This Can’t Be Happening Ch. 17

Story Info
I finally submit to Phillip completely.
4.2k words
4.41
6k
1

Part 17 of the 28 part series

Updated 08/02/2023
Created 07/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My story continues. As always I thank everyone who has read, voted, commented, followed or added as a favourite. This chapter contains some thoughts and concerns regarding my mother. I don't class them as incestuous, but I included them more because I felt they needed to be said. There is a reference to incestuous fantasies, but only as a point of discussion, nothing more. I hope you understand.

I had no idea what Phillip meant by next level, but I knew I was willing. He always had a way of knowing when the time was right to push me. He always had a way of making me feel safe and wanted, yet vulnerable at the same time. Of everyone I had met and played with so far, Phillip was the one who excited me most.

Yes, coach was better looking and had such a big beautiful cock. Yes, Lewis was good looking, young, I had loved sucking him off and he was my best friend. Even Cecil was slightly more attractive and his cock was thicker. But they didn't have the effect on me that Phillip had. They didn't know how to turn me on the way Phillip could. The connection I felt with him was much deeper.

In that moment, kneeling on that chair with his erection bobbing in front of my face and my cheeks upturned and naturally spread, I could almost say I loved him. Not like loving a girl or the way I loved Lewis as my friend, but I loved him sexually. I loved his cock. I loved the way he made me feel. I loved the way he knew what turned me on and I loved the fact he wanted me.

With him I felt free.

He rested his belt along my spine. The leather was warm from his body heat and it sent a tingle through my body. My precum was dripping in a steady flow and I could feel the air touching my exposed anus.

"You've become a slut David," he said softly. "I should have known it would happen by the way you sucked my prick that first time."

I stared at his erection. I watched it throb lazily. I watched the thick glob of precum fall from the tip in a long string, replaced quickly by another as it oozed forward from the slit of his glans.

"And a slut like you needs cock David," he continued. "I'm responsible, so it's down to me to make sure you get what you need."

My drifting mind began to bathe in his words as I watched his erection and felt his belt slowly, very slowly, begin to drag along my skin towards my head.

"You're young David," he said. "This is all new and exciting for you, but I want you to promise me that you'll stop putting yourself in danger."

The belt continued its slow progress along my spine. The scent of his genitals filled my nostrils. My own erection pulsed, almost painfully.

"I promise Mr Chambers," I said. I believed my words too. I knew he was right about the danger I'd put myself in with Cecil and my visits to the pool. I also knew that if he couldn't fulfill my need for exposure and oral, I would fail to keep my promise. Right at that moment, looking at his thick stiff erection, I knew I was addicted. I wanted his cock in my mouth so badly.

"You need someone to take control of you David," he told me. "If only to keep you safe."

His words struck me. Safety and control. Yes, it seemed like the answer. I was always turned on the most when I felt he was controlling me. I felt similarly with Cecil too. He had exerted control over me. Even coach and Lewis had to a lesser extent. My head was spinning.

"So along with my flat being a no clothes zone," he continued. "You'll now address me as Mr Chambers at all times David."

Oh fuck. I immediately knew what that meant. Yes, I knew it and I wanted it. My erection was out of control. My balls hurt with the need to ejaculate. The tip of his cock grazed my lips, leaving a string of his precum to lick clean. The taste of him so good.

"Is that acceptable to you David?" he asked.

"Yes Mr Chambers," I said, nodding.

That was the moment I truly handed control to him. He knew it and so did I. At that moment I became HIS cockslut and it felt right.

His cock jerked. I opened my mouth and leaned forward to try and take it in. A short but hard swipe of his belt on my left buttock stopped me.

"Not yet David," he said firmly. "You'll take my cock when you're told to," he added, along with another hard stroke of his belt in my right cheek.

The belting continued to each cheek. Perfectly placed, as he told me what a dirty slut I'd been. Berating me for showing myself off to Cecil at the pool. Humiliating me with his words as he reminded me that I'd let a 71 year old man tongue fuck my 18 year old tight arsehole.

The pain in my cheeks was real. It hurt. Tears fell from my eyes, but my erection seemed to get even stronger. The precum flowed continuously, spurred on with each stroke of his belt. I had drifted into my trance. The pain in my buttocks had turned to pure pleasure. I vaguely remember thinking how much I'd missed it. The feel of his belt. The tears gave way to moans of pleasure as I desperately tried not to ejaculate.

Fuck! I LOVED this so much. I could feel the heat of my cheeks radiating through my whole body as his belt continued it's wonderful assault. His voice and words were background noise.

"He's old enough to be your grandfather," he continued. "And you let him fuck your mouth like a dirty cocksucking slut."

Jesus! My balls were hurting with the need to cum. My body quivered and shook so hard I had to grip the back of the chair to stop myself from collapsing.

"You were going to let him fuck you, weren't you," I heard him say. It was true. I would have let him. I know I would have.

"Well not before me you slut," he said. "That arsehole is mine before it's anyone else's." His voice controlled. Firm. No aggression, but no choice either.

His thick erection, oozing precum and swinging front of me was almost hypnotic. The scent seemed even stronger. I could actually taste it.

The belting stopped. It might sound strange, but I missed it almost immediately as the heat was replaced with cool air. I was in a daze. My body sensitive. My blood seemed to tingle as it coursed through my veins. My cock and balls literally ached for relief.

I heard him say something and then my mouth was filled with his cock. My throat opened as he pushed in to the hilt. His big balls pressed against my chin as he held it there for a few moments, then began to rhythmically fuck my head.

I had no idea of how long he throat fucked me. Any sense of time had gone. As he pulled out I noticed how wet his cock was with my saliva. I was surprised at how much there was as it clung in ropes from my mouth. Then he was gone as he moved away.

I clung to the chair as he walked behind me. I flinched as he stroked my cheeks. So sensitive, it sent small shocks like electricity as he touched the skin. Then his warm breath on my exposed anus as he gently used his thumbs to pull me open.

Oh fuck! His tongue now. Probing me deeply. God the feeling was so fucking good. I could feel his spit running down towards my scrotum as he lapped at me. I squirmed and pushed back, wanting as much of his tongue inside me as I could get.

I was lost. Revelling in his attention to my anus. I didn't want it to end. I groaned and moaned like a whore as he worked his tongue in and out of me. My head was completely gone, just a pulsing mass of jelly. He talking to me in between poking my hole. The words both humiliating and erotic, causing me to clench and open.

When he finally stopped, my anus felt wet, open and invaded. How I managed to hold back from cumming, I have no idea. My knees felt sore, but my legs were numb. He was talking again. It took a few moment to realise what he was saying.

"Stand up David," he told me. I looked up and saw him looking down at me smiling.

I moved but my legs wouldn't work, so he helped me to stand, holding my hands until the feeling returned. I looked down at my erection. God I swear I'd never seen it so hard. My glans looked almost purple from the swelling, my balls tight against my pelvis. They hurt, but the pain was perfect.

Without knowing how, I was suddenly in his bedroom and he was laying me down so my bottom rested in the edge. He lifted my legs and pushed them back to my shoulders, telling me to hold them there. My vision was blurred as I watched him pick up a tube and squeeze some of the contents onto his fingers. He smeared the lubricant around my anus and then used a finger to push some inside.

I couldn't think as his finger worked me open. I laid my head back on the mattress. I knew what was coming. I felt another finger join the first. Now using 2 fingers in me. Oh my God! I held my legs back and open for him. I felt like a slut as he continued to finger me. I was about to lose control when he stopped.

What was he doing? I could hear him doing something. I looked up, my trance briefly broken, to see him rolling a condom onto his erection. He smeared more of the lubricant onto his cock then positioned himself so his glans rested against my anus.

As he slowly pushed forwards I felt his helmet forcing me open. I tried to relax. He cock pushed further, stretching me. It took my breath away as the forward motion continued to open me. My eyes wide as I felt myself give way to him. Then he was in.

He held himself there for a few moments, allowing me to get accustomed to the feeling, then began to rock slowly backwards and forwards. Each gentle thrust pushing further into me, stretching me.

He leaned forward using his shoulders to hold my legs back and started to kiss me. Deeply snogging me as he continued to push even more of his thick shaft into me.

Fuck! Oh fuck! I was about to explode as he gently impaled me. I'd never felt such pleasure and pain. I was in ecstasy. I felt his huge balls resting against my buttocks and my passage was filled with his entire length. The realisation sent me over the edge and I squirted shot after shot of cum. The relief in my balls was overwhelming and his thrusting caused an orgasm like nothing I'd ever experienced. My chest and stomach were covered in my own cum, but he didn't stop his rhythmic penetration.

Any pain I had felt disappeared. He was snogging me and whispering obscenities in my ear. I had no idea what he was saying. The only sensation I had was of his thick erection ploughing me. Slightly harder now, the mattress causing my body to bounce upwards to meet his downward movements. The feeling indescribable.

I could hear my own whimpering as his thrusts got harder. I had no control whatsoever. Was I still cumming? Could I still be cumming? Was that even possible? I was just a jibbering wreck. It seemed I was drifting in out out of consciousness, but he continued to fuck me.

This ordinary looking man was fucking me. His face was sweaty and blushed. This ordinary man was fucking me like a slut. Giving me pleasure the likes of which I'd never felt before. How could he go for so long? How long had it been? I really had no idea.

Much faster now. The feelings just intensified. My whole body was limp, but my cock felt like it was still cumming. The feelings rippling through me. Could a man orgasm without ejaculating? That's what it felt like and he just continued to pump in and out.

I couldn't think straight. Thoughts flashed through my mind and were gone before I could register them properly, rapidly replaced by another. Phillip was well and truly fucking me. Fucking me senseless.

Then his movements became erratic. Even through the haze I knew what it meant. The obscenities flowed from his mouth. His girth fucked into me in jolts and then he collapsed and fell into his side, his cock slipped out as he did.

I let my legs relax. I had the bizarre sensation of feeling empty. I remember not being able to clench my sphincter properly for a few minutes. I was covered on my own fluids, the air already causing them to dry. My erection still solid.

I sat up and looked at Phillip lying on his back. His shirt wet from my cum, his semi hard cock resting to one side and the condom full of his spunk. It dawned on me that I'd never seen his cum before and I was surprised by the volume. He was breathing heavily, his face red and glistening with sweat.

Eventually, he looked at me and suggested I get a shower.

I felt physically weak as I made my way to the bathroom. As I let the warm water fall over me, I remembered to keep the curtain open and then soaped myself. My erection was only just beginning to soften and I still couldn't quite process what had just happened.

Phillip came in shortly afterwards. He was completely naked, the first time I'd seen him like that. He stood at the toilet and I watched as he urinated. His body was quite smooth except for the hair on his arms, legs and genitals. He had a what I'd describe as a beer belly. His buttocks weren't particularly defined either. His cock still looked thick though as the amber jet of liquid streamed from it.

I continued to soap myself and was still amazed that someone like him could turn me on so much. He looked over at me and smiled. My cock stiffened.

"Now that I've broken your arsehole in," he said. "I'll make sure I fuck you longer in future David. I was very turned on, so couldn't last quite as long as I'd have liked."

Jesus Christ! He could last longer? I wasn't sure I could have taken much more, but my cock was solid as he said the words.

"Now I need to show you how to douche," he told me.

I'm not going to go into detail about that. Things like that don't turn me on and it's not something I want to share with anyone. Suffice to say it was an extremely intimate and humiliating experience, but a necessary one. It was something I learned to do from that point forward.

It was close to 2am when he dropped me home. I briefly remembered I hadn't told him about Carol. For the first time I masturbated while pushing a finger into my anus. God it was good. Why hadn't I thought about it before? It caused me to realise my life had changed again. I ejaculated hard before falling to sleep.

I woke up just after 6am. My first thought was about the way Phillip had fucked me. I chose my special routine to masturbate and managed to shoot most of my cum directly into my mouth. I thought about him fucking me in that position and imagined him looking down at me as I ejaculated. I wondered whether I should tell him.

I showered and shaved then had breakfast with my mother. I considered how she would feel if she knew what I'd become. She never talked about sex. I remembered how she would change the TV channel if anything rude appeared. It would have blown her mind if she knew what I'd been doing.

My buttocks were still slightly tender. The hard kitchen chair didn't help and I kept having to shift my position to stay comfortable. She noticed and asked me if I was ok. I couldn't tell her that I'd been belted and fucked like a slut the previous night, so I didn't say anything really.

"I've noticed you've been spending a lot of time with Phillip," she said, as she sipped her morning cup of tea.

God. That took me by surprise and I'm sure I blushed. I didn't know what to say, but knew I had to say something. I told her that we got on well and since his wife had left him he seemed to like my company.

"Yes he must do," she continued. "I can't imagine what you have in common enough for him to be dropping you off at 2 in the morning though."

My face turned even more red and I tried to ignore her.

"It's quite a few times too David," she pushed. "What do you talk to him about? I mean, he's older than me isn't he?"

I was flustered. This was not a conversation I'd expected to have with her. I told her he was a nice guy and had confided in me when his marriage collapsed and since then we just seemed to get on. We'd have a meal and a few drinks and just chat, adding that he'd had an interesting life.

That seemed to suffice and I changed the subject quickly, saying I needed to get ready for work and headed up to my bedroom.

A couple of things stuck that morning. My mother was more observant than I'd been giving her credit for and I had a solid erection. I got myself dressed and left.

As I made my way, I began to think about our conversation. She had obviously been aware of the times Phillip had dropped me home. Her bedroom was at the rear of our house so she must have been up and either in one of the front bedrooms, one of which was mine, or downstairs. However, she'd always been in bed when I got in and the house was always in darkness.

That meant she must have been looking out for when I got home, then getting in to bed so that I wasn't aware. So she was kind of spying on me! If she was doing so when Phillip dropped me home, when else had she been doing it? Plus she was obviously concerned enough to ask me about him. It wasn't like her, so she must have been curious enough to bring the subject up. Did she have any suspicions?

The other thing, the more concerning thing, was I'd been erect while she'd been questioning me. I was close to my mother, but I'd never had any kind of sexual feeling towards her. Never. In fact the thought repulsed me. However, there was no denying my erection. I decided I needed to work it through. Perhaps talk to Phillip? It wasn't normal to get erect like that surely?

I was frightened about what it meant. I mean, I was genuinely scared. Was there something wrong with me? I was masturbating a ridiculous number of times daily. I woke up thinking about sex and I went to sleep thinking about sex. My fantasies were dark and kinky.

Normal people aren't like that. I feared for myself. I bet Lewis didn't think about sex the way I did. I was close to Lewis but we'd never really talked about sex, other than him bragging to me about some girl he'd managed to bed. We'd never talked about our own fantasies or thoughts. Maybe I should invite him to stay over more often.

I felt quite alone at that point.

Phillip greeted me in his usual manner. I remembered to address him as Mr Chambers, but I almost burst into tears.

He was suitably concerned and told me to go upstairs to the flat and try to calm myself down. He said he'd sort something out for the shop and come up when he had.

I made my way upstairs and automatically undressed and put my folded clothes on the floor. Strangely, the new routine gave me a kind of solace. A reminder that this was a safe place perhaps? Even in that state of mind I still got an erection.

I sat on the sofa and cried a little. All the thoughts I was having, rushing through my head.

It was probably around 45 minutes before I heard footsteps in the hall and Phillip appeared. I immediately told him I was sorry and asked him who was looking after the shop.

"You don't need to be sorry David," he said gently. "And don't worry about the shop either."

He sat next to me and asked me what was wrong.

So for the next hour or so I offloaded, stopping only when he made us a coffee. I told him as much as I could. It came out erratically. Jumping from one thought to another. Brief descriptions of some of my fantasies, to the frequency of my masturbating and to what had happened that morning when my mother had questioned me.

He sat patiently and listened with his arm around my shoulders. It might seem unusual, but being naked made it feel easier to be open. Like it reinforced I had nothing left to hide or shy away from. I don't know how to explain it, but to me, clothing seemed like a barrier and without it any barriers were removed.

He addressed what had happened with my mother first. Yes, it did feel like she might have some suspicions and the best way to deal with that was to be more careful. He said it was probably just her maternal instincts to keep her son safe. Nothing unusual. The only other thing I could do was tell her about my sexuality. I didn't want that. Certainly not at that point anyway.

12