All Comments on 'This Can’t Be Happening Ch. 25'

by Str4ng3rth4nf1ct1on

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboy11 months ago

Glorious! Utter humiliation twinned with an intense high. It must have been one of the most life affirming moments in your life as you took control of your own sluttery. What I would give to be in your shoes! You'll only top that when Mr Smith tops you with that fabulously long thick ugly cock. Your prostate won't know what's hit it!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer11 months ago

DevonCowboy said a mouth full, and I couldn't agree with him more. OMG, I'm SOOO hard right now thinking about what just happened and what if still to CUM with Mr Smith and his magnificent cock. ;-)~~

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very very good..DC definitely correct, abject humiliation and an intense high is an unbelievable combination…like with my lover: reveling in the warm golden shower (I crave it), but then being forcefully mounted and penetrated… waiting for the ecstasy of his climax inside me, as the semen simultaneously just pours out of my cock…mine pours, his pumps and pumps…waiting with my mouth open as he slowly pulls out…

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStr4ng3rth4nf1ct1on@Str4ng3rth4nf1ct1on
I’m new to writing but enjoying it and learning…….and hopefully I’m getting better. I love to hear what people think of my stories via comments or messages and please consider voting…..at least that way I’ll know how they’re being received.