This Can’t Be Happening Ch. 25

Story Info
The turning point.
3.8k words
4.44
4.3k
5

Part 25 of the 28 part series

Updated 08/02/2023
Created 07/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My journey continues. As always I'd thank everyone who has read, commented, voted or added as a favourite. This chapter represents a turning point for me and I hope I've captured it in words for you. All names and locations have been altered to maintain anonymity.

I immediately began to blush at the prospect of having to admit what I'd done in front of a complete stranger. My eyes involuntarily moved towards the man.

"Eyes forward David," Phillip repeated. "I won't tell you again. Answer the question."

I nodded my head and told him it was. The combination of collar and cockstrap seemed to somehow emphasise my embarrassment, making me feel even more submissive. This was the second time Lewis had told Phillip what we'd done together. I was beginning to think there was more to their relationship other than just work, but Phillip didn't give me time to contemplate further.

"That's not all is it David," he probed. "What else did your best friend have you do for him?" He emphasised the words 'best friend' as if to give them importance.

So I admitted wearing lipstick and lingerie for him. Having to say it out loud made it feel more shameful than the act itself. As if I was airing a dirty secret. The stranger stayed silent, but I could feel his eyes on me. My erection leaked. The cockstrap had the effect of making my cock feel harder than usual, intensifying the sensation. It forced my balls forward too, making them stand proud of my groin to display my genitals more prominently.

Phillip smiled. "So you dressed like a girl for your best friend's cock." It was a statement, but the impact of the words made my face turn a deep shade of red. "Is that all?" he asked teasingly. He knew what had happened, but he was going to make me tell him in front of the unknown man.

I shook my head as my cock twitched and spat yet more precum from the tip. My nipples hardened. The intensity of my shame increased. I tried to focus on Phillip, the urge to look at the other man was beginning to overwhelm me.

"Well?" he asked, waiting.

I faltered. To openly admit I had swallowed Lewis's urine was deeply humiliating. An admission that I was ashamed of. A truly disgusting act, yet my cock began to stream. The atmosphere felt heavy and I began to fall in on myself.

"He pissed in my mouth Mr Chambers," I said quietly, but the words rang loud in my ears.

Phillip smiled again. "Yes, you drank your best friends piss, but Mr Ali tells me you helped him too," he continued. "Held his cock so he could take a piss. Then gave you the choice to shake it or clean it with your mouth when he'd finished. Is that true?"

I nodded my head. I was trying to imagine what the unknown man must be thinking. My erection had a numbness to it, yet felt hyper sensitive at the same time. I could feel every throb and was now drooling precum.

"Which did you choose David?"

I looked down at my nipples, then at my cock and answered him. My glans looked a deep shiny red. The skin looked so tight, like a balloon about to burst and I could hear the dripping of my fluid on the carpet.

"And is that all or have you sucked any other cocks this week?"

Did he know about coach? He couldn't. There was no way. I hadn't told anyone. Whatever the case, I told him what had happened with coach while watching him stroke the bulge in his trousers. Then told him what had happened with my neighbours and the postman. I tried to focus on Phillip but the fact I was making such shameful admissions in front of a complete stranger made it almost unbearable.

There was nowhere to hide for me. The man was witnessing my fetish for exhibitionism and humiliation in full flow.

"You have been busy David," he smiled sarcastically. "I've said it before. You're turning into a slut."

In my faltering peripheral vision, I noticed the stranger move but kept my eyes fixed on the bulge in Phillip's trousers.

"From what I can see he's enjoying it too Phil," the stranger spoke for the first time. He had an accent but I couldn't place it. Mediterranean perhaps? Maybe Middle Eastern. I wasn't sure.

Still staring at Phillip's bulge.

"So let me get this right," the stranger continued. "It's taken you less than 2 months to get him to what I'm looking at right now?"

Phillip laughed and when I looked at his face, I could see pride written all over it. "Oh you're giving me too much credit," he grinned at me. "The only thing I've done is given him the opportunity to explore and experiment. To be himself. What you're looking at has all been driven by David really."

He looked across to the stranger, still smiling. "I won't deny I manipulated the situation when I caught him stealing and we've talked about that since it happened. I wanted his mouth on my prick the day he came for his interview. I saw an opportunity and took it."

He paused, letting his words sink in. "Imagine my surprise when he chose to take punishment and his prick stayed rock fucking hard all the way through," he said, still looking at the man. "And just as he is now, he pissed precum like a fucking tap. Lets just call it a very happy accident."

"And he drank your spunk from the get go?" the stranger's voice again. What was that accent?

"Yep," Phillip looked at me. "He took to cocksucking like a duck to water. A natural. I'd have never have guessed it was his first time. I even told him as much when I dropped him home. Isn't that right David?"

He knew me so well. He knew what this was doing to me and I guessed the stranger did too. It was clear he'd read my file and I imagined them both discussing me as the stranger saw the words Phillip had written.

"Yes Mr Chambers."

This was headspace I enjoyed most of all. Exposed and erect. Humiliated. Being talked about. Graphic language. Being ogled like an object. Forced to admit my fetish and I still hadn't really seen the stranger, even though all I had to do was turn my head.

I stared down at my nipples. They were so hard and sensitive that I could feel the air in the room on them. My cock was now a numb, throbbing, wet mess. Harder and more swollen than I'd ever seen or felt it. My arms were beginning to ache but I refused to let them fall to my side. I revelled in the exposure this position gave me. It showed anyone who looked that I was hairless from the neck down.

Men were supposed to have hair on their genitals. On their legs and arms. On their armpits. But I was proud to be hairless, yet humiliated by it at the same time. Moreover, having men see me like that turned me on so much. I never lost the thrill of knowing my whole body could be seen completely and unhindered by hair.

"I wasn't aware he'd fucked anyone though," Phillip stated. "We'll be discussing that later David."

I was pretty much gone by then and could only nod my head. They continued talking but the words became background noise. I loved it when that happened. Lost in the moment, only catching snippets of the conversation or single words. My whole body throbbed in time with my erection.

The stranger was suddenly at my side. His hands on my waist were warm and dry, but the skin was hard. His grip strong as he turned me to face him for the first time.

He was much younger than I expected. Maybe in his mid to late 30's and good looking in a swarthy kind of way. He had dark eyes and dark hair that was swept back. He was clean shaven but still looked as if he had a 5 o'clock shadow. His skin was tanned but his accent suggested that it might be his natural skin colour. Much shorter than me, maybe 5'6" at best, he was wearing a dark suit and blue shirt, but no tie. The dark hair on his chest protruded from the open collar. He had broad shoulders though, suggesting he was fit or worked out.

He hooked a finger through the metal ring on the front of my collar and pulled me to the centre of the living room. Until then I hadn't been aware of the ring and the knowledge made me feel even more humiliated. A ringed collar. Like a dog would wear. After walking slowly around me he stood and faced me again.

"It's not my real name, but you will call me Mr Smith," he said firmly. His breath was fresh and his teeth were beautifully white.

"Yes Mr Smith," I acknowledged him, conscious that I wanted to make Phillip proud. After making me stand with my legs wide apart, he reached under my balls and ran a finger from my anus to my scrotum. His touch felt like electricity running through me. My humiliation increased at the thought that he assumed the right to touch me there, on my most private place.

Holding my gaze, he sniffed, then licked the finger before pushing it into my mouth. Oh my god! "Get it nice and fucking wet," he told me. So I sucked and slurped on it as if it was his cock. God, it felt so dirty. Seemingly satisfied, he pulled his wet finger from my mouth and again reached under my balls and pushed it straight inside me. Fuck! I nearly lost control. Precum shot from my erection, landing on his jacket sleeve. He didn't seem concerned as he jammed his finger in as far as he could, before slowly withdrawing it.

He repeated the process of sniffing and licking it, but this time he just held his finger in front of my mouth. I knew what he expected. He didn't have to ask. I let a complete stranger finger my hole, then offer me the same finger to suck clean! He made me feel like a filthy whore with just that one action. God, my head imploded as I leant forwards and tasted myself.

I continued to suck on it while he turned to Phillip. "Nice and clean Phil," he said. "Tight though. How many times has he been fucked?"

I looked across to Phillip who was now leaning on his desk, his cock and balls out of his trousers as he gently stroked himself. Still sucking the finger in my mouth, I heard him say it had only been a couple of times so far. If Mr Smith had read my file he would have known, so surely this was for my benefit. Purely to extend my humiliation. It had the desired effect and I slathered on his finger with even more vigour.

He pulled his finger from my mouth, hooked it into the ring on my collar and pulled me to stand in front of Phillip. "Keep your knees and ankles together," he told me. "But you can lower your arms now David."

I let my arms fall to my side. The relief was instant. I'd almost forgotten how much they were aching. He started to pull at my nipples. "You've been acting like a slut this week David," he said looking directly at me. "So I decided to invite Mr Smith over to use you like one." He pinched my nipples hard causing me to squirm, the movement making my numb, swollen erection bounce.

I could hear Mr Smith undressing behind me as Phillip used my nipples to pull me forward between his legs. My cock and balls now directly over his. Still flicking and pinching them, I watched my fluids dripping down onto his genitals. "Mr Smith is an experienced slut user David," he smiled at me. "Acting like a slut and actually being used like one are very different things. So he's going to show you the difference tonight."

I didn't know if I felt fear or excitement at the words. Probably both. The combination of his fingers on my nipples and what Mr Smith had already done, had my head as numb and throbbing as my cock. I could still feel the intrusion of Mr Smith's finger and the taste of myself in my mouth.

"You can start by cleaning your mess off my prick," he said. I began to kneel, but he pushed me back and told me to bend from the waist. Using my hands to steady myself on his thighs I did as I was told. I was shocked at how slimy his cock and balls had become in such a short time. He was literally covered in my juices but I happily began to lap them up. His familiar scent filled my nostrils and reminded me how much I loved his thick cock and big hairy balls.

I felt movement behind me and suddenly my cheeks were pulled open. Mr Smith's thumbs were close to my anus and he stretched me wide open. The suddenness caused me to involuntarily contract my muscle.

"That's a nice arsehole," I heard him say as Phillip pushed my head down onto his cock. "He's fucking winking it at me Phil," he said. Then he slapped my buttock. "Go on slut," he encouraged. "Wink it again."

So I did. God I did! I couldn't believe what I was doing. I could feel his breath on me as I systematically contracted and released my ring in full view. I felt his wet finger briefly before he pushed it right inside me. Another slap on my cheeks. "Keep at it slut. Wink it on my finger."

Phillip was holding my hair, fucking my mouth hard, right to the hilt. The finger disappeared, but I continued my contractions almost automatically. It occurred to me briefly, that I wanted to please Mr Smith. A hand on my lower back and the sudden impact of his other hand on my cheeks again. He began to spank me......hard.

I heard him telling Phillip that I was too tight as he spanked me rhythmically but extremely hard. My cheeks were on fire, bringing tears to my eyes, but Phillip continued to fuck my mouth. "I'm gonna have to really open the slut up."

I heard the words, but the spanking and mouth fucking I was getting meant I didn't really take them in fully. By the time they decided to finish Mr Smith had given me the hardest and longest spanking I'd taken so far. My throat was sore and my face was splattered with spit, precum and tears. It would be fair to say I was in a daze. Any thought processes had been completely lost. I was just an object waiting for the next instruction.

Mr Smith used my ring to pull me back to the middle of the living room. My buttocks felt swollen and tender as he positioned me side on to Phillip. I noticed there was now a sheet on the floor and finally got to see Mr Smith naked. He was hairy, very hairy. Chest, stomach, arms and legs were covered in thick dark hair, but it was his genitals that my eyes were immediately drawn to. There was so much black pubic hair I could barely make out his scrotum. However, there was no issue with his cock.

It stuck straight out from the mass of hair like some kind of log. I mean that in the literal term too. He stood there making sure I took it all in, to realise the sheer size of what I was about to deal with. In my dazed state I wasn't sure I was seeing it properly. I guessed it to be around 8 inches in length, slightly shorter than coach's, but the girth genuinely took me by surprise. Just looking down at it I reckoned it to be between 3 to 4 inches in diameter. It looked unreal. Like a prosthesis.

Not only that. It was ugly. Grotesque really, with an animal quality. It was the same colour as the rest of his skin, a kind of dark tan and was smothered in veins. Some bulging horribly, whilst others not so obvious. They ran everywhere and in no particular direction. They covered it from the base to the very tip of the extended thick foreskin that enveloped the glans. Spotted with the occasional mole, the skin seemed loose too. Even though it was solidly erect, the skin had wrinkles that circled it, as if not fully stretched out like every other hard cock I'd so far witnessed.

A pool of thick precum had gathered in the hole created between the tip of the helmet to the end of the foreskin, glistening in the light of the room. Yes it was grotesque, but fuck I wanted to hold it, kiss it, lick it and suck it. I couldn't take my eyes off it.

"Just like you said Phil," he turned to Phillip. "Still fucking hard even after that."

I didn't even realise I was still hard until I looked down. My distinctly average cock looked minuscule compared to his. He turned back to me and I watched mesmerised as his huge cock lazily swung from side to side in a pendulum like motion. A thick glob of his precum clung precariously from the foreskin.

"Hold it slut," he directed me calmly. "Put it in your hand."

Fuck. Fear began to fill my head as I reached out and gripped it from underneath to rest in my palm. My small hand barely made it 2 thirds the way around. There was no way I'd be able to take that. Not in my mouth and definitely not in my hole. Just the weight of it took my breath away.

The velvet like skin was indeed loose, but the muscle beneath was solid and I could feel the swollen veins on my fingertips. It thobbed but the sheer weight meant it barely moved in my grip. I looked across to Phillip in disbelief. He just smiled back at me, cock twitching.

"On your knees slut," Mr Smith ordered, bringing my attention back to him.

I let go and watched it swing as I knelt in front of him. How the fuck could any man have a cock like that? He turned around, presenting me with a well sculpted pair of buttocks covered in the same dark hair as the rest of his body.

"Lick my arsehole," he commanded.

I leant forward and began to kiss and lick his cheeks, but he quickly stopped me by reaching around and grabbing my hair. "I told you to lick my arsehole slut," he reprimanded me. "Get your fucking tongue in my hole."

His height meant I had to squat down even further and crane my neck in order to get my face between his cheeks. He did nothing to make it any easier for me. His anus was very hairy, just like the rest of him. I wormed my tongue straight inside him and licked as best I could. The taste wasn't as strong as it was with Lewis and I could smell soap.

"Tongue fuck it," he demanded. "Show me what a dirty cunt you are."

My cheeks were so sore I had to lean forward to stop them rubbing on the carpet, so I used my hands to open his cheeks. It gave me some support too and assisted my endeavours to follow his orders. I felt so dirty knowing Phillip was watching me humiliate myself and my cock began to twitch. I knew I would orgasm soon if I didn't control myself.

The longer it went on the deeper my humiliation felt. This wasn't coach or Lewis I was willingly rimming so deeply. It was a total stranger. I hadn't chosen to do it either, he'd ordered me to. Expected me to. I had to remind myself that it was real. That I actually had my tongue inside a stranger's arsehole. I could hear him telling Phillip how it felt. Describing me as a dirty arselicking cunt and a slut as my tongue probed and swirled inside him. His pubic hair caught in my mouth. His arse hair tangled on my tongue.

He widened his stance and bent forward with his hands on his knees, telling me to get it in deeper. Fuck! FUCK! I realised just how much I loved it too. Was this the most humiliating act I'd ever undertaken? It certainly felt that way and it spurred me on. I'll show him. I'll lick his hole for as long as he told me to. I'll show Phillip what a slut I truly am and worship his friends anus. I'll put on a show that will he'll never forget.

Using one hand to keep his cheeks open I used my free hand to reach between his legs and grabbed that thick, swinging, grotesque cock. God it was so fucking thick! I started to wank it in time to my probing tongue. I could feel my own saliva pasting my chin and nose. I formed the image that Phillip must be watching in my mind. God, what a slut I felt. Dirty. Cheap. Nothing but an object to provide pleasure for them.

They were talking but I was oblivious to everything around me. My cock was jerking wildly. I was on the edge. So close. I was in pure ecstasy. Sexual heaven. I rammed my tongue in Mr Smith's tight hairy hole as deeply as I could. Suffocating myself between his hard cheeks and furiously wanked that monster cock. Fuck. I could feel my orgasm rising.

I didn't even notice Phillip kneeling beside me. "Are you going to spunk off David?" His words sounded like they were distant. Like I was in a dream. "He's about to spunk."

Suddenly my tongue was licking at fresh air as Mr Smith turned around to watch. I was faced with his huge cock right in front of me and I grabbed at it with both hands. I couldn't move. I just held on to it as my orgasm let rip. It felt like a torrent of cum sprayed in one continuous flow as my swollen member went into violent spasms. My vision blurred and my whole body shook. It felt like nothing I'd ever experienced. Shot after shot after shot leapt from my cock, until I finally emptied myself.

12