of what you are when you're with me. I will never hurt you emotionally and I'll do anything I can to help you understand yourself."

I knew he was right and I knew I could trust him. He always made me feel special. Without thinking about it I told him that I wanted him to control me. I said I'd been thinking about it all week and the times when he controlled me sexually were the most erotic. I tried to explain how free it made me feel. How his spanking and belt sent me into a state if sexual ecstasy. He understood totally but reminded me that times like this were important too. "Spending time together like this gives us the chance to know one another," he said. I fully understood that and told him that I was in his hands. When he felt it was right to control me I would happily carry it through.

"I've had some thoughts on that very subject," he told me. "When I want you to submit I'll ask you to call me by my surname David, rather than Phillip. So whatever situation we're in, if you hear me tell you to call me Mr Chambers, you'll know immediately what it means. You'll refer to me like that until our roleplay has finished or I say you can call me Phillip. I think you'll find it helps make it easier for you to separate it from any normal situation," he explained.

I thought it was a perfect solution to my worries about what was real and what was sexual play. I told him I'd struggled on Thursday when he ordered me upstairs to his desk. I wasn't sure if I was really in trouble or not.

So it was agreed. He then went on to say that when he was "Mr Chambers" I should try to put my faith in him completely. That anything he asked me to do was for a purpose and I should follow his directions knowing he wouldn't put me in any harm.

"I already trust you completely Phillp," I told him. "You've shown me things I've never even thought about. I've felt things I couldn't dream of feeling."

"You can call me Mr Chambers," he replied.

Wham! There it was. The sudden change was like a slap across my face changing this normal situation into something else. My cock responded before my head did.

"Go to my bedroom," he told me. "Get undressed, leave your clothes on my bed. Then go to the bathroom and get a shower."

"Yes Mr Chambers," I replied.

My head burst with joy. This was perfect. I told my myself I'd do anything he asked as I walked to his bedroom. I wanted to show him I was serious about what I'd said. I desperately needed to feel his thick cock in my mouth.

I quickly undressed and folded my clothes before placing them on his bed. My erection was strong. I'd already been leaking and my balls felt tight. I walked to the bathroom and stepped into bath and drew the shower curtain. Turning the shower in I started to wash myself.

Within a minute or so I heard footsteps before the shower curtain was pulled back. "Whenever you're naked you'll do nothing to hide yourself David," he told me.

"Yes Mr Chambers," I replied

He told me to continue washing, taking a seat on the toilet to watch me. I'd never been watching like this when showering. It seemed a lot more personal compared to when I was at swimming club.

He watched me in silence until I got to washing my bottom, telling me to turn around to face the wall. He took the soap from my hand and washed my anus. It was humiliating. Yet I loved it when he just did something like that to me. He never asked or gave me a choice. He just did it as if it was his right to do so. It made me leak so much.

He finished and told me to dry myself then report to his desk.

I did as he asked and took up the display position. He was sitting behind it, writing in the same file I'd seen on Thursday. He leaned back and tapped the file with his pen. "This is your personal file David. I took the liberty of starting it the evening you chose to try and steal from me," he told me. "It contains dates, times and details of your misdemeanours, punishment, actions and sexual activities. Along with side notes from myself as to your performance, areas that need improvement and any other information I feel is warranted."

I was totally taken by surprise. My cock began to twitch. Despite not knowing what he'd written I couldn't help but be excited that he'd actually taken time to detail it all in a file. I didn't understand why he'd done it and I had no idea what he meant to do with it.

"When the time comes that we end our relationship, as I'm sure it will, it will be given to you. I want it to be a full account of our time together so you will never forget. Only myself and those who get to read it will know what it contains. That means you don't get to see it until I hand it to you."

I responded saying I understood, my cock literally bouncing.

"Yes Mr Chambers," I replied. My face burned with embarrassment as images spilled into my mind of other men reading it. God, this man knew exactly what I wanted, even when I didn't.

He looked at my cock throbbing in time with my pulse, precum leaking from the tip and smiled. "It turns you on doesn't it David?" he asked

"Yes it does Mr Chambers," I replied, red faced.

He closed the file, turned it around and pushed it forward. All it had was my name in written on the front cover. He told me he wanted me to think of a suitable title over the next week. I nodded and told him I would.

He stood up. "You're a dirty show off cocksucker David," he told me. "So tonight I'm going to teach you how to worship a man's cock the way a cocksucker should."

I hope you have enjoyed this chapter...

12