This Changes Everything Pt. 07

Story Info
Out in the open.
2.6k words
4.6
12.4k
17

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I begin to sit up in bed as Meghan walks over to the settee against a wall in the master bedroom. She sits, tucks her hair behind her ears and exhales deeply.

"I didn't have an emergency in Los Angeles, Jon."

I turn to look at the clock: 3:47 a.m. The element of surprise, indeed.

The detective speaks.

"When your cock was in my mouth on the way home from the airport, you called me Samantha. Then you seemed to be worried about the bedroom. Finally, when you and Samantha played basketball yesterday, you didn't take your phone. I guess that was a mistake, or maybe you wanted to be caught."

I'm going to let her talk and see where this goes. She seems thinner. I can't remember if I've seen her eat much since Friday night. At brunch, she just nibbled. Anxiety? Join the club.

"So, already suspicious, I used your code and got into your cellphone and looked at your conversation with Samantha. That photo of her and the messages told me everything I needed to know. If you had changed your code, I wouldn't have seen that, but I would have been suspicious of that."

Samantha stirs next to me.

"Dad, someone's calling my name," she says half-asleep.

My hands are under the covers as I prop myself against the headboard.

"Wake up honey," I tell her, tapping her ass.

Meghan has a lot more to say.

"So how long did you two think you could do this? Hide this from me? How fucking long has this been going on?"

She doesn't want answers, so I don't give any.

Another deep breath and she plows on.

"I left tonight and checked into a hotel. My plan was to come back, see you two together, be outraged, yell and make a scene so you are suitably shamed, then walk out and leave you, Jon.

"I'd leave you two together, go back to my hotel and begin to plan a new life, and you could do whatever you want. I'd just tell people that you were cheating on me, and that's why I left. Nothing more to save us all from wagging fingers and tongues. "

My eyes are glued to Meghan but I'm aware that Samantha is awake and also propped up on the headboard. The covers have fallen away from her chest and our daughter's breasts are exposed.

"Mom, I gotta piss bad," Samantha announces and throws back the covers, revealing her naked body, then strides to the master bathroom so comfortably.

I see her sit on toilet as she pisses. Mother cannot see daughter from her angle. My baby girl smiles at me.

"You watch her piss?" Meghan asks.

I don't answer again because the answer is obvious. Not only is Samantha pissing but my leavings are flowing out of her into the bowl, slithering sperm then plopping into the water.

"Meghan, I got to piss, too," I say and throw back covers.

My wife seems disgusted.

I get out on the same side of the bed as the settee and walk past Meghan. I've developed a partial piss erection coated with Samantha's girl juice. My cock bobs lewdly, proudly, as I pass my wife, proclaiming my guilt and that I'm happy with Samantha. Meghan watches the cock parade by.

I walk into the master bathroom and my daughter is finishing the piss and wiping.

"Don't flush," I say as Samantha throws the toilet paper in the bowl.

I put a finger to my lips and make the shush gesture, then Samantha turns and glides back out to the bed. I watch her thin body and tight ass.

My piss stream is strong as I unload my bladder. It hits the water and chases the toilet paper around the bowl until I finish.

I give my cock a shake or two, then close the lid and flush, the tip of my penis glistening from a last drip that didn't fall out.

As I return to the bedroom, I notice immediately that Samantha didn't cover up when she returned the bed. She's laying on her back, legs partially spread, revealing her bald love nest. Hands behind her head, hair disheveled and covering one eye.

I walk past Meghan again, cock deflated a bit but still not cowed. Her eyes are locked on it again as I pass by.

I, too, throw back the covers and lay there, penis landing along a thigh.

Well, are you leaving or not I wonder? But I believe silence is best.

After a minute, Meghan speaks, "Either of you have anything to say."

"You caught us, Mom," Samantha can't resist. "It started last week when there was a thunderstorm. I was scared, came into bed with Dad, and fell asleep. Then later one thing led to another."

She omits the part where she kinda wanted Daddy's cock. That's OK with me. And let's keep Mom's business trips out of this, too, for my sake. This has gone beyond the original motivation.

"At some point, the sexual energy got unleashed," I confess to my wife, lips tight, somewhat contrite. "At first I forgot you weren't here and thought I had entered you. Because, frankly, you're not here a lot. But I knew quickly it wasn't you but I did it anyway. It felt too good and I couldn't resist, and Samantha didn't push me away. We came back for more as the days passed. That's what happened. At first I had pangs of conscience but they went away."

A long period of silence and uncomfortable looks.

Meghan speaks, hesitantly: "But I changed my mind about my plan."

The words hang in the air until my wife exhales again and speaks.

"Jon, I guess that if Samantha is my fill in, I'm OK with that. And, Samantha, if you are into your Dad, I don't have to worry about guys and who you are with.

"People would think this isn't natural but I see an upside," she finishes, her voice a whisper and raspy. "This has to be a secret. No one can ever know. Ever."

More silence. I don't know what to say. Stomach knots disappear.

I've been thinking about the affair with my daughter and whether it could go on, but this is a better conclusion that I hoped for: A wife who is consenting.

Meghan realizes she could lose a husband and daughter, and that everything could be managed instead of flying off the handle. It can be managed but it can never be spoken about outside of our little circle.

Not one stray word, one hint, one clue ever. To anyone.

Meghan speaks again, but it's barely audible.

"Mom, what did you say?"

I'm shaken from my thoughts.

Meghan tries to talk again but we can't understand.

Then my wife clears her throat and says: "I want to watch you two do it.

My eyebrows shoot up and Meghan nods in confirmation of what she said.

There's another uncomfortable silence.

"Dad, since when could you get a better invitation?"

Is this going to be tricky or what?

Turning to Samantha I lick my lips, suddenly realizing how dry my mouth is, and kiss my daughter, whose lips and tongue welcome me.

I hear Meghan shift her position. Breaking the lip lock, I turn to Meghan, whose chin is resting on her clasped hands with elbows on her knees.

"Did I say stop?" my wife says.

My daughter's mouth welcomes me again. This time we seem to forget about Meghan and sink into our familiar lust, tongues lashing and saliva dripping from the corners of our mouths.

I yank the bedding away from us to give Meghan a better look, pinching Samantha's nipples and eliciting a moan from my daughter. Mr. Lively is rapidly engorging now and Samantha wraps her fingers around it.

The scene must have sparked Meghan's desire because I can hear her quickly undressing. Then I go back to sucking on my daughter's tongue as she jerks my cock to a full erection.

Samantha sticks a tongue in my ear and whispers: "I'm going to give Mom a show."

My daughter kisses her way down my chest and stomach then quickly mounts my cock with her mouth, beginning a rapid up and down with her hand with sucking and swirling.

Meghan gasps and I look at the settee. My wife is naked, a foot on each armrest, cunt wide open for us to see, frantically working her pussy, hand going side to side, like a fanning motion over her clit. Clothes scattered all over.

Later, she would say she was so so so repulsed yet so turned on.

"Look, baby, Mummy likes to see her daughter suck Daddy's cock," I say, feigning a British accent on "Mummy."

Samantha is sucking that stiffy so well that I know it won't be long.

No, I'm not cumming in her mouth. Mom wanted us to fuck, so fuck we will.

I grab a handful of Samantha's hair, and pull up, her mouth coming off my cock with a pop.

"Yeah Dad, pull my hair."

"I want Mom to get what she wants, baby." There, the wife heard me call our daughter "baby." "Get up on your hands and knees with your ass in Mom's direction."

I haven't fucked my daughter doggy-style yet but this is a good time for that first. When Samantha gets into position, I get up on my knees behind her. I bend toward her holes and begin by licking and sucking on that sweet young pussy, tasting a mix of my own fluid, with my daughter's special sauce and a hint of piss.

Intoxicating.

A little suction on her clit makes Samantha shudder. Leaving the hot hole, I venture to the stink hole, tongue probing the opening, then entering it slightly. I can tell it is extremely tight but not at all untasty for an asshole.

"Dad-dy," Samantha complains. "Not that."

Back to my regular routine: Run the cock head up and down the slit, increasing pressure every couple of strokes until the labia separates and the prize is revealed.

I stop my cock at the hole for several seconds. I want Meghan to get a good look at what her husband is about to do. Then I push in very slowly, as always, parting the walls of the tunnel. In about 30 seconds my cock is fully buried in my daughter's vagina and hits the wall.

"Ooh," comes from Samantha.

Samantha moans and Meghan gasps, then scrambles off the settee. I feel her shimmy her shoulders between my knees. Face up, the mother now has a ringside seat to watch her husband's cock pummel her daughter's hole.

I don't disappoint, starting the slow in and out, cock pushing aside the walls, then letting them close on the way out. Again, again, again and again.

Looking down, my shaft is slick with my daughter's sex fluid, and below that Meghan's left hand covers her mouth in disbelief as the right hand furiously frigs her own cunt in a blur of motion.

My hands on Samantha's hips, I pick up the pace, in and out but not all the way each time. Thrust, withdraw. Thrust, withdraw. My daughter writhes to an inaudible beat.

Yes, sweating again, the drops falling on my daughter's back and ass. A thought outside of the mechanics of intercourse crosses my mind: Maybe Samantha will get a "Daddy" tattoo above her ass.

I laugh out loud and lose myself in the moment, the unbridled insanity as the pressure in my testicles builds. I must be doing something right with my daughter because she again cums before me, a discharge of fluid from that tight sweet hole.

It rushes out of her pussy and dots her mother's face.

I look down at my cock coated with girl juice and below that my wife's face covered in that sauce, and lose it. Lose my load, that is.

It seems impossible that testicles could produce that much semen, but they did, firing deep into my daughter's vagina. Meghan reaches up and grabs those testicles, feeling them pulse with every discharge of seed.

Soon my fluid is running out of Samantha's snatch and onto Meghan's face as my spurting muscle pulses.

I release my daughter's hips and let my orgasm course through my entire body. I'm on another plane briefly.

I hadn't noticed but Samantha had lowered her head to the bed, turned it and was watching the action behind her. Her breathing slows enough for her to speak.

"Dad, let Mom clean your cock."

Wicked girl.

I slide my pulsing rod out and let it fall toward Meghan's face. She lifts her head and sucks my cock in, massaging it with her expert lips and tongue. Samantha lets her mother have her lover's cock. Meghan's expert mouth cleans the sauces off and orally massages my member as it softens.

Coming back to my senses, I see my fluid at Samantha's opening, and she feels it, too.

"I have something else for you, Mom."

I pull my cock out of Meghan's mouth as Samantha lowers her cum-dripping pussy near her mother's mouth.

Damn, my daughter has grown up fast in the past week.

Meghan sticks her tongue out. Her mouth is perfectly positioned to capture the rush of my semen and her daughter's fluids. I see my wife's mouth fill and swallow.

All the heavy breathing subsides. Somewhere in all that Meghan must have orgasmed.

Samantha spins and kisses me hard on the lips.

"I love you, Dad," she says for the first time.

I want to say: "This isn't love honey, but let's see what the future brings." There's no point. Samantha gets up and walks to the doors in the master suite and flicks the same light switch Meghan did - glance at the clock - nearly an hour ago.

The room is dark and my daughter/girlfriend climbs back into bed, not bothering to wipe herself.

She lays on her left side, facing away and I take my place behind her, throwing an arm over her cool slim body and under her small left breast, with my gooey cock laying in her crack.

Meghan takes her place behind me, breathing calming, throwing an arm over both of us, though it settles back eventually to my cock where she wraps her fingers around it.

I wonder what she's thinking. Maybe, it's can I do this? Can I share my husband with my daughter? Can we not get jealous? What if three's a crowd? An odd number?

There are a lot of uncertainties ahead.

Are we all going to sleep in this bed? What if I have knocked up my daughter?

I don't think I'll need Meghan to be so promiscuous anymore, but what does she think about that? Would she do it now just to spite me?

There are a bunch of guys out there who are accustomed to my wife giving it up for them. Will they take "no" well? Will they even hear it, or will they hear "yes" every time.

What happens when the passion fades? Will we still have relationships? Will my daughter still love her Daddy without the sexual aspect? Perhaps we'll all go our separate ways eventually?

Another half-hour has passed while I was lost in thought. Outside, the damn birds are already making noise as the sky begins to lighten.

Both women are snoring lightly.

We'll worry about all these things some other time.

My eyes close as sleep starts to find me, a smile on my face.

I can only think of one word: "Wow."