This Can’t Be Happening Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said that lots of young men have fantasies about their mothers, sisters, brothers or other members of their family whilst going through puberty and when they're discovering sex and sexuality. Even if they don't admit to it, it usually disappears quite quickly. He added that maybe it was time to tell me how his fetish for sniffing a womans arse began, but would save it until later after we closed the shop.

"I don't think you should be worried that you're having sexual thoughts about your mother though," he said. "Knowing your fetish David, I think you got hard because you felt she was close to finding out."

I listened carefully.

"It could have been anyone asking you those questions this morning," he continued. "You felt embarrassed. You felt she knew. If it had been me or Lewis or a complete stranger, your body would have responded in the same way. It doesn't mean you got hard for her. You just got hard because of the situation."

I think I understood his logic. Even if I didn't, it made me feel better.

"You're putting too much emphasis on the fact it was your mother. It's not her that made you hard, David. It's your fetish. It doesn't mean you'll act on it," he explained. "The more you understand it, the easier it will get."

Yes, I could definitely understand that.

He went on to explain that I was still young and I'd obviously developed my interest in sex later than most. That most men fantasise. Some more than others, some kinkier than others. Some act upon them, some don't. It was normal to fantasise.

"I've told you many times that you're a very sexual person David," he said. "As long as you're not doing anything that puts another person in harm or forcing it on them, there's nothing to be ashamed of."

I felt so much better as I listened. Maybe if I'd had a father figure in my life I'd already know these things.

"The fantasies you've been having aren't unusual," he added. "You may find in time you masturbate less frequently, but right now you're going through a journey of self discovery. Its not surprising you're doing it as often as you say."

Maybe he was right. Perhaps I wasn't that unusual after all. He agreed that I should talk to Lewis. "He's the same age as you," he said. "I think you'll find he has just as many fantasies as you David."

He could see I'd relaxed and had started to feel better. He stood up then. "This won't be the only time you have doubts," he told me. "I'm always here when you need me." His smile reassured me.

Then he told me he had to get back downstairs and to come down when I was ready.

I hope you have enjoyed this chapter.......

12